PDA

View Full Version : The "How To" Thread

Spallalala
03-28-2006, 02:26 AM

Haunted
03-28-2006, 10:23 AM
I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear from, but hand to Goddess, I've been in your shoes before, and I know how badly it sucks. Is there any way in hell you can work with different people or is the whole class this lazy?

It really really sucks that your teacher doesn't give a shit, because that would be where I'd suggest you take this problem. Is there someone above the teacher that you could talk to?

The only thing that I can really say that under no uncertain terms let these assholes drag you down with them into their downward spiral of stupidity and laziness. You may have to pick up some of their slack. (You may have to poison some of their sauces...okay, not, you can imagine it). However, let them just fizzle and blink out while you kick some ass and succeed at what you're doing.

Spallalala
03-28-2006, 11:16 AM

Kemal
03-28-2006, 03:09 PM
You will have this problem in some form for the rest of your life.

Spallalala
03-29-2006, 12:37 AM

AUSTIN316426808
03-29-2006, 01:43 AM
Sadly, that's just how school is, doesn't matter what level.

You do your work, stay to yourself(not necessarily in the shy way, just in the general way of not trying to be an asshole), you know...just being a good student. Then here come the idiots, you try to ignore it but it just keeps pissing you off. You try confronting them, you try going to the teacher then you go over the teacher but nothing works and the bullshit just persist.

All you can do is hope you can ignore it long enough not to snap and if you do snap, try to leave the AKs and pipe bombs home.

Haunted
03-29-2006, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Spallalala
Its not the whole class.. Theres about 14 in our class.. And about..9 of them work effciently. Its just a pain in the ass. I love what im doing and enjoy it to hell and back. But some people just aint taking it seriously and it shits me to death cause they fuck around way too much.
The teacher bitches when they sit there talking to each other. I dont blame em for doing that. I think the head teacher is about ready to start kicking peoples ass's soon. We have holidays coming up soon, so maybe she is gonna sit down and rake out the weeds so to speak.

Hmm.. Poison there sauces. I think the way half of them cook there gonna do it themselves hahaha. So unhygenic. Yuckers.

I dont always fuck off what you say. You just piss me off like most people do. Your not like at the top of my shit list haha, theres many many people holding the current title.

I just need to be paitent with these shitheads in class.. Ahhh. I gotta run. Pastry time.. wooohooooo

Hell yeah! It's all about the cross contamination. How about a little salmonella ecolli coctail in your peach souffle? For tomorrow's brunch, dsyentary watercress salade with with poached eggs.

Spallalala, you can just sit back and laugh as people run to the powder room every five minutes

stubbornforgey
03-29-2006, 11:32 AM
Just put your head down and do your own work..if those fuckers want to slack of then let them..at the end of the day..they are the ones that will suffer.
You can't allow your own studies to slide because of a few wankers.
If its a team thing ..and they are a part of your crew..request a transfer into another
group.
If the teacher isn't being at all helpful...request another tutor.
Your paying thier wages through your fees and you expect to get tutored properly.
Also ..if all else fails with this 'dick' who keeps calling you Ann...LOL..send cheebs in.
That'll fix the fucker.
My name is kataraina..my name tag says katrina..(apparently..kataraina is a mouthful)...this twit calls me bonnie so in return i call him fuckhead.
'discussion in staff room'

morning bonnie
morning fuckhead. :D

Haunted
03-29-2006, 01:12 PM
LMAO! You almost made me spit soda on my computer screen!

Lala,
Get a bottle of cleaner consisting of 1 part bleach a lot of parts water, and any time they get near you with their unhygienic selves, give 'em a good squirt down, because you don't want their nastiness to ooze into your perfection. Seriously, don't let them touch your stuff.

"Hey, Lala, can I borrow your measuring cup?"

"Sure, after you take 3 hot showers, dip yourself in bleach, cover yourself in antibacterial gel, and then put on one of those govt. issued anti contamination suits."

Never loan anyone your bread knife. The bread knife is a girl's best friend. You're just going to have to trust me on this one.;)

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Man you're anal Spallalala. Who cares if they don't give a shit? Its got nothing to do with you if there slacking off. It won't effect the out come of the work you put in.

cheebacheeba
03-29-2006, 10:15 PM
Its got nothing to do with you if there slacking off. It won't effect the out come of the work you put in.

Being further into the course, and sharing some classes with Spal and these people to whom she's referring, I feel I'm qualified to respond to that.
When they do this, Elvis...they disrupt the class. You end up doing more work to pick up the slack, classes are kept late, teachers get interrupted spending time on them re-explaining stuff when they could and should be focussing on the entire class. Not to mention, they come to you for YOUR work and recipes instead of writing their own up, interrupting you.
I haven't done my work, so here, since you've don it, I won't have to...not everyone is cool with that. It's busy enough without that unneccessary bullshit.
It effects work, and learning.
These people are dead weight, and yes, it's annoying that they're not giving a shit, because this reflects in their performance, which effects their work, and in turn, yours.
It's training to work in a kitchen. A commercial kitchen, not some pissy little one person shop or cafe. Team co-ordination is as essential in the studies and practical as it is in the job...and when one part of a team suffers, the cogs that work get fucked with as well.
Anal? right...what, so she's supposed to enjoy having lazy useless fucks around? I think your take on the situation says a lot about you. But that's something for you and yours to ponder...

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 10:27 PM
and what does my take on the situation say about me then?

cheebacheeba
03-29-2006, 10:37 PM
But that's something for you and yours to ponder...
All the same, I'll start you off.
I'd say it indicates that you're the kind of person who would've been/is a lot like these guys, happy to let others do your work for you...wanting as easy a ride as possible in various aspects of your life, past and present....essentially doing so selfishly, whether or not you're aware of this yourself.
OR
For some reason, you accept behaviour and work ethic of this sort...which means you're either biased against people that actually work hard as opposed to slacking off (for an alltogether strange reason in itself) or too dense to have higher standards/expectations that are attainable through relatively simple means.

Those are a couple of the theories that sprang to mind.
Of course, it could just be that you're ignorant due to little first hand experience in the industry, in which case...I was glad to clear the issue up for you.

Elvis_Christ
03-29-2006, 11:05 PM
Right..... maybe I just don't like uptight fuckwits like you and your girlfriend.

cheebacheeba
03-29-2006, 11:21 PM
I suppose you wouldn't would you...
That's ok, we don't like skeezy 'look how big bad and anti-conformist I am" loser dirtbags like you either.
Good luck with your future employment pursuits, looks like you'll need it.
;)

Elvis_Christ
03-30-2006, 04:30 AM
You don't know shit about me.

Condesending assholes like you are hardly going to be effective "Team Players" in a workplace are they? I hear intolerance of your peers goes down well too.
Your just a uptight ego maniac with a failure complex and these "slackers" are just scapegoat for your fuck ups real or imagined in your course.

See I can make judgments like you too.

cheebacheeba
03-30-2006, 05:14 AM
You don't know shit about me.
Just my perception, which becomes more and more clear every time you speak.

Condesending assholes like you are hardly going to be effective "Team Players" in a workplace are they?
If people have standards that are set above your average level of skill or participation in your everyday work ethic, it's not that they're condescending, it's just that you need to lift your game. I suppose you've been fired or passed over for promotion a few times due to "types like these" eh? Learn the rules, play the game right, or you'll never win.
I can tell by your bitter attitude that you never really have.

Your just a uptight ego maniac with a failure complex and these "slackers" are just scapegoat for your fuck ups real or imagined in your course.
Yeah...maybe you should try that one on someone who hasn't got 80%+ distinction marks, and offered 4 jobs over the last month. pfft.

Run along and troll someplace else, attention seeker.

Elvis_Christ
03-30-2006, 05:39 AM
Blah... blah.... blah......

There you go raving on totally missing what I was saying. Do you read the shit you type? You just proved my point that you're a condesending egomaniac.

cheebacheeba
03-30-2006, 06:12 AM
Only to you.
Go cry yourself to sleep, sheepfucker.

Spallalala
03-30-2006, 06:36 AM
This is fucking bullshit. Im drunk and this sucks ass. I dont need to deal with your shit elvis.. You don't know shit. And I wish you would stop asumming exactly what is going on in the class.. We need EVERYONE to work. Not just one of 2 people. Its a team.

Yknow what.. You can go fuck yourself ( even tho you probably do...) I have had enough. No more threads from me. Theres no point.

Can't give my own fucking opinion without fuckface over here telling me how it is. I know how it is. Been there done that. Blah blah blah.

Need to sleep. Fuck this all.

oooh. Look at me.. The uptight fuckwit who wont put up with your shit.. I wonder if I can change this thread name to the "fucking bullshit" thread.

All I do is work my ass off. And not only for myself but for other people. All I ever do is fucking help everyone else. And what do I get. Not even a thanks.

Oh yeah.. uh.. Hi Bonnie. haha.. Sorry. Its just a bitch when your name is right in there freakin face and they just dont care to really read what it is.

This course is hard. For me its fun and im learning so many new things which I get to keep for the rest of my life. ( I also get to try and home and with friends and everone digs what I cook heheh ) .

We need everyone in the class to work just as hard as everyone else. You can't sit back and fuck around. You have no time to. You just can't do it. But yeah. Slackers...go to hell. Dont come near me.

So Elvis. You live nearby right.. hmmm.. Maybe a fist in your face from me will make you keep your fucking opinions to yourself. Because right now. I dont want yours. But thanks for the laugh either way.

LOCK THIS THREAD. I dont want it open anymore. It was a thread for people to post in with "how to's " And did that happen.. Nooooo.

So...uh. I need to eat my pasta now haha. I think theres coffee eclairs from class left. Need to gobble on a few of those I think.

No more bullshit. Close the thread.

Spallalala
03-30-2006, 06:45 AM

Elvis_Christ
03-30-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Spallalala
So Elvis. You live nearby right.. hmmm.. Maybe a fist in your face from me will make you keep your fucking opinions to yourself.

Right...... sounds like I was right about you the other day. Go empty your sack you might feel a bit better.

stubbornforgey
03-30-2006, 05:12 PM
Ahhhh for fucks sakes Elvis..
Whats so anal about wanting to further your education..
Can't anybody in here for once read a thread and offer the best advice possible...
regardless of who started it.
Your fucking lame remarks..'I don't like you and your g/f anyway'..
what kinda bullshit is that..
Its obvious to a point n remark that you haven't been in that situation..
and yeah..it sucks..when only half the class is trying to focus..
The bullshit part about all of this is ...these mother fuckers will prolly pass and those who put in the hard yard could possibly fail
due to lack of concentration...ironic how things turn out.

Elvis_Christ
03-30-2006, 05:40 PM
I never said it was anal to want to further your education. I said it was anal to be intolerant of people in your class who were slacking off. I was just saying to do your own thing and not worry about them because the work you are putting in will pay off regardless of them slacking.

I guess I was just saying its not gonna crack the earth in two and it wasn't worth worring that much about.

....and I have been in situations like that while in study. It does suck but its hardly worth going apeshit for just do what YOU'VE gotta DO everyone else can do their thing.

Originally posted by stubbornforgey
Your fucking lame remarks..'I don't like you and your g/f anyway'..
what kinda bullshit is that..

Just stating the obvious. I don't like 'em because of the type of people they are..... and they don't like me for the same reason.

cheebacheeba
03-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Again, you obviously DON'T understand the situation...your assessment is irrelevant.
You only came in here to stir shit as always.
You're an obsessive little jerk holding on to some obscure argument we had...like...over a year ago, and ever since you've frequently trolled my threads, and now my gf's threads/posts too with your fucking attitude...and that there is why I don't like you.
Get over it. Get over yourself. Get a girlfriend. Get a life.
...Maybe then you won't be such a bored, bitter little waste of space.

Elvis_Christ
03-30-2006, 06:32 PM
I'm not holding on to any argument. I'm don't troll your threads. You just post a lot of shit I disagree with or think is stupid. I do this with EVERYONE. There goes that ego again thinking its all about YOU.

cheebacheeba
03-30-2006, 06:40 PM
Yeah you are...and yeah you do.
If not, then how about...if you don't agree...say so, like a normal, civil human being, and not cunt things up?
You think I haven't noticed that you're an asshole to other people in here too sometimes? Yeah, I have...but it's not as noteworthy, as you don't focus on them like you do me/us.
I'm not blind...it's nothing to do with ego...It's obvious when somebody has a stupid little vendetta against you.

Elvis_Christ
03-30-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
If not, then how about...if you don't agree...say so, like a normal, civil human being, and not cunt things up?

Cool. I will.
No vendetta here just smartass shit stirring sense of humour.
Catch ya.
:cool: