PDA

View Full Version : We appear from nothing... like orcs

Odium
04-03-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi, all.
Fist I want to excuse for my poor English, but I’m a swift learner. ;)
I’m from Bulgaria, Sofia, if anybody knows where this is? :D LOL
Well this forum is my last chance to become a vampire or at least a big bad zombie… hahaha ;)

I have very specific taste for horror let’s begin with the movies of “Neil Marshall”, books of “Stephen King”, games like: “Clive Barker’s Undying” and “Silent Hill” etc. Ooo yes, I don’t like Hollywood movies if you ask me they are really far away from valuable horror (I mean 90%).

Nyarlathotep
04-03-2006, 02:18 PM
welcome

Posher778
04-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Welcome, you sound pretty cool, stick around ;)

mothermold
04-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Odium
I’m from Bulgaria, Sofia, if anybody knows where this is?

Sofia's development as a significant settlement owes much to its central position in the Balkans. It is situated in western Bulgaria, at the northern foot of the Vitosha mountain, in the Sofia Valley that is surrounded by mountains on all sides. Three mountain passes lead to the city, which have been key roads since antiquity, connecting the Adriatic Sea and Central Europe with the Black and Aegean Seas.

A number of low rivers cross the city, including Vladayska and Perlovska. The Iskar River in its upper course flows near eastern Sofia. The city is known for its numerous mineral and thermal springs. Artificial and dam lakes were built in the last century.

It is located about 150 km northwest of Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second largest city, 390 km west of Burgas, 470 km (294 miles) west of Varna, Bulgaria's major port-cities on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast.

I have an idea.:)

Welcome to HDC.

Odium
04-04-2006, 02:57 AM
10X for the warm welcome and “mothermold” I’m really impressed . May I ask what is your connection with Bulgaria? :)

P.S. I hope it isn’t google!;)

The Flayed One
04-04-2006, 03:40 AM
Don't worry about your English. It appears to be better than half of the English people who post. :p

Welcome.

zomb5150
04-06-2006, 08:04 AM
Welcome:)

mothermold
04-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Odium
P.S. I hope it isn’t google!;)

It's a small world you know.

monalisa
04-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by mothermold
It's a small world you know.

I don't care if it was Google or not, it was interesting, learning always is in my opinion. Thanks mm.

Haunted
04-08-2006, 07:36 AM
Welcome, Odium. Your part of the world is pretty steaped in great mythos. Glad to have you here at HDC forums. Please post as often as you see fit.

Always wondered whether Mothermold was posting from the real Black Forest or just some place he made up. Guess that answers my question.