PDA

View Full Version : Official Spring Break Thread

Posher778
03-27-2006, 06:46 PM
3 days (for us) until spring break starts, what's everybody doing?

I'm chilling out from friday until wednesday, then going on a band trip to D.C., where were doing some museam crap, a boat dance, beach day, and busch gardens williamsburg!

October
03-27-2006, 06:50 PM
spring break has passed here. not that i had one since i dont go to school and all...

alkytrio666
03-27-2006, 09:38 PM
I've been on Spring Break for 4 days (if you coun't weekends) and get it for another 6 (including weekends).

Just chilling out.

MisterSadistro
03-28-2006, 12:53 AM
Spring Break Massacre (http://www.springbreakmassacre.com)
There. I kinda spammed for a movie I worked on. Life is over as we know it :D
CK

SKOOFx
03-28-2006, 08:39 AM
^ awesome website.

Im checking out the trailer now.

The music on it is fantastic too. Whoever put that track together did a great job.

PM me mr sadistro..id like to know more about your involvement in such movies.

(Disclaimer - no..i'm not out for the sausage).

VampiricClown
03-28-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by October
spring break has passed here. not that i had one since i dont go to school and all...

Same here....

Haunted
03-28-2006, 10:14 AM
MisterSadistro... That looked like a pretty good slasher. The music is quite eerie. I be imprrressed ta know ye, mate!

Most of my spring breaks were great. I don't remember them.:D

ItsAlive75
03-28-2006, 11:38 AM
I had mine 2 weeks ago and it rocked. New Orleans and Memphis, drugs drugs drugs... mmmm....

MoonLit Meadow
03-29-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by SKOOFx

(Disclaimer - no..i'm not out for the sausage).

LMAO....too funny...especially when I'm reading it at 3AM, and I'm already feeling a bit delerious:p

MisterSadistro
03-29-2006, 02:46 AM
Hate to break it to you, kids, but I got nothing to do with the music. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Why IMDB has me listed on there is a mystery to me as well. Yeah, I worked on the actual set, but I got nothing to do with it now. I saw first 58 minutes a week or so ago and it looks marvelous. Real "film" look. Good stuff.
CK

cheebacheeba
03-29-2006, 04:25 AM
Spring break?
I dunno what the fuck that really is, but here we get a holiday sometime round the easter period. I get about 3 weeks off myself.
Few tequila nights, maybe some blunts here and there...go chill at my dads place on the bay, work, practice some recipes, relax for the first time this year, buy a few dvds, a haircut, more clothes...I wanna hit the harbour and a few markets too, whatever.

AUSTIN316426808
03-29-2006, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
Spring break?
I dunno what the fuck that really is, but here we get a holiday sometime round the easter period. I get about 3 weeks off myself.

Same thing, just about a month apart and a little longer over there.

cheebacheeba
03-29-2006, 04:45 AM
Haha, sucks to be you...hooyeah...nah, I mean most normal holidays would only be like two weeks, but being primarily a student, the rules are a little different for me.