PDA

View Full Version : Movie title id like to know

flesheater
03-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Hi everyone im new here and one of the reasons i joined was because there are a couple of movies that i watched growing up and everybody i ask dont have a clue of what it is im talking about. So here it goes. The first movie has to do with these kids in a school bus and on the way home they go thru this fog that makes them like suck the life out of ppl when they hug them or something like that. Unfortunately thats all i remember. Some one told me it was The Fog but i dont think thats the name, i think it might be, Danger Children at Play Can anyone confirm this? The other all i can remember is a girl in a skyride car by the mountains and this decapitated head falls into it or something like that. One more, im sorry, theres this man i think or woman who goes to the basement of a house and finds a pool like hole filled with blood. I cant remember if they fall in or not. But please if someone knows what movies im talking about please tell me the titles u would really stop my really really really long time search.

mothermold
03-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by flesheater
Hi everyone im new here and one of the reasons i joined was because there are a couple of movies that i watched growing up and everybody i ask dont have a clue of what it is im talking about. So here it goes. The first movie has to do with these kids in a school bus and on the way home they go thru this fog that makes them like suck the life out of ppl when they hug them or something like that. Unfortunately thats all i remember. Some one told me it was The Fog but i dont think thats the name, i think it might be, Danger Children at Play Can anyone confirm this? The other all i can remember is a girl in a skyride car by the mountains and this decapitated head falls into it or something like that. One more, im sorry, theres this man i think or woman who goes to the basement of a house and finds a pool like hole filled with blood. I cant remember if they fall in or not. But please if someone knows what movies im talking about please tell me the titles u would really stop my really really really long time search.

Welcome to the boards.

As for the films,the first one I havn't a clue...the second one sounds similar to a part in The Amityville Horror(the original),but I'm probably way off base.

flesheater
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by mothermold
Welcome to the boards.

As for the films,the first one I havn't a clue...the second one sounds similar to a part in The Amityville Horror(the original),but I'm probably way off base. Yeah ive seen Amityville and its not it. But thanks

Spoorloos
03-27-2006, 10:31 PM
I believe that house on haunted hill had a seen with a pool of blood in the basement of the masion

Posher778
03-28-2006, 04:15 AM
It was acid I believe. And are you planning on staying with us for a long time?

VampiricClown
03-28-2006, 08:33 AM
Welcome to HDC...
....Find your place....

flesheater
03-28-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Posher778
It was acid I believe. And are you planning on staying with us for a long time? Yes i am. Everyone here is so cool, and very funny. I havent been able to stop laughing at this thread on BJ.

Spoorloos
03-28-2006, 09:23 AM
It was acid I believe. And are you planning on staying with us for a long time?
your right I remember now

flesheater
03-28-2006, 09:57 AM
It was acid I believe. And are you planning on staying with us for a long time? So if you know it was acid instead of blood then you obviously know about the movie. Can u remember the title? Or any more details? Sorry im being so obnoxious about this but its pretty much one of the main reasons why i joined.

Posher778
03-28-2006, 01:18 PM
So if you know it was acid instead of blood then you obviously know about the movie. Can u remember the title? Or any more details? Sorry im being so obnoxious about this but its pretty much one of the main reasons why i joined.

I was referring to someone elses thoughts, it might be house on haunted hill, other than that i'm not sure. just stick around with us for a while.

flesheater
03-28-2006, 02:06 PM
I was referring to someone elses thoughts, it might be house on haunted hill, other than that i'm not sure. just stick around with us for a while. Oh i intend to i love this site. Thx

tachii
03-30-2006, 10:54 AM
So if you know it was acid instead of blood then you obviously know about the movie. Can u remember the title? Or any more details? Sorry im being so obnoxious about this but its pretty much one of the main reasons why i joined.

you just came to feed off us :eek:

iloveskunk
03-30-2006, 01:25 PM
you do not want to find the films u speak of there best left in the past belive me,

i looked for a childhood film for years then i found out wat it was watched it and it was crap yet it was so gd the first time it'll ruin ur image of the film to see it again trust me

ooo and if u wanna know the film i speak of is the "GATE"