PDA

View Full Version : Threads u liked


Thomasgeorge
03-28-2006, 04:37 AM
Think back and name some of the threads you would like to see remaked

Posher778
03-28-2006, 05:12 AM
None.... if there are already those threads we don't need more.

scaryminda15
03-28-2006, 06:08 AM
i would have to say all the gaming ones that made you think of movies and that was awesome.

Despare
03-28-2006, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Posher778
None.... if there are already those threads we don't need more.

Message board snob. :p

VampiricClown
03-28-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Thomasgeorge
Think back and name some of the threads you would like to see remaked

Remaking a good thread is like remaking a good movie. It shouldn't be done! You may also want to edit your post.....The word is "Remade"....Not "Remaked".....

Posher778
03-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Despare
Message board snob. :p

...Person who points out obvious things!

The STE
03-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
...Person who points out obvious things!

person who points out people pointing out obvious things!

The STE
03-28-2006, 03:26 PM
I'd like to see a remake of THIS thread

Posher778
03-28-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by The STE
person who points out people pointing out obvious things!

person who points out people pointing out people pointing out obvious things!


That's enough lol.

The STE
03-28-2006, 04:10 PM
quitter

Haunted
03-28-2006, 04:39 PM
I'd like to see one of my threads remade. None of them have ever lasted long enough to bother you if they were remade.:D

The STE
03-28-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
I'd like to see one of my threads remade. None of them have ever lasted long enough to bother you if they were remade.:D

well, maybe if you'd done a tournament or a penis-joke thread then they'd last a while

Posher778
03-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Who'd make a gay ass thread about touching someone elses penis anyway... what idiots!:o

MoonLit Meadow
03-29-2006, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by The STE
well, maybe if you'd done a tournament or a penis-joke thread then they'd last a while


HAHAHAHAH. NICE:p

stubbornforgey
03-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Remaking a good thread is like remaking a good movie. It shouldn't be done! You may also want to edit your post.....The word is "Remade"....Not "Remaked".....


one of these..LOL.

Yellow Jacket
03-29-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Thomasgeorge
Think back and name some of the threads you would like to see remaked
'
Has Hollywood brain-washed you?

The STE
03-29-2006, 08:06 PM
nothing there to wash

Despare
03-29-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
...Person who points out obvious things!

You can call me "Captain Obvious". I suppose after this...

Originally posted by Posher778
person who points out people pointing out people pointing out obvious things!

You can be Captain Mr. Redundant Man Of Redundancy Who Is Redundant.

;)

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 09:28 PM
The ones where people actually talk about horror n shit.