PDA

View Full Version : Love Sucks, Return style

The_Return
04-02-2006, 05:02 PM
I know there's been threads like this before, but they're all old, long, and mostly started by one person;).

I just wanted to make my own, for some reason Im going into a bit of emo mode lately.

The_Return
04-02-2006, 05:11 PM
I just wish a certain person would have the decency to tell me what happened. I mean, it's been over between us forever, but I still wish I knew how we got fucked up.

PR3SSUR3
04-02-2006, 05:13 PM
http://www.nmha.org/reassurance/coping.cfm

The_Return
04-02-2006, 05:15 PM
It's not like I killed her or anything...thats part of the problem, I see her every day at school. She's in a couple of my classes.

PR3SSUR3
04-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Ah young love.

I'll whack her for a tenner - out of sight out of mind!

:cool:

The_Return
04-02-2006, 05:24 PM
She actually posted here a good number of times...she came back for awhile a couple months ago, but didnt stay long.

VampiricClown
04-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Who?

The_Return
04-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Furballothrills (http://www.horror.com/forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5003)

You know if she happens to show up before this thread dies, I may be in a rather unenviable situation. Even worse, I dont think unenviable is even a word!

VampiricClown
04-02-2006, 06:23 PM
I've never seen that screenname in the several months I've been here. Weird....

ItsAlive75
04-02-2006, 06:28 PM
I know how ya feel, dawg. My ex lives in the apartment directly above mine... and she'll be staying there for 2 more years. Aaaaawkward.

DraculaInDallas
04-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Furballothrills (http://www.horror.com/forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5003)

You know if she happens to show up before this thread dies, I may be in a rather unenviable situation. Even worse, I dont think unenviable is even a word!

Shake it off kid, take it from a oldie who has been crank'in cootch for a long, long time. There will be many more. Chalk it up as experience. Look at the bright side, you had your one eyed cyclops buried in her "Furballothrills" :p :D for awhile. That's the way it works at your age. Trust 'ole Drac, you'll forget all about her as soon as you get your next blowjob :cool:

monalisa
04-02-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
Shake it off kid, take it from a oldie who has been crank'in cootch for a long, long time. There will be many more. Chalk it up as experience. Look at the bright side, you had your one eyed cyclops buried in her "Furballothrills" :p :D for awhile. That's the way it works at your age. Trust 'ole Drac, you'll forget all about her as soon as you get your next blowjob :cool:

Ahhh, isn't it romantic..... But, OK, seriously, trust me, this happens to females too. The best thing you can do is (in my opinion) is maintain your dignity. Be polite and cool about it so you don't give her any ammo to talk negativly about you (if she would, I don't know her).
If she won't tell you what went wrong, then you can't make her tell you, you can't make people communicate wth you if they just don't get it. But then if she's the "you know what you did" type, you're probably bettter off without her. Although, being the type that goes ahead and tells someone exactly what they did wrong, people don't always react to that real well either. Relationships can be sooooo confusing, but the real ones are worth the effort.
Hang in there.

DraculaInDallas
04-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
Ahhh, isn't it romantic..... But, OK, seriously, trust me, this happens to females too. The best thing you can do is (in my opinion) is maintain your dignity. Be polite and cool about it so you don't give her any ammo to talk negativly about you (if she would, I don't know her).
If she won't tell you what went wrong, then you can't make her tell you, you can't make people communicate wth you if they just don't get it. But then if she's the "you know what you did" type, you're probably bettter off without her. Although, being the type that goes ahead and tells someone exactly what they did wrong, people don't always react to that real well either. Relationships can be sooooo confusing, but the real ones are worth the effort.
Hang in there.

Pay attention Return, this is also good advice. Although trust me you will be feeling quite dignified while getting that next blowjob :D ;)

VampiricClown
04-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
I know how ya feel, dawg. My ex lives in the apartment directly above mine... and she'll be staying there for 2 more years. Aaaaawkward.

God....If I had to live that close to one of my ex's, I'd either move, or I'd shoot myself.

@Drac
That's the nicest advice I've ever heard. :rolleyes:

@Return
It does seem to feel awkward and weird when they don't even tell you a reason. One of my ex's just said/says "because", everytime I asked/ask. Best thing you can do is, take monalisa's advice. Or if you're like me, be depressed and hateful all of the time.

alkytrio666
04-03-2006, 09:35 AM
I just wish a certain person would have the decency to tell me what happened. I mean, it's been over between us forever, but I still wish I knew how we got fucked up.

Amen.

The_Return
04-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Maybe I shoud clarify some stuff here:

We broke up something like a year ago. Little more. It's not that I have any intrest whatsoever of getting back with her, I just want to know what went wrong. Since her Ive only been involved in 1 relationship, and it lasted for a grand total of...6 days! That was different, we talkedf and both decided it would be best to go our separate ways. But now Im wondering: What if it's me? Is it my fault that girls dont like me?

Im trying to get one of my friends to hook me up on a blind date...none of the girls I know know would come near me with a 10 foot pole.

Haunted
04-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by PR3SSUR3
http://www.nmha.org/reassurance/coping.cfm

You know, I've read mental health journals that say loosing some one to break ups is harder than having them die on you. I suppose that varies from person to person, but I can sorta see where they'er coming from, ya know?

filmmaker2
04-03-2006, 01:33 PM
This territory is certainly not without its problems, that's for sure! There is often a price to pay for this kind of livin'!

slasherman
04-03-2006, 01:42 PM
she's probably a whore like most people .....;)

AUSTIN316426808
04-03-2006, 04:30 PM
But now Im wondering: What if it's me? Is it my fault that girls dont like me?

You shouldn't even wonder about that. Be yourself and don't change a thing and eventually you'll run into a girl who likes all that or at least enough of it. Some relationships are going to last a few weeks before either one or both of you find out it isn't right. Others could last a few years before you come to the point where it doesn't work. But like I said, eventually you'll run into someone who doesn't mind your bullshit and vica versa.

bloodrayne
04-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
You shouldn't even wonder about that. Be yourself and don't change a thing and eventually you'll run into a girl who likes all that or at least enough of it. Some relationships are going to last a few weeks before either one or both of you find out it isn't right. Others could last a few years before you come to the point where it doesn't work. But like I said, eventually you'll run into someone who doesn't mind your bullshit and vica versa. That's the best advice that I could give too....Always be yourself....If someone doesn't like you because of who you are (all imperfections included), then they are not the right person for you...It really is as simple as that

Besides...If you tried to change...It wouldn't last...You'd always end up being 'you' in the end....And, if you did manage to 'change' for a while, the person you changed for, would be in love with someone else, someone that you only pretended to be...But, not you...

Does that make sense?

Someone who truly loves you...Will love ALL of you

Someone should love you for who and what you are...NOT for who and what they want you to be....

filmmaker2
04-03-2006, 05:16 PM
All this is true very true BUT:

You should consider changing your avatar. She was probably scared away by THAT, because if you look at it, you will see it really is a thing of eville.

bloodrayne
04-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
All this is true very true BUT:

You should consider changing your avatar. She was probably scared away by THAT, because if you look at it, you will see it really is a thing of eville. HaHa...Yes, but some girls are attracted to 'evil things'

Well...Girls like me ;)

Would a guy who's into horror, really want or need a girl who's into flowers and kittens?

Posher778
04-03-2006, 05:27 PM
I doubt if he'd bring his GF on a date to HDC......

bloodrayne
04-03-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
I doubt if he'd bring his GF on a date to HDC...... Heh...You never know

I brought Dustin here

But...Yeah...I'm kinda weird

sometimes :p

Posher778
04-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Like for a date? Great choice...

Well foney I thought we'd stop off a carabba's for some food, then head to over to HDC and chat for a few hours... Romantic you say?

PR3SSUR3
04-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Would a guy who's into horror, really want or need a girl who's into flowers and kittens?

Interesting question.

Personally I leave the whole horror thing at the door - movies, reference books and some light chat on the internet... that's about it.

Why, I'm even a snappy dresser :p

Pity those horror freaks who paint themselves and their bedrooms black, with a dubious collection of knives, axes and hockey-masks...

:eek:

PR3SSUR3
04-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I doubt if he'd bring his GF on a date to HDC......
Heh...You never know

I brought Dustin here

Hold it!

Your girlfriend is called Dustin?

bloodrayne
04-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Like for a date? Great choice...

Well foney I thought we'd stop off a carabba's for some food, then head to over to HDC and chat for a few hours... Romantic you say? Well...Okay...Not for a 'date'...but...

If they don't like this forum...Chances are, they won't like ME.....Get me?

bloodrayne
04-03-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by PR3SSUR3
Hold it!

Your girlfriend is called Dustin? Yup!...And he's cute as hell in a skirt :D

Posher778
04-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Yup!...And he's cute as hell in a skirt :D

he edited my post and was making fun of me, not you.

bloodrayne
04-03-2006, 05:49 PM
he edited my post and was making fun of me, not you. That's okay...It still made me giggle

Posher778
04-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
That's okay...It still made me giggle

Yes, the thought of me with YOUR husband is rather... sickening to me, so to you it must be hilarious right? :D

bloodrayne
04-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Yes, the thought of me with YOUR husband is rather... sickening to me, so to you it must be hilarious right? :D HaHa...Exactly...'Sickening' IS funny

Posher778
04-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Haha, so typical.