PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to thank Marroe...

The Flayed One
03-29-2006, 08:33 AM
for making my life a little better. For you see, even though I hardly know you, your custom member title has inspired me.

I'm a member of a bowling league in the mid-west, mostly populated by Larry the Cable Guy type hicks. The other night, I was bowling drunk of my ass and got 3 strikes in a row. As soon as the last pen was felled on the third, I turned around, flexed and screamed 'Arrrrr! Death by sexy!' at them. The look on their faces was one of the damned funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

-Flayed

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by The Flayed One
for making my life a little better. For you see, even though I hardly know you, your custom member title has inspired me.

I'm a member of a bowling league in the mid-west, mostly populated by Larry the Cable Guy type hicks. The other night, I was bowling drunk of my ass and got 3 strikes in a row. As soon as the last pen was felled on the third, I turned around, flexed and screamed 'Arrrrr! Death by sexy!' at them. The look on their faces was one of the damned funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

-Flayed

LMFAO!!!! That's the funniest thing I've read in awhile. Talking about the larry the cable goofus hicks, Come to Georgia, That's a lot of what's here. I want out of here so freaking bad....:(

AUSTIN316426808
03-29-2006, 08:56 AM
For a second I thought this was going to be another weird post like when that guy said Return was one of his favorite members because of his innocence.

The Flayed One
03-29-2006, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
For a second I thought this was going to be another weird post like when that guy said Return was one of his favorite members because of his innocence.

I could make this my new avatar:
http://www.alansmind.com/jesus.jpg

Deposable
03-29-2006, 03:53 PM
What do you guys have against Larry the Cable guy ?

I can't stop laughing every time he says "Git er done"

LOL, I laugh just thinking about it. haha, oh larry. You're the best.

The_Return
03-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808

Dammit...I just got out of therapy for that. $1600 down the drain!:mad:

:p

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by The Flayed One

:rolleyes:

VampiricClown
03-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Deposable
What do you guys have against Larry the Cable guy ?

I can't stop laughing every time he says "Git er done"

LOL, I laugh just thinking about it. haha, oh larry. You're the best.

One, it gets repetitive.

Two, my dad's boss and his brother repeat all of his jokes 99% of the time their mouth's are open.

I hate his jokes.

The Flayed One
03-30-2006, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
:rolleyes:

Elvis_Christ
03-30-2006, 04:53 AM
:(

burn

The Flayed One
03-30-2006, 05:12 AM
No burn, just teh funny with teh buttsecks and they what-have-you...

Why am I drunk this early?