PDA

View Full Version : Most Vulgar Game

Posher778
03-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Just another boring afternoon with nothing to do, so, here's a spur of the moment idea. Thought of it because we watched a movie in 3rd block today, and our teacher didn't know about the 5 f bombs in it, and she got yelled at, so...

What do you think are the most, completely vulgar horror movies out there?
Meaning language, sex, boobies, violence maybe, etc. It can be just for one category too, not all of them, and only movies with an R rating allowed, and no nc17 or etc...

Freddy Vs Jason is one.

friday13thfan
03-23-2006, 04:41 PM
devils rejects or i spit on your grave

Posher778
03-23-2006, 05:48 PM
yeah DR had just about everything in it.DOTD remake was pretty raunchy too.

Thomasgeorge
03-24-2006, 10:39 AM
yeah I agree

alkytrio666
03-24-2006, 03:41 PM
The Devils Rejects for sure.

American Psycho.

Posher778
03-24-2006, 06:51 PM
Nothing really stuck out from american psycho to me, maybe I wasn't paying much attention.

alkytrio666
03-25-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
Nothing really stuck out from american psycho to me, maybe I wasn't paying much attention.

I just use my parents a s a tool for measuring the vulgarness of movies.

Watching a man hire hookers and have threesomes with them, slaughter them, kill homeless people and old ladies is not something they'd be too into me watching. I know there's worse, but when you reeally think about it, American Psycho's pretty damn vulgar.

A movie doesn't have to have a lot of sex or gore to be considered vulgar.

Posher778
03-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Donnie Darko, for language.... jeeeeeeeeez

Go suck a fuck donnie.

The_Return
03-25-2006, 05:57 PM
Donnie Darko, for language.... jeeeeeeeeez

Go suck a fuck donnie.

You havent seen anything if you thought the language was bad in Donnie Darko...

Go rent Day of the Dead, Reservoir Dogs, Phone Booth....there's a ton more that I wont waste time mentioning.

Posher778
03-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Oh... i've sen day of the dead, didn't think of that. DD did have a lot of swears, or maybe it was just those parts that stuck out because what they were talking about, like the smurfette thing, hahaha.

alkytrio666
03-27-2006, 09:35 PM
EDIT: Nevermind

Tat2
04-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Man...You guys and/or gals are really missing alot. Raunchy?

Here is a few from my collection...all uncut, of course:

"Thriller: a Cruel Picture" (limited edition) made in 1974...there was Only a 25,000 production run by Synapse Films which was fully restored to its original release...including over 20 minutes of explicit sexual content and nudity (ie., full, visible close ups of xxx penetration), graphic violence and drug addiction. This film was the first "mainstream" film to be banned in Sweden.

"Entrails of a Beautiful Woman" 1986...Asian cult collection, again released by Synapse Films. Includes explicit sexual content, Rape, gore and graphic violence.

"Sacred Flesh"...2005 released by Heritic Films. Coined as a "nunsploitation/sexploitation" film.

"Cannibal Holocaust" )25th anniversary Collectors Edition. Fully restored to its original uncensored directors cut in hi-def. Everyone knows about this one. Nuff said.

Here are a few others in my collection that may be concidered "raunchy" movies - all uncut...

Cannibal Ferox
I spit on your Grave
Last House on the Left
The New York Ripper
Maniac
The Ugly
Ichi the Killer
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

The list continues on and on...

:D

Posher778
04-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Tat2
Man...You guys and/or gals are really missing alot. Raunchy?

Here is a few from my collection...all uncut, of course:

"Thriller: a Cruel Picture" (limited edition) made in 1974...there was Only a 25,000 production run by Synapse Films which was fully restored to its original release...including over 20 minutes of explicit sexual content and nudity (ie., full, visible close ups of xxx penetration), graphic violence and drug addiction. This film was the first "mainstream" film to be banned in Sweden.

"Entrails of a Beautiful Woman" 1986...Asian cult collection, again released by Synapse Films. Includes explicit sexual content, Rape, gore and graphic violence.

"Sacred Flesh"...2005 released by Heritic Films. Coined as a "nunsploitation/sexploitation" film.

"Cannibal Holocaust" )25th anniversary Collectors Edition. Fully restored to its original uncensored directors cut in hi-def. Everyone knows about this one. Nuff said.

Here are a few others in my collection that may be concidered "raunchy" movies - all uncut...

Cannibal Ferox
I spit on your Grave
Last House on the Left
The New York Ripper
Maniac
The Ugly
Ichi the Killer
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

The list continues on and on...

:D

Actually... you missed a lot... I said only R rated movies.

Tat2
04-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Actually... you missed a lot... I said only R rated movies.

Ooops. Shit happens.

Posher778
04-20-2006, 01:31 PM
I think after relooking at this, that these are possibly the top 5 ever.

1. Pulp Fiction (no doubt about it)
2. Reservoir Dogs (I think, maybe switch 2 and 3)
3. Hostel (obvious...?)
4. The Devil's Rejects
5. Phonebooth (MAYBE) could easily change...

alkytrio666
04-22-2006, 07:17 AM
Phonebooth? No wayyy

I watched that with my dad when I was like 12. And my parents are strict about movies.

All it has is language. Same with Reservoir Dogs (for the most part).

I'd say American Psycho is worse than both of those.