PDA

View Full Version : my mom is getting married

October
03-29-2006, 07:06 PM
it's a real life horror show!
i hate him. he treats her terribly. im 19 and cant move out.
she is making my live with them so i can babysit his 19 year old daughter.
i cant take this.

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this October. When I first read the thread title, I was thinking this was a positive thing. And I was hoping it was, because with this iloveskunk shit going on right now, I could use some cheering up. But, that's okay because you have no choice. I wish you did though. Once again, I'm sorry to hear about this misfortune October! I wish you and your mother the best luck of luck in the future!

October
03-29-2006, 07:12 PM
cheering up eh?
i can do that!!!!!

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by October
cheering up eh?
i can do that!!!!!

Great! What do you have in store for me?

October
03-29-2006, 07:20 PM
go read my new post....
read me

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 07:25 PM
go read my new post....
read me

Thanks for that October! I feel a lot better now! Thanks! :)

stubbornforgey
03-29-2006, 07:43 PM
your 19 and your about to babysit a 19 yr old.. (screws up nose)

Hopefully things will work out well for both you n your mum..
honestly theres not a damned thing u can say to make ure mum change her mind and thats sad..

October
03-29-2006, 07:47 PM
thank you! its nice to know im not crazy. i knew it was all crazy!

Despare
03-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Well... you're 19 you CAN move out, not saying you'd want to start anything between you and your mom but there's always the option of just up and going. Not a great option really but it's there. You can sometimes change somebody's mind but their heart is a different story, maybe you can just avoid him for the most part.

October
03-29-2006, 08:06 PM
i could just leave, but to do that, id have to get another job, possibly a third, and i wont be able to go to school. i want to get mt ged a and take some college courses. but to do that it looks like i have to move in with them. ick.
and i tried to get some roommates. didnt work out.

Despare
03-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Just don't be home a lot. The worst thing you can do is let it build up and go unspoken until something happens because then it ends up bad.

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 08:20 PM
it's a real life horror show!
i hate him. he treats her terribly. im 19 and cant move out.
she is making my live with them so i can babysit his 19 year old daughter.
i cant take this.

That sucks dude. Could be worse tho. You haven't grown a penis :)

October
03-29-2006, 08:30 PM
true..........

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 08:31 PM
See things ain't that bad after all.

monalisa
03-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by stubbornforgey
your 19 and your about to babysit a 19 yr old.. (screws up nose)

I think the new "hubby to be" is a perv and wants you to do more than "babysit" his 19 yr old daughter, unless she's handicapped or something.

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
I think the new "hubby to be" is a perv and wants you to do more than "babysit" his 19 yr old daughter, unless she's handicapped or something.

Yep. I would suggest getting yourself out of there asap. If I had my own place(next year :(), I would offer you a place to stay. But alas, I cannot. Do get out of there though. That's a disaster waiting to happen.

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 09:38 PM

.....how the fuck do you know that?

monalisa
03-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
.....how the fuck do you know that?

I didn't say "I know" I said "I think" and it's just my opinion.

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 09:50 PM
You've got some problems.

You shouldn't go round saying shit like that.

monalisa
03-29-2006, 10:04 PM
You've got some problems.

You shouldn't go round saying shit like that.

Based on some of the shit you post, you are one of the LAST people on earth who should be saying what someone should or shouldn't say.

And I don't think I am so far off the mark to think it's weird for some guy who wants his 19 yr old daughter to be "babysitted" by another 19 yr old girl. Unless that 19 yr old is handicapped or something, that is just fucking weird.

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 10:29 PM
Based on some of the shit you post, you are one of the LAST people on earth who should be saying what someone should or shouldn't say.

:D

monalisa
03-29-2006, 10:35 PM
:D

I can see you through the bathroom window...heh heh heh. :p

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 11:08 PM
I can see you through the bathroom window...heh heh heh. :p

Damn I need a better disguise :)

scaryminda15
03-30-2006, 05:09 AM
wow that just plain old stinks. my mom got married also to this guy i just didnt like, you know when a kid tells their mom or dad they dont like this other person that they have a bad feeling than listen to them and u do not have to babysit a 19 year old thats stupid. well good luck and if u need to talk pm me i know what you are going threw.

October
03-31-2006, 06:03 PM
[i]

And I don't think I am so far off the mark to think it's weird for some guy who wants his 19 yr old daughter to be "babysitted" by another 19 yr old girl. Unless that 19 yr old is handicapped or something, that is just fucking weird. [/B]
she isnt handicapped she's just gross. she still sucks her thumb and carrys around her blanky, doesnt shower or clean her clothes, wears the same underwear for months, and puts buggers all over the walls.
someone kill me please!

monalisa
03-31-2006, 07:09 PM
she isnt handicapped she's just gross. she still sucks her thumb and carrys around her blanky, doesnt shower or clean her clothes, wears the same underwear for months, and puts buggers all over the walls.
someone kill me please!

Oh come on, a 19 year old that behaves like that has to be mentally challenged somehow. Either that or you're exaggerating(looking for sympathy/attention maybe?).

October
03-31-2006, 07:17 PM
no and no, its sadly a true story.
her dad pays her little attention so she behaves like a child to get his affections. calls him daddy in a childs voice ect.
she is a cronic liar too because she has a weak sense of self and wants people to like her. she doesnt want people to now has sad she really is so she fakes a new person who has done everything in the world. a know-it-all.
no one really taught her hygene or that telling the truth is the right thing to do. no one taught her morales just not to do drugs or sleep around. and no one taught her to grow the fuck up, so she thinks its okay to act the way she does.

its just a case of terrible parenting.

DONT LET YOUR CHILDREN BECOME THIS! PAY ATTENTION AND TEACH THEM!

i mean the kid has smarts she was always in honors classes, and such, but then of course later she got lazy and copyed other peoples work so god only knows now....

monalisa
03-31-2006, 07:20 PM
no and no, its sadly a true story.
her dad pays her little attention so she behaves like a child to get his affections. calls him daddy in a childs voice ect.
she is a cronic liar too because she has a weak sense of self and wants people to like her. she doesnt want people to now has sad she really is so she fakes a new person who has done everything in the world. a know-it-all.
no one really taught her hygene or that telling the truth is the right thing to do. no one taught her morales just not to do drugs or sleep around. and no one taught her to grow the fuck up, so she thinks its okay to act the way she does.

its just a case of terrible parenting.

DONT LET YOUR CHILDREN BECOME THIS! PAY ATTENTION AND TEACH THEM!

i mean the kid has smarts she was always in honors classes, and such, but then of course later she got lazy and copyed other peoples work so god only knows now....

Wow, if you're telling the truth, that girl does need help, I think her dad does too. How long has your mom known him? Can you talk to her (your mom) about this?

October
03-31-2006, 07:22 PM
8 years.
they have been dating on and off for that and now they are getitng married.

i swear to the gods and goddesses im being honest.
i know she needs help.
there is nothing ican do but move

monalisa
03-31-2006, 07:28 PM
8 years.
they have been dating on and off for that and now they are getitng married.

i swear to the gods and goddesses im being honest.
i know she needs help.
there is nothing ican do but move

8 years, and you're mom hasn't noticed that there something "a little off" about this girl? Geez, I'm not trying to get on your case or anything, but that whole situation sounds weird/bad/unhealthy/whatever. Sounds lke it would be in your best interest to get the hell out of there. Can you afford to move? How long have you been with your boyfriend, can you two get a place together or is there a friend you can be roomies with? Sorry, you've probably already thought about all that, just trying to help.

Posher778
03-31-2006, 07:29 PM
8 years, and you're mom hasn't noticed that there something "a little off" about this girl? Geez, I'm not trying to get on your case or anything, but that whole situation sounds weird/bad/unhealthy/whatever. Sounds lke it would be in your best interest to get the hell out of there. Can you afford to move? How long have you been with your boyfriend, can you two get a place together or is there a friend you can be roomies with? Sorry, you've probably already thought about all that, just trying to help.

I don't believe her honestly, or just a huge exaggeration, sorry...

October
03-31-2006, 07:32 PM
i could move out now, but i cant go to school then and i really wanted to do that. owen and i will hopefully be getting a place but not soon enough.....
and yes she has noticed. thats why they have been on and off. infact they broke thier engagement over her.
im so sick of the bullshit. im just done caring what she does. its her life, but she isnt dragging me down with her!

monalisa
03-31-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
I don't believe her honestly, or just a huge exaggeration, sorry...

Well, I have seriously my doubts too. But I thought I'd throw my suggestions out there just in case.

October
03-31-2006, 07:35 PM
hahahahhahahaha!

i know how it sounds, but im so serious. serious as the grave.
deadly as arsenic.

monalisa
03-31-2006, 07:35 PM
i could move out now, but i cant go to school then and i really wanted to do that. owen and i will hopefully be getting a place but not soon enough.....
and yes she has noticed. thats why they have been on and off. infact they broke thier engagement over her.
im so sick of the bullshit. im just done caring what she does. its her life, but she isnt dragging me down with her!

Ok, so have you talked to your mom about this, I mean an honest heart to heart private conversion?

October
03-31-2006, 07:38 PM
yeah she doesnt care.
its her life and her decisions.
she is in love.
ick.
she could do so much better. why is she so dumb. i know they say love makes you do crazy things, but
good greif!!!!

monalisa
03-31-2006, 07:45 PM
yeah she doesnt care.
its her life and her decisions.
she is in love.
ick.
she could do so much better. why is she so dumb. i know they say love makes you do crazy things, but
good greif!!!!

Well, OK, what is involved with "babysitting" her? That still bugs the hell out of me.

October
03-31-2006, 07:47 PM
so my mom doesnt have to deal with her. gay i know. she'll make me stray home to watch a movie with her.

monalisa
03-31-2006, 07:56 PM
so my mom doesnt have to deal with her. gay i know. she'll make me stray home to watch a movie with her.

Well, if you're going to stay there you're either gonna have to put up with it, or seriously talk to your mom and tell her you can't handle this and it really is not your responsibility. I would think your mom would want you to go to on to school, so hopefully she would help you. Or you're going to have to move out. And you might have to be a poor college student that goes to school, works and doesn't sleep much. I wish you luck, not a good situation.

pinkfloyd45769
03-31-2006, 08:01 PM
I think you need to get out on your own. I know it's hard at first(been there), but it is all worth it in the end. You will have a better relationship with your mother too.If you cant pay rent on your own, advertise that you are looking for a someone to share an appartment with or something.I see those in our newspaper all the time. I think you and your mother both need your own privacy and space.

monalisa
03-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
I think you need to get out on your own. I know it's hard at first(been there), but it is all worth it in the end. You will have a better relationship with your mother too.If you cant pay rent on your own, advertise that you are looking for a someone to share an appartment with or something.I see those in our newspaper all the time. I think you and your mother both need your own privacy and space.

Right on, I know I got along better with both my mom and dad once I moved out! :)

pinkfloyd45769
03-31-2006, 08:23 PM
Right on, I know I got along better with both my mom and dad once I moved out! :) I think in some ways you begin to appreciate your family more and become alot closer.I think shes maybe a little scared of "getting out" on her own. Its hard at first, but its also a very important step you have to take in your adult life. I was worried about money and it made me want to stay with my mom and dad. I think once you just do it and stop thinking about the negatives you will all be much happier and maybe even better people for it. Good luck with whatever you decide!