PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhh!!!! Now I'm Worried....

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 11:35 AM
I've been in a relationship with this girl in Germany for about two weeks now. She's been calling my house and all. She's coming here on her birthday(Monday). But her parents just found out about me yesterday.

I just got off the phone with her 10 minutes ago. Three minutes after that, the phone rings. My mom picks it up and theres a man on the line and says he has the wrong number. The call came from her house. The only person there is her step dad. She said he didn't have a problem with me dating her, but I'm not so sure now that he's called my house....I wonder if he hit redial and was trying to call someone else, or if he intentionally called my house trying to get me on the phone? And calling from Germany.....That's quite the long distance call....especially for a mistake...

sarahanne
03-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Odd-- How long have you been dating her and how did you meet?

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by sarahanne
Odd-- How long have you been dating her and how did you meet?

Two weeks, and that's a looooooong story. But I'm wondering why her dad's calling.....

sarahanne
03-29-2006, 12:39 PM
I don't know why her dad is calling. Pretty strange, especially calling and saying he has the wrong number. But, hey, try not to worry before you need to. He may have pressed redial and not listened to how many damn numbers were redialed. Maybe he assumed he was the last one to use the phone. Oh--does she talk to you about her dad--his character, their relationship...etc?? Also, is she staying with you or does she know other people over here??

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 01:09 PM
I don't know why her dad is calling. Pretty strange, especially calling and saying he has the wrong number. But, hey, try not to worry before you need to. He may have pressed redial and not listened to how many damn numbers were redialed. Maybe he assumed he was the last one to use the phone. Oh--does she talk to you about her dad--his character, their relationship...etc?? Also, is she staying with you or does she know other people over here??

Let's just say their relationship isn't the best. It consists of a lot of yelling. Most of her family is over here. Her step-dad was stationed there by the military. So of course, the whole family had to go. She's going to be staying with a friend of her moms. She was already supposed to have been here a month ago, but her passport and all has been a problem. Her mom and brother are already here.

Oh Gah! She scared me half to death a little bit ago. She sent me an IM from her dad's screen name. Holy Crap! That scared the hell out of me for some reason. lol

Haunted
03-29-2006, 01:21 PM
...And if he does want to talk to you, maybe he's just trying to get to know you. Dad's are like that. If you become a father one day, you'll be exactly the same. He may have some questions for you since his daughter is coming to visit. Don't panic yet.

If you do talk to him, just be the perfect gentleman. Be honest and frank. Show your intelligence, because we know you've got it. Don't stress, although you're palms are going to be a bit sweaty.

In college, my best friend's dad was from Germany. He's a little intimidating at first, but after a while, he turned out to be great. He was like a surrogate father to me.

From my experience, German folks are just no nonsense, but they're pretty cool, just like other pretty cool people.

(If you ever meet him face to face, do not, under any circumstances, give a limp handshake. Strong and firm. I mean it. That is the first benchmark to a good first impression. Personally, I hate limp hand shakes, myself).

stubbornforgey
03-29-2006, 02:00 PM
V.C..
your a honey in your own right..
you have proven many times in here that
you have self confidence and you hardly come across as being somebody that stands for b/s from any of us.
That indeed my freind is a compliment and not that it means anything coming from me...but I don't give those out too often or freely.
My question to you is..why oh why..oh why..do you feel that your only chance of true love will be found online.?
How many of these have you been through?and how many of these have dissed you every time.?
Em not judging you ..neither am i putting you down.
But honestly my freind..you are worth more..
you seem to have a soft heart for every
cyber chick that has a sob story to tell.
I hope this one works out alright as you honestly deserve it.
Why her dad would be ringing..?
by the sound or look of it..
I don't think he pushed redial as a mistake...
I think he pushed re dial to check up on
who his step daughter had just finished ringing.Germans aint that stupid.

Haunted
03-29-2006, 02:14 PM
*lights lighter and slowly sways*

Stubborn, that was great. That was the best. You're totally right. Listen to this woman, VC, she knows what she's talking about.

I ask you this, though, Stubborn: How can he not want to use the interenet as a tool for dating when their are so many wonderful ladies here a HDC? Methinks we spoil him a bit. ;)

Seriously, VC, you are a sweetheart. You remind me of my friend Wes, always looking for the damsel in distress. If this young lady turns out to be your girl. That is wonderful. If not, maybe you should stop looking...leave it up to Aphrodite and Eros. Sometimes when we look for love, when tend to settle. However, when love smacks us in the head, that's when you know you've got something.;)

VC, you wouldn't happen to be a Cancer or a Pisces would you?

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by stubbornforgey
V.C..
your a honey in your own right..
you have proven many times in here that
you have self confidence and you hardly come across as being somebody that stands for b/s from any of us.
That indeed my freind is a compliment and not that it means anything coming from me...but I don't give those out too often or freely.
My question to you is..why oh why..oh why..do you feel that your only chance of true love will be found online.?
How many of these have you been through?and how many of these have dissed you every time.?
Em not judging you ..neither am i putting you down.
But honestly my freind..you are worth more..
you seem to have a soft heart for every
cyber chick that has a sob story to tell.
I hope this one works out alright as you honestly deserve it.
Why her dad would be ringing..?
by the sound or look of it..
I don't think he pushed redial as a mistake...
I think he pushed re dial to check up on
who his step daughter had just finished ringing.Germans aint that stupid.

I don't think that online is the only way, and I don't have a soft spot for sob stories really. And thanks for the compliment. :)

@Haunted

I'm usually always a perfect gentleman around girls parents. One of my previous girlfriends mom, she never even knew I was goth, and still doesn't. Maybe that's a bad thing?....

OH! Her Step-Dad isn't German. He's from New York. lol, He's just there for the time being. He's fixing to go off to Iraq...

I think I talked to her dad earlier....I don't think that was her like I was thinking. If it was, she was typing stuff weird....Too childish like for her....But I'm not sure. I didn't say anything out of place or anything. So, I should be fine....

Haunted
03-29-2006, 02:20 PM
We're sorta family here. We want to make sure you're okay, babe.:)

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
*lights lighter and slowly sways*

Stubborn, that was great. That was the best. You're totally right. Listen to this woman, VC, she knows what she's talking about.

I ask you this, though, Stubborn: How can he not want to use the interenet as a tool for dating when their are so many wonderful ladies here a HDC? Methinks we spoil him a bit. ;)

Seriously, VC, you are a sweetheart. You remind me of my friend Wes, always looking for the damsel in distress. If this young lady turns out to be your girl. That is wonderful. If not, maybe you should stop looking...leave it up to Aphrodite and Eros. Sometimes when we look for love, when tend to settle. However, when love smacks us in the head, that's when you know you've got something.;)

VC, you wouldn't happen to be a Cancer or a Pisces would you?

Sadly, I'm a Taurus.

I probably will stop looking. I had actually stopped when she contacted me. She's sweet and I really like her.

I actually feel trust for her....I'm not shy around her either....It feels different than any previous ones really.....

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 02:24 PM
We're sorta family here. We want to make sure you're okay, babe.:)

Thanks. And to tell you the truth, ya'll are more like family than any of my relatives(parents excluded).:)

sarahanne
03-29-2006, 02:30 PM
I think you should figure out if that was her dad or her that you were chatting with. Cause...if he is pretending to be here, that is sort of creepy. I understand he would want to know about you, but there are definetly other ways of doing that.

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 02:36 PM
I think you should figure out if that was her dad or her that you were chatting with. Cause...if he is pretending to be here, that is sort of creepy. I understand he would want to know about you, but there are definetly other ways of doing that.

True. I'll deffinetly find out tommorow when I talk to her on the phone. I'm expecting her to not know anything about it really. But what would puzzle me is how he got my screenname. He doesn't have her password to her yahoo messenger.

stubbornforgey
03-29-2006, 02:47 PM
yeah now thats freaky..
Have you seen that movie..'stalker dad'?
Sounds like a line out of that story ..how the father pretended to be his daughter n stalked her would be boyfreind and did all these horrible things ..like sending him mutilated body parts etc.
The ending pissed me off to the max..cos the daughter took her father side ..n this poor innocent guy ..
'oh shit'..better shut up cos i dunno if u have seen it or not.

What sister-boo said to the tee'.

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 02:52 PM
yeah now thats freaky..
Have you seen that movie..'stalker dad'?
Sounds like a line out of that story ..how the father pretended to be his daughter n stalked her would be boyfreind and did all these horrible things ..like sending him mutilated body parts etc.
The ending pissed me off to the max..cos the daughter took her father side ..n this poor innocent guy ..
'oh shit'..better shut up cos i dunno if u have seen it or not.

What sister-boo said to the tee'.

:Shudders:....Maybe it's a good thing I haven't seen that....

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 03:23 PM
[i]Originally posted by VampiricClown

I just got off the phone with her 10 minutes ago. Three minutes after that, the phone rings. My mom picks it up and theres a man on the line and says he has the wrong number. The call came from her house. The only person there is her step dad. She said he didn't have a problem with me dating her, but I'm not so sure now that he's called my house....I wonder if he hit redial and was trying to call someone else, or if he intentionally called my house trying to get me on the phone? [/B]

Dude dont be such a noob if this guy has a problem she wo'nt turn up on monday but more to the point is she an INTERNET GF cos thats what u should worry about i mean if u have an INTERNET GF then u need to get out more but if what i say makes no sense then just kick his arse when says anything to u i mean hes german and german Guys r pansy's

oo and plz dont take this post the wrong way its not an insult

The_Return
03-29-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by iloveskunk
Dude dont be such a noob if this guy has a problem she wo'nt turn up on monday but more to the point is she an INTERNET GF cos thats what u should worry about i mean if u have an INTERNET GF then u need to get out more but if what i say makes no sense then just kick his arse when says anything to u i mean hes german and german Guys r pansy's

It's insulting to the whole damm forum.

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 03:30 PM

Ugh....He's NOT German. And yes, she is an internet girlfriend. But to get one that's not, that's pretty hard when everyone in the three surrounding towns are scared shitless of me because of how I dress. They think I'm a devil worshipper or something just because I dress goth. People cower when I look at them. And she's going to have to turn up on monday, he's going to war and she's the only one that would be in her house for several months in a seperate country from her mother. He has no choice but to bring her.

And according to her, her brother will try killing me because he's a violent person. Fun times huh?

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
It's insulting to the whole damm forum.

ok im sorry i guess the way i worded it was off but i have that problem

but on a liter note i hope it all goes well for him on monday

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Thanks

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 03:35 PM
ok INTERNET GF lame as. but ur goth/emo so i guess u cant help it that sucks plz plz plz dont go killin urself over my post i know how u homo's seem to be about insults its not that bad realy i wish u had a life i do and as for (hes not german then wat is he)

no insult meant lol

The_Return
03-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Please tell me this Skunk kid is a regular who's messing with us...nobody is that stupid.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 03:59 PM
sorry about that had to smoke im am tryin to b nice ya know but i com from the world of online gamin different ways of speach i guess but let me start again i am tryin to tone up my niceness forgive me im english :P

oo and btw i did mean when i said hope all goes well for u

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 04:02 PM
ok INTERNET GF lame as. but ur goth/emo so i guess u cant help it that sucks plz plz plz dont go killin urself over my post i know how u homo's seem to be about insults its not that bad realy i wish u had a life i do and as for (hes not german then wat is he)

no insult meant lol

Ok, that's- fucking- it loser! You just crossed the line by calling me EMO and Homo! And I do have a fucking life for your suck-ass information. You'd best be glad you aren't standing in front of me.

I may get banned for this post, but I don't really fucking care. I'm not going to stand around and be insulted by some loser N00b! As far as I know, this is the only thread he's posted in!

And yes, fine! I admit it for the first time ever. I have a very short fuse....And you just lit it. :mad:

And another thing, it is an insult no matter how you look at it bastard. You don't come in here being a N00b and talking shit about people you don't even know!

The_Return
03-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Dont get too worked up over him man...look at his posts, he's obviously mentally challenged. No use wasting energy arguing with him.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:14 PM
ok dont ban him its my fault as already stated

anyway

as i said im trying

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:16 PM
ooo and btw u would loss in a fight sweetie if that pic in ur avatar is of u

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 04:18 PM
ooo and btw u would loss in a fight sweetie if that pic in ur avatar is of u

Can you bench-press three-hundred pounds and do you carry hand crafted eight-inch knives on you?

stubbornforgey
03-29-2006, 04:21 PM
The guy loves skunks..
do we need to say more ..LOL..
Learn when to shut up DUMBASS..
you don't know what the hell your talking about concerning this reg.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:22 PM
ooo dam thats scary but more to the point fightin with weps noobish and honestly can u bench 100kg cos thats impressive

but let us not continue this going nowhere fast fight and talk on a liter subject

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 04:23 PM
The guy loves skunks..

Thanks Stubborn.

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 04:24 PM
ooo dam thats scary but more to the point fightin with weps noobish and honestly can u bench 100kg cos thats impressive

but let us not continue this going nowhere fast fight and talk on a liter subject

:confused: I'm sorry, But I didn't understand most of that.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:27 PM
my english anit that hard to understand 300pounds=100kg or there about *inches hand made knifes=weapon witch = noobish k

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:32 PM
The guy loves skunks..

now then iloveskunk can u see 'n' s there no but guessin u know what it stands 4 right and i know what im sayin it just needs rearranging to make sense

Posher778
03-29-2006, 04:35 PM

no insult meant lol

You don't have the FUCKING RIGHT to call people homo without even knowing them, your ass needs to be banned, you think german people are pansy's just cause there german, vamp's gay because his pic looks like it to YOU, and you've done NOTHING but insult people since you got here so you can just march your ass right back to where it came from.

The_Return
03-29-2006, 04:36 PM
now then iloveskunk can u see 'n' s there no but guessin u know what it stands 4 right and i know what im sayin it just needs rearranging to make sense

I was following you up until this post...the hell?

Shut up or speak English. Dumbass.

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 04:36 PM
my english anit that hard to understand 300pounds=100kg or there about *inches hand made knifes=weapon witch = noobish k

Oooooooh! Ok, now I see. Yes, I can bench-press that much. And as far as fighting with weapons.....Lets just say, I don't fight fair. Frankly because fighting shouldn't be fair. I mean, you're fighting to win or survive, who cares about what's fair?

I make my own knives now too. :D Want to order one??:cool:

Posher778
03-29-2006, 04:38 PM
Worst noob EVER.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
You don't have the FUCKING RIGHT to call people homo without even knowing them, your ass needs to be banned, you think german people are pansy's just cause there german, vamp's gay because his pic looks like it to YOU, and you've done NOTHING but insult people since you got here so you can just march your ass right back to where it came from.

i didnt say he was a HOMO cos of the pic i called him a HOMO if because he has an INTERNET GF witch is lame and he cant get 1 irl

oo and y is every1 on here so pissed i said sorry like 2ice

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Oooooooh! Ok, now I see. Yes, I can bench-press that much. And as far as fighting with weapons.....Lets just say, I don't fight fair. Frankly because fighting shouldn't be fair. I mean, you're fighting to win or survive, who cares about what's fair?

I make my own knives now too. :D Want to order one??:cool:

ok wtf yer do u honestly belive that u fight un fair to win that is so lame no wonder girls dont like u irl

so u fight without honor and without dignati plz tell me im wrong plz

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 04:43 PM
i didnt say he was a HOMO cos of the pic i called him a HOMO if because he has an INTERNET GF witch is lame and he cant get 1 irl

oo and y is every1 on here so pissed i said sorry like 2ice

An internet girlfriend doesn't mean I'm homo. It's a GIRLFRIEND not a GUYFRIEND.

And sorry is nothing but a word. It doesn't mean shit to anyone.

Posher778
03-29-2006, 04:45 PM
ok wtf yer do u honestly belive that u fight un fair to win that is so lame no wonder girls dont like u irl

Go away. How would you know if girl's don't like him or not? No one gives a FLYING FUCK what you say now anyway, you ruined yourself with your first post.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:47 PM
An internet girlfriend doesn't mean I'm homo. It's a GIRLFRIEND not a GUYFRIEND.

And sorry is nothing but a word. It doesn't mean shit to anyone.

well what the hell u want for an apology head

and its homo that shes an INTERNET GF

ooo and btw HOMO=really lame in the way i use it to clear things up for u :P

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 04:48 PM

Let me ask you something. Say you are being chased by a bear that is ready to eat you. What are you going to do if you have a gun on you? You're going to shoot it. Now, the way I look at it, that's not really "FAIR" now is it? I mean, the bear isn't holding a gun. And I think of some aggressive dumb fuck as no more than a bear trying to kill me.

Don't judge unless you wish to be judged. And that you have already done. You had best pack it up and go home because no one here gives a fuck what you think anymore.

Posher778
03-29-2006, 04:50 PM

Once again you've proven that you have the intellect of a piece of rotting wood, if that. homo= homosexual, not whatever the fuck you want it to mean. And learn to spell.

iloveskunk
Go away. How would you know if girl's don't like him or not? No one gives a FLYING FUCK what you say now anyway, you ruined yourself with your first post.

have u even read the other posts noob and as for riuned myself
tbh there not that much to ruin this anit my life so with out it im fine RUINED lol thats HOMO

VampiricClown

Oh, that's right. I don't date them online loser. I meet them in person and then hang out. That's not really an INTERNET gf is it?

Shall I read you a list of all the girls names I have in my phone?

Posher778
03-29-2006, 04:51 PM
have u even read the other posts noob and as for riuned myself
tbh there not that much to ruin this anit my life so with out it im fine RUINED lol thats HOMO

For the record, yes, you did ruin yourself, and how am I a noob mr 14 posts? Couldn't translate the rest it was so dumbassively written.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:52 PM
Let me ask you something. Say you are being chased by a bear that is ready to eat you. What are you going to do if you have a gun on you? You're going to shoot it. Now, the way I look at it, that's not really "FAIR" now is it? I mean, the bear isn't holding a gun. And I think of some aggressive dumb fuck as no more than a bear trying to kill me.

Don't judge unless you wish to be judged. And that you have already done. You had best pack it up and go home because no one here gives a fuck what you think anymore.
thats not a fight thats a bear what the hell r u talkin about in a fight i dont have claws=knifes and sharp ass teeth

Posher778
03-29-2006, 04:54 PM
thats not a fight thats a bear what the hell r u talkin about in a fight i dont have claws=knifes and sharp ass teeth

Fight= physical combat with something, and it doesn't matter what it is. Your brain= absent.

The_Return
03-29-2006, 04:55 PM
You're only making yourself look more retarted by the minute Skunkboy. Leave now, 'cause we all know you'll be banned by morning.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Oh, that's right. I don't date them online loser. I meet them in person and then hang out. That's not really an INTERNET gf is it?

Shall I read you a list of all the girls names I have in my phone?

i said to u is she an internet girl friend and u said YES there for i said it was lame u didnt state so how was i meant to know

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 04:56 PM

Point being N00b fuck, If something is trying to harm me or kill me, I ain't going by some lame-ass playground rules. "oooo he touched me" "oooooo he said "Damn" ". Get outta here loser.

Posher778
03-29-2006, 04:56 PM
i said to u is she an internet girl friend and u said YES there for i said it was lame u didnt state so how was i meant to know

All of your sentences are unintelligible.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:57 PM
Fight= physical combat with something, and it doesn't matter what it is. Your brain= absent.
so u hitting the wall is fight the wall thats right im the 1 whos retarded

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Once again you've proven that you have the intellect of a piece of rotting wood, if that. homo= homosexual, not whatever the fuck you want it to mean. And learn to spell.

Yeah. Lurn too spiel. :p Sorry, I had to! Anyway, when is somebody going to ban iloveskunk?

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
Yeah. Lurn too spiel. :p Sorry, I had to! Anyway, when is somebody going to ban iloveskunk?
i was wondering that too sweetie

The_Return
03-29-2006, 05:00 PM

Probably no mods online. He'll be banned within a couple hours I bet, Rayne never stays offline for too long:p

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 05:00 PM

The way you're supposed to know? KNOW THE FUCKING PERSON BEFORE YOU START JUDGING THEM!!!!!!! Most of the people here, by now, I'm sure, already knew what I meant.

And why the fuck do you keep quoting yourself? I mean, that last one just makes you look even more like a dumbass. And I'm agreeing with Posher, I can barely make any sense what-so-ever out of what you're saying.

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:01 PM
so u hitting the wall is fight the wall thats right im the 1 whos retarded

YOU ARE!!!

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/12193.jpg

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:03 PM
ok wat i say makes sense in a round about way i speak in jargon
so u probly would'nt understand but if u look and wat i say it makes perfect sense aslong as u understand jargon

The_Return
03-29-2006, 05:05 PM
so u probly would'nt understand but if u look and wat i say it makes perfect sense aslong as u understand jargon

Let me explain something to you in terms you might understand:

u suxors!!!1111!!!!!111!!!!!!!1!!3!!!!

stubbornforgey
03-29-2006, 05:05 PM
you smell bad????

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:07 PM

What the fuck is jargon?!?

i was wondering that too sweetie

And never call me sweetie again! :mad:

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:08 PM
yer as i thought none of u know JARGON well thats ok u guys make no sense to me but i still figure it out and dont call u retarded

but its a bit of fun b4 i sleep

The_Return
03-29-2006, 05:10 PM
yer as i thought none of u know JARGON well thats ok u guys make no sense to me but i still figure it out and dont call u retarded

but its a bit of fun b4 i sleep

Here's some "jargon" for you:

we h8 u. foff!

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:10 PM
And never call me sweetie again! :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

y the hell not u

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:11 PM
u guys make no sense to me

I'm trying really hard not to respond to that (though I just did, so the joke's on me)!

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:11 PM
we h8 u. foff! [/B][/QUOTE]

well at least u tried thats almost gd sweetie

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:12 PM
And never call me sweetie again! :mad:

y the hell not u [/B][/QUOTE]

What the fuck did you just say?!? :confused:

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:13 PM
sweetie = some1 who sweet or candy

so u all sticking together lick this is sweet

The_Return
03-29-2006, 05:13 PM

well at least u tried thats almost gd sweetie

Sweetie? Aw, look at that. It wants me to be it's internet boyfriend! Guess that means you're "homo", correct?

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:14 PM
we h8 u. foff!

well at least u tried thats almost gd sweetie [/B][/QUOTE]

Could you do the earth a favor and kill yourself?

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:15 PM
What the fuck did you just say?!? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

y the hell cant i call u sweetie

wat u could'nt figure that out

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:16 PM

wat u could'nt figure that out [/B][/QUOTE]

Shut the fuck up. You are annoying as shit. Die in a fire.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Sweetie? Aw, look at that. It wants me to be it's internet boyfriend! Guess that means you're "homo", correct?

ur a guy LOL u need to type more manly stuff little 1

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:17 PM
do u still not understand did u want me to type it slower LOL

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:18 PM
LOL you are so fuckin hilarious.

**caution: special noob**

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:19 PM

wat u could'nt figure that out [/B][/QUOTE]

Not when you said y the hell u. Oh, and for your answer. Because I'm not a sweetie, bitch!

http://www.yesalbum.com/v001/kaine316/Blogimages/devil_fu.gif

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:19 PM
im specail kool

The_Return
03-29-2006, 05:21 PM

I used that picture in a school project not long ago...took awhile to edit out the finger, but I got extra marks for it:p

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:21 PM
im specail kool

Holy SHIT! SHUT THE FUCK UP

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:22 PM
im specail kool

*Gives him a round of applause* Congratulations! Here's your trophy!

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:22 PM
no ur right thats my misstake ur like...................
.....mind is blank no wait w8

errrr u know wat they say when u walk the walk u gotta err talk too

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:23 PM

This is a sentence.

This is YOUR sentence below.

AWDLJKFHLAWEGJASRGHL;QW;R

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:25 PM
does it not make sense again u really only see 1 way LOL

hey wanna c some real JARGON

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:26 PM

Word to the wise (or mentally challenged, for your matter)...

http://ftsb.alt130.net/livejournal/shut%20the%20fuck%20up.jpg

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:26 PM

AWDLJKFHLAWEGJASRGHL;QW;R [/B][/QUOTE]

oooo and btw thats spam not JARGON fool

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:27 PM
does it not make sense again u really only see 1 way LOL

hey wanna c some real JARGON

No. I'd like to sse you shut the fuck up though!

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:29 PM
yer and id love some skunk but the world is a cruel place live with it

Quit yo jibba jabbing FOOL!!!

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:30 PM

oooo and btw thats spam not JARGON fool [/B][/QUOTE]

That isn't spam moron.

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:30 PM

oooo and btw thats spam not JARGON fool [/B][/QUOTE]

Joke's on you dumbass! Because spam is either 1.) A food or 2.) Somebody joining this site (or any site) for the sole purpose of pimping their site.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:31 PM
its txt spam not meat spam there i go again thinkin u could figure it out

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:32 PM
yer and id love some skunk but the world is a cruel place live with it

Quit yo jibba jabbing FOOL!!!

Jibba jabbing is better than jarbon.

BTW- Where the fuck is Bloodrayne when you need her?!?

iloveskunk
i take u to r american yer

The_Return
Well, the novelty of this fuckwad has worn out as far as Im concerned...you guys have fun with him, Im out.

By the way - I still think it's a regular messing with us.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:33 PM
of course its mr T from the 'A' team

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:33 PM

Biggest dumbass.... ever

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Well, the novelty of this fuckwad has worn out as far as Im concerned...you guys have fun with him, Im out.

By the way - I still think it's a regular messing with us.
then ur wrong

Yellow Jacket

No such thing as text spam dumbass! And yes, I am american.

iloveskunk
Biggest dumbass.... ever
i dunno i thought i was but u r comin close little 1

The_Return
03-29-2006, 05:35 PM
Oh, before I go: I sent this link to you in a PM, but considering you're probably not smart enough to figure that out, I really should post it here.

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20713&highlight=grammar

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:35 PM
then ur wrong

What is he wrong about?

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:36 PM
No such thing as text spam dumbass! And yes, I am american.
thats y theres no such thing ur american check the urban dictoinary

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:37 PM
Oh, before I go: I sent this link to you in a PM, but considering you're probably not smart enough to figure that out, I really should post it here.

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20713&highlight=grammar
yer i cheacked it HOMO

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:37 PM

Will do! Will you be back on later?

The_Return
03-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Will do! Will you be back on later?

Doubt it. Not sure about where you are, but it's getting pretty late here, Im out for the night.

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:39 PM
yer i cheacked it HOMO

Let me guess. You're here for the sole purpose to be an asshole and a dumbass. Am I right?

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Doubt it. Not sure about where you are, but it's getting pretty late here, Im out for the night.

It's 8:40 down here. I'm guessing it's 11:40 down where you live.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Let me guess. You're here for the sole purpose to be an asshole and a dumbass. Am I right?

almost im seing how many forums i can get banned from in 1 day got up to 58 but u have no admin dammit
so ill have too wait

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:42 PM
It's 8:40 down here. I'm guessing it's 11:40 down where you live.
240 am here

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:42 PM
almost im seing how many forums i can get banned from in 1 day got up to 58 but u have no admin dammit
so ill have too wait

Your a terrible liar, an even worse speller, and are EXTREMELY bad at dissing people. congrats, you suck.

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:43 PM

Good job! Now go fuck off! 58 is enough!

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Your a terrible liar, an even worse speller, and are EXTREMELY bad at dissing people. congrats, you suck.

i only lie a little and well yer im a bad speller but wat u missunderstand witch u seem to do alot im not dissing any of u

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Good job! Now go fuck off! 58 is enough!
a days 24 hours i still got 5 to go

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:47 PM
i only lie a little and well yer im a bad speller but wat u missunderstand witch u seem to do alot im not dissing any of u

Coming on to this site just to get banned is a diss and insult to every great member here at Horror.com! Now go back to masturbating Courtney Love!

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:49 PM

Shut the hell up, you insulted just about everyone, stop ignoring it, fuck off.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Coming on to this site just to get banned is a diss and insult to every great member here at Horror.com! Now go back to masturbating Courtney Love!
great members reall dammit y did i meat them then it could have been fun mwah

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Shut the hell up, you insulted just about everyone, stop ignoring it, fuck off.

i insulted no1 u took affence to wat i said there for u insulted urself if u can understand this

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:53 PM
great members reall dammit y did i meat them then it could have been fun mwah

Once again, I have no clue what the fuck you just said! And no, I don't speak jarbon! So shut the fuck up!

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:54 PM
i insulted no1 u took affence to wat i said there for u insulted urself if u can understand this

No, because what you said was insulting, now stop being a fucking dumbshit you ignorant moron.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:56 PM
well i need to sleep see u all tomorror mwahmwah

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:57 PM

You need to fuck off, that's what you need to do! And, I don't expect to see you tommorrow.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 05:58 PM
www.learning2fly.20m.com

Posher778
03-29-2006, 05:58 PM

Die in your sleep please!

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 06:01 PM
www.learning2fly.20m.com

Now that is spam! And I thought you were going to bed.

Posher778
03-29-2006, 06:02 PM
Die in your sleep please!

OOOH! Lets go hack the shit out of his lame ass website and post his personal info all over the net. STE, sign him up for porn lists like before!

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 06:05 PM
OOOH! Lets go hack the shit out of his lame ass website and post his personal info all over the net. STE, sign him up for porn lists like before!

Who's going to read his profile anyway? And, STE, can I get some porn? I've watched mine way too much. I need something new.

friday13thfan
03-29-2006, 06:15 PM
www.learning2fly.20m.com

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:16 PM

my personally info is all ready all over the net sweeties like my number is UK 07922874240 give me a call

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 06:18 PM
my personally info is all ready all over the net sweeties like my number is UK 07922874240 give me a call

Who the fuck here would want to call you?!?

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Who the fuck here would want to call you?!?
it was a joke u HOMO anyway to bed with me

Posher778
03-29-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm sure we could find some rapists to go get him, that would set him straight. haha.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm sure we could find some rapists to go get him, that would set him straight. haha.
awww u would do that for me that soooooo cute

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 06:24 PM

Let's just say I was a homo. What's it to you?

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:26 PM
too me its HOMO y does it matter

friday13thfan
03-29-2006, 06:28 PM

would you just go to bed you fucking moron.. jesus christ.. just shut the fuck up and leave.... are you really this retared in real life or just plain this pathetic

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
would you just go to bed you fucking moron.. jesus christ.. just shut the fuck up and leave.... are you really this retared in real life or just plain this pathetic
im just pissin u off thats all enjoy it or dont listen

Haunted
03-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Holy mashed potatoes, Batman! What in the holy fuck is going on? I'm begging and praying that this is an early April Fool's joke. Please....

Anyway...

Jargon is a type of technical speak that specific jobs have. Like our cooks have certain ways of talking about things, abbreviations, buzz words, specific slang, etc. However, improper spelling, intelligible sentences, bad punctuation, and just general idiotic nonsense does not count as jargon. It's not technical; it's just stupid.

Here's some Horror.com jargon: Fuck off.

If you prefer Brittish, "Sod off, " "Bugger off," or "Piss off." My favorite, "Get fucked, asshole!"

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Holy mashed potatoes, Batman! What in the holy fuck is going on? I'm begging and praying that this is an early April Fool's joke. Please....

Anyway...

Jargon is a type of technical speak that specific jobs have. Like our cooks have certain ways of talking about things, abbreviations, buzz words, specific slang, etc. However, improper spelling, intelligible sentences, bad punctuation, and just general idiotic nonsense does not count as jargon. It's not technical; it's just stupid.

Here's some Horror.com jargon: Fuck off.

If you prefer Brittish, "Sod off, " "Bugger off," or "Piss off." My favorite, "Get fucked, asshole!"

ok u i like i will stop being a dick out of respect for the way u worded that no more of my crap ok
but i have to ask u a guy

Haunted
03-29-2006, 06:37 PM
I am very definitely a woman, and yourself, may I ask?

Posher778
03-29-2006, 06:37 PM
ok u i like i will stop being a dick out of respect for the way u worded that no more of my crap ok
but i have to ask u a guy

Too late anyway, your pretty much banned.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:39 PM
I am very definitely a woman, and yourself, may I ask?

im a guy allow me to apologise for the rude and insulting posts i not that bad irl its just late and i thought this would b fun

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Too late anyway, your pretty much banned.
that was the point remember

Posher778
03-29-2006, 06:41 PM
that was the point remember

Don't care.

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 06:43 PM
im a guy allow me to apologise for the rude and insulting posts i not that bad irl its just late and i thought this would b fun

First off, I'm not buying this shit and I don't accept your apology (and yes, I know you're talking to Haunted)! And you're the worst flirt! You're insulting everybody here. Then a woman comes on and you try to take it all back to impress her. For anybody who's ever heard the phrase "Beauty killed the Beast". Well, I hope that comes true tonight! Please do the honors Haunted!

Posher778
03-29-2006, 06:45 PM
First off, I'm not buying this shit and I don't accept your apology (and yes, I know you're talking to Haunted)! And you're the worst flirt! You're insulting everybody here. Then a woman comes on and you try to take it all back to impress her. For anybody who's ever heard the phrase "Beauty killed the Beast". Well, I hope that comes true tonight! Please do the honors Haunted!

Wouldn't it be funny if she was flattered and fell in love with it? hahaha.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:45 PM
flirting lol thats crazy and not even close and i tried apologising like loads of times

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:47 PM
my flirting is alot better im not a dick to every 1 ya now and never to women thats just wrong

Posher778
03-29-2006, 06:47 PM
my flirting is alot better im not a dick to every 1 ya now and never to women thats just wrong

You ARE a dick to everyone... so there. And she probably doesn't care...

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 06:48 PM
flirting lol thats crazy and not even close and i tried apologising like loads of times

No the fuck you did not! Go fuck yourself and leave us alone!

@Posher- It'd be funny. Though, I'd feel bad for Haunted. She's too good for someone like iloveskunk.

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:51 PM
No the fuck you did not! Go fuck yourself and leave us alone!

@Posher- It'd be funny. Though, I'd feel bad for Haunted. She's too good for someone like iloveskunk.

u ppl dont know me u insulted me a hell of alot more than i did u
so what r u moaning about and i did say sorry at least 2ice

monalisa
03-29-2006, 06:51 PM
STOP RESPONDING TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

You are all way above him in intelligence, personality, everything! Maybe if you stop responding he'll get bored and go away!

Posher778
03-29-2006, 06:52 PM
u ppl dont know me u insulted me a hell of alot more than i did u
so what r u moaning about and i did say sorry at least 2ice

You came to this website with the intent to bash and be annoying, therefore you are far more insulting, now leave.

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by monalisa

You are all way above him in intelligence, personality, everything! Maybe if you stop responding he'll get bored and go away!

Good idea, but I highly doubt it!

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:54 PM

intelligence more than likly but personality irl i have a very very gd 1 ppl alway tell me that its the 1 thing i like about myself

LOL can i stop responding too

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 06:56 PM
intelligence more than likly but personality irl i have a very very gd 1 ppl alway tell me that its the 1 thing i like about myself

Well, you sure as hell not showing it tonight asshole! So just please, go fuck off! :mad:

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Well, you sure as hell not showing it tonight asshole! So just please, go fuck off! :mad:

see thats cos u wer'nt looking 4 it personality that is if u had said the right things u could have ended it like an hour ago

Posher778
03-29-2006, 07:00 PM
see thats cos u wer'nt looking 4 it personality that is if u had said the right things u could have ended it like an hour ago

Its all because of you alright, now go away.

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 07:01 PM

WHAT THE FUCK?!? YOU CAME IN HERE TO GET BANNED AND PISS US OFF,A ND NOW YOU'RE TELLING US THAT WE SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE NICE?!? GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Its all because of you alright, now go away.

yer ok i gotta make some coffee u guys want a cup tho i cant make tea that well

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 07:05 PM
yer ok i gotta make some coffee u guys want a cup tho i cant make tea that well

Is this your idea of a joke? If so, I piss in your cup of of coffee, and I piss on you! You fucking asshole! :mad:

Posher778
03-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Is this your idea of a joke? If so, I piss in your cup of of coffee, and I piss on you! You fucking asshole! :mad:

Yeah, stick a fork in him....... he's banned

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 07:11 PM

? was that insulting cos i cant see wear but if it offended u i am sorry

so we all still alive or did i die and go to hell wear no1 will talk to me

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Just go fuck off and leave us alone! All you're trying to do is get banned. You don't need ot keep posting and pissing us off to get the job doen. You're banned, plain and simple. Mission accomplished. But, if you think for one second we're taking your shit, then you're dead wrong! So fuck off! :mad:

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 07:26 PM
Just go fuck off and leave us alone! All you're trying to do is get banned. You don't need ot keep posting and pissing us off to get the job doen. You're banned, plain and simple. Mission accomplished. But, if you think for one second we're taking your shit, then you're dead wrong! So fuck off! :mad:

u see this is y the world is such a bad place ppl cannot forgive even for the small offence

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 07:29 PM
u see this is y the world is such a bad place ppl cannot forgive even for the small offence

SMALL OFFENCE?!? YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU CAME ON HERE AND INSULTED ALL OF US BY TRYING TO GETT BANNED AND DISSING US! AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO GET FORGIVENES?!? GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 07:34 PM
SMALL OFFENCE?!? YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU CAME ON HERE AND INSULTED ALL OF US BY TRYING TO GETT BANNED AND DISSING US! AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO GET FORGIVENES?!? GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

now little one understand this i insulted u at a very small lvl u r takin it to heart but forgivness is the key to ur own happiness (in the words of savage Garden)

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 07:38 PM
now little one understand this i insulted u at a very small lvl u r takin it to heart but forgivness is the key to ur own happiness (in the words of savage Garden)

YOU DID NOT INSULT US IN A SMALL WAY YOU FUCKING DUMB PIECE OF SHIT! IS THIS YOUR FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT?!? GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

BTW- Sorry about this mods, but this guy is pissing me off because he came here to get banned, which insults every great member here. Let alone, he's pushing his luck now. I'm sorry if I broke a rule, but I think this is the time to bend te rules just a little bit. Once again, I'm sorry mods. But I'm not sorry to you iloveskunk!

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 07:43 PM
YOU DID NOT INSULT US IN A SMALL WAY YOU FUCKING DUMB PIECE OF SHIT! IS THIS YOUR FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT?!? GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

BTW- Sorry about this mods, but this guy is pissing me off because he came here to get banned, which insults every great member here. Let alone, he's pushing his luck now. I'm sorry if I broke a rule, but I think this is the time to bend te rules just a little bit. Once again, I'm sorry mods. But I'm not sorry to you iloveskunk!

now see u just working urself up when im trying to apologise and ur langauge is terrible i mean i hav'nt used anything like the kinda stuff that u have

But hey i forgive you

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 07:46 PM
now see u just working urself up when im trying to apologise and ur langauge is terrible i mean i hav'nt used anything like the kinda stuff that u have

But hey i forgive you

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You're working me up! Now please just leave us alone!

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 07:48 PM
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You're working me up! Now please just leave us alone!

u keep sayin us leave us alone / u insulted us ur the only one here to show ur the only one who cares

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 07:52 PM
u keep sayin us leave us alone / u insulted us ur the only one here to show ur the only one who cares

How many people responded to this? The rest of the gang is just ignoring you. We get shit like this all of the time! Well, not this extreme and utterly stupid. But, we're all getting sick and tired of it. And, I'm proud that I'm defending Horror.com. This place is like a home to me, and I love it very much. And for you to come in and slap us all in the face like this really pisses me off. Though, I have the satisfaction of knowing that you will be banned soon, and we don't have to deal with your shit!

iloveskunk
03-29-2006, 08:03 PM
How many people responded to this? The rest of the gang is just ignoring you. We get shit like this all of the time! Well, not this extreme and utterly stupid. But, we're all getting sick and tired of it. And, I'm proud that I'm defending Horror.com. This place is like a home to me, and I love it very much. And for you to come in and slap us all in the face like this really pisses me off. Though, I have the satisfaction of knowing that you will be banned soon, and we don't have to deal with your shit!

ok m8 i hear what ur saying but dam u could be the lamest most geeky kid i ever meet how old r u if ur over 16 i feel for u m8 i do heres a little advice go out more at least get ur self a friend that u can touch and who can b there with u at times like these i mean relying on me to help u is pretty sad but its ok im a nice guy inside WAKE UP u gotta get out of this world of computers i mean life suck but urs sounds like HELL

ooo and if ur over 18 go down the pub more maybe pick u up a little gf i know its crazy talk now but one step at a time ok

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Holy shit this is the 2nd worst thread I've read on here. Why do I even bother with the General Forum :confused:

Nothing but moaning..... people with no senses of humour and lonely sad cases trying to get dates n shit. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Posher778
03-29-2006, 08:29 PM
roarrrrr...

Despare
03-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
Holy shit this is the 2nd worst thread I've read on here. Why do I even bother with the General Forum :confused:

Nothing but moaning..... people with no senses of humour and lonely sad cases trying to get dates n shit. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I love the general forum, if nothing else my self esteem shoots up even higher.

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Despare
my self esteem shoots up even higher.

wow someone's eaten their retard cookies today haven't they.

Despare
03-29-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
wow someone's eaten their retard cookies today haven't they.

Yeah, but even in my current retarded state I still capitalize the first letter of my sentences. :p

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 08:39 PM
:(

burn

Posher778
03-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Why isn't he banned yet... this is an outrage!

monalisa
03-29-2006, 08:57 PM
OMG, you guys are still responding to him? You guys have more class than that, just stop responding to him!

This is my only repsonse to him. Yes, I know that means I'm guilty of responding to him, but it seems an appropriate response and then I'll stop. I've posted this pic before, but nothing says it better!

Posher778
03-29-2006, 08:58 PM
OMG, you guys are still responding to him? You guys have more class than that, just stop responding to him!

This is my only repsonse to him. Yes, I know that means I'm guilty of responding to him, but it seems an appropriate response and then I'l stop.

heh! you said we have class! *sneer*

monalisa
03-29-2006, 08:59 PM
heh! you said we have class! *sneer*

Yes, and I called you nice the other day too, so there! :p

Posher778
03-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Yes, and I called you nice the other day too, so there! :p

well, good! I'm still happy for that, seeing as my life has been a living hell all this week.

Despare
03-29-2006, 09:01 PM
http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/angry1.jpg

Can you solve the puzzle?

Posher778
03-29-2006, 09:03 PM
What starts with an f and ends with an uck?

monalisa
03-29-2006, 09:03 PM
well, good! I'm still happy for that, seeing as my life has been a living hell all this week.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better!

monalisa
03-29-2006, 09:05 PM
What starts with an f and ends with an uck?

I wouldn't say that it ends with an "uck", usually it's more like "aaaahhhhh". ;) Sorry, didn't mean to wreck your joke.

Posher778
03-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better!

i'm sure it will, since spring break is tomorrow :D

But I can't sleep tonight, and i have tests tomorrow.

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Damn it boy.....This thread was mine, and now it's just an arguement thread. Damn....Anyways, It's sad, but he sounded like me when he said "I'm not a dick to women". Or whatever he said...sad really....

On the bright side, this has been the only thread I've started that I can remember that made it to at least 6 pages. :D

In a way, I want him banned and out of here. But in another way, that's what he wants, so maybe we shouldn't ban him and instead just keep insulting him?

:confused:

Posher778
03-29-2006, 09:11 PM
Just kill his whole family instead!

Nyarlathotep
03-29-2006, 11:58 PM

Maybe if you stop responding he'll get bored and go away!

finally, somebody with intelligence

Haunted
03-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Do you know that right now he is online. We also gained one more piece of shit last night, but since he's only disrespecting me, nobody cares.:D

Just my little joke. Haunted is being funny, but the dude is a dickhead.