PDA

View Full Version : It's been a long time since...

The Flayed One
03-24-2006, 04:06 AM
I've partied so much the night before that I went to work still drunk the next day.

However, I must have done something right Karma-wise, because 2 employees called in sick, and another 2 are leaving early. This means I can spend most of the day in my office doing nothing but waiting for the time to pass so I can start drinking again. This will assuredly cure the hangover that will set in in about five hours.

In the meantime, I'd like to confess that I haven't watched a horror movie in two weeks, as I have been occupied with episodes of 'The Young Ones' and 'Red Dwarf'

That is all.

Haunted
03-24-2006, 05:08 AM
Drink as much water as you can, because as you know, hangovers are largely caused by dehydration. Maybe you ought to get a little gatorade too.

Here's a drinking tip that I've learned over the years. If you can stomach it, between like, 2 drinks or so, drink some water. It will help with preventing a hangover or at least a really bad hangover the next day.

Party party!

My actual birthday festivities are tonight, so I plan on getting shit-faced too.:D

The Flayed One
03-24-2006, 05:10 AM
Congrats, ladyfriend! May alcohol rain down upon you from the heavens, may you not feel like shit tomorrow!

newb
03-24-2006, 05:25 AM
Hair of the dog,my friend, hair of the dog.

http://www.picturethisgallery.com/Artists/Bullas,%20Will/Hair%20of%20the%20Dog%20-%20Bulldog%20-%20Will%20Bullas.jpg

Zero
03-24-2006, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by The Flayed One

In the meantime, I'd like to confess that I haven't watched a horror movie in two weeks, as I have been occupied with episodes of 'The Young Ones' and 'Red Dwarf'

That is all.

ItsAlive75
03-24-2006, 08:12 AM
The only thing that truly cures a hangover is more beer.

Drink a beer at work, you'll feel like a hundred dollars.

Haunted
03-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Actually, just smoke pot and eliminate all of your problems.

tachii
03-24-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Haunted

i'm gonna agree with this.
one night, many moons ago i was so fucked up i was pissin' in the backyard and puking in the front. barfed my brains out while being rained upon.

i wake up the next morn' a bit nauseated and continue to get stoned. they really didn't believe i was so quickly recovered.

The Flayed One
03-24-2006, 09:47 AM

Even my overdue water bill?

tachii
03-24-2006, 09:51 AM
forget your worries
leave reality out of this :D

The Flayed One
03-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by newb
Hair of the dog,my friend, hair of the dog.

It has been done. Carry on.

last bad move
03-24-2006, 12:50 PM
Actually, just smoke pot and eliminate all of your problems. what?! if you smoke pot youll do things like eat your hand or run away from the junk yard dog. you guys are crazy

The Flayed One
03-24-2006, 12:55 PM
I'd run away from him wether I was stoned or not.

http://www.iconsofthering.com/files/Junk_Yard_Dog___Sylvester_Ritter_02.jpg

The STE
03-24-2006, 01:07 PM
hells yes, he'd headbutt the shit out of me

Haunted
03-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by The Flayed One
Even my overdue water bill?

Well, if you run out of rolling papers...

If you are Christian, read no further...

In college we once smoked the part in Revelations about the bottomless pit. The Bible is amazingly useful if you run outta papers.

Can I have a rebel yell in the midnight hour?

hells yes, he'd headbutt the shit out of me

I don't think you have anything to worry about, S. All you'd have to do is whip it out, and he'd run home crying. :D

tachii
03-24-2006, 08:06 PM
bible paper is awesome
no better way to get religion quicker :D

Haunted
03-25-2006, 04:05 PM
You know, I'm beginning to like you, tachii. (Is that pronounced "ta-chee-ee?")

tachii
03-25-2006, 07:26 PM
aye

you're ok by me

Haunted
03-26-2006, 06:20 AM
Spiffy-keen:cool:

Just don't let Sabersword come across us talking about this. He's a little bit of a Christian fellow. People get annoyed with him, but he's okay.

Saber, if you do read this, I'll send you my copy of "The Witches' Bible" by Janet and Stewart Farrar. You can burn it, piece of crap book anyway. I think calling something "The Witches' Bible," is sort of in your face rude, and though I'm usually pretty in your face rude, intolerance to religion is sometimes where I draw the line.

tachii
03-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Spiffy-keen:cool:

Just don't let Sabersword come across us talking about this. He's a little bit of a Christian fellow. People get annoyed with him, but he's okay.

thx for the heads up
got no problem with anyone long as they don't preach to me
otherwise everything is cool

The STE
03-26-2006, 09:18 PM
I don't think you have anything to worry about, S. All you'd have to do is whip it out, and he'd run home crying. :D

well, besides that he's dead, sure

Haunted
03-27-2006, 06:51 AM
Oh.

tachii
03-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by The STE
well, besides that he's dead, sure

killed him didn't you :p

last bad move
03-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by tachii
bible paper is awesome
no better way to get religion quicker :D we used to that all the time but one time we had a stoner moment and thought if that paper worked any paper would. couldnt be more wrong construction paper doesnt work for shit.

tachii
03-27-2006, 01:12 PM
lol
it's hard to make good choices sometimes
once during winter i had a friend duck into his jacket and talk out his sleve
funny how one accepts things as normal @ a given moment

last bad move
03-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by tachii
lol
it's hard to make good choices sometimes
once during winter i had a friend duck into his jacket and talk out his sleve
funny how one accepts things as normal @ a given moment theres been to many things i did, that at the time i thought whould be a good idea. i now know that everything i did i probly should havent done like the time i cought the woods behind mcdonalds on fire. even though i didnt get cought i still didnt imagine it to get that big. its still funny though

Posher778
03-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Don't worry. My friends uncle caught a wendy's on fire, and he DID get caught for it.

Haunted
03-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Don't ever try using paper towels. Just don't, especially if they're that extra exorbant shit. Good for wiping up stray dog pee, bad for smoking herb.

tachii
03-27-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
theres been to many things i did, that at the time i thought whould be a good idea. i now know that everything i did i probly should havent done like the time i cought the woods behind mcdonalds on fire. even though i didnt get cought i still didnt imagine it to get that big. its still funny though

i remember one time a friend and i were going to light a bug with a lighter leaking butane
well long story short we almost lit ourselves
stupid bug!

hey someone should start a thread on this:
stupid shit you did when you were fucked up :p

Haunted
03-27-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm going to say this, because every time I do, it releases some of the pressure.

My ass got raped twice, both times, I was fucked up. I still continued to get fucked up, despite the trauma, two assholes will NOT spoil my life. So if I got fucked up at a party, there was a part of me that stayed cold sober, just in case.

tachii
03-27-2006, 03:21 PM
this june will be one year since i was almost raped
the charges didn't stick and my worthless bitch sister still is with that junkie sack of shit! :mad: