PDA

View Full Version : Michael Myers Standup Display 4 Sale!!!

MikeyMyers
03-20-2006, 08:59 PM
.Michael Myers Display 4 Sale!!! $1000.00 + 75.00 Shipping!!!
I already have some potential buyers, want last long!!!Thanks!!!

Give me your email if you want pics!!!:)

I can't begin to tell you just how many trick-or-treaters last Halloween got freaked out when they glanced over and suddenly saw Michael Myers in all his glory, standing there just a few feet away while holding a large bladed butchers knife. I still grin sometimes when I think about how Michael Myers sent those trick-or-treaters running after being truly scared from what they saw, sometimes before getting any candy. I even had the creepy Halloween theme music playing in the background just to give you an idea. This Michael Myers is truly amazing in every exact detail including a muscular chest and legs. Photos don't do this display justice! This ultimate Michael Myers is not skinny and has muscle on him, standing tall at a menising 6ft. 4in. -Don't mess with this guy! This lifesize Michael Myers display really gives off a scary presence when in the same room with him. It's even more scary when standing face to face at Michael and staring him right in the eyes!

The Mask of Michael Myers

This ultimate Michael Myers would'nt be complete without an original and long retired Sandman '78 mask made by the notable Silver Shampain Novelties. The rare Sandman '78 mask still comes with the companies tag and still remains attached to the mask! This is one of the most underrated Myers mask I've ever owned. It is more accurate then 95% of the other mask out there, coming from an enlarged '78 lifecast. This mask is very rare and very special indeed. Very sought after by many collectors!

The Eyes of Michael Myers

These special ordered hazel green glass eyes with veins really brings out the life of Michael Myers threw his mask. The glass eyes are top-of-the-line in quality and the extreme detail they show is just amazing! These are realistic glass eyes that really brings Michael Myers to life.

The Knife of Michael Myers

The knife that Michael Myers is shown holding is not just any knife but a real ten inch bladed vintage stainless steel YORKTOWNE knife, the same knife used in the opening sequence of the 1978 original Halloween! The knife itself is dull and has'nt been sharpened in years, but it does have a sharp point on it and could easily hurt someone if not careful. Display at your own risk and please keep away from children.

Those Death Grip Hands

The ultimate Michael Myers has strong death grip hands for clutching that giant knife and were custom made to match the hands of Michael Myers in Halloween parts 4, & 6. These hands were specially ordered and made and painted by working special effects makeup artist to replicate the hands in the Halloween movies described. These hands are one-of-a-kind and made only for this ultimate Michael Myers! The hands have that exact burned look from when Michael Myers was burned in that big explosion at the hospital in Halloween 2, courtesy of Dr. Loomis and his trusty lighter. These strong veined hands look awesome and very menising, really bringing the character to life!

The Mechanic's Black Shoes

These film accurate mechanic black shoes are brand new and have thick oil-resistant soles with black laces. In the original 1978 Halloween movie, Dr. Loomis finds an abandoned red mechanics truck by a railroad track near a payphone. After Dr. Loomis makes that call, he finds the hospital gown that Michael Myers wore when he escaped the mental hospital. After Dr. Loomis leaves we then see the second victim of Michael Myers, a dead mechanic laying in the tall grass. Michael Myers took the mechanics oversuit and black laced shoes as we later see him wearing.

Oversuit and Bullet Wounds

This film accurate Michael Myers has six bullet hole wounds going threw his oversuit and chest, one going threw his heart. There are also three exit wounds coming out of his upper and lower back. These very detailed bullet wounds were replicated to the exact areas of the oversuit where Dr. Sam Loomis (Donald Pleasence) shot Michael Myers six times at the films final scene in the original Halloween movie. In Halloween 2 when Michael Myers roams around the hospital looking for his sister Laurie strode (Jamie Lee Curtis) these same bullet wounds are very noticeable in several scenes of the film. In the begining of Halloween 2, one of my favorite lines Dr. Loomis says after he has just unloaded his gun on Michael Myers and then telling the sheriff, "I shot him six times, I shot him in the heart! I shot him six times, this guy, this man, he is'nt human!!"

The Understructure

The ultimate Michael Myers has a new mannequin understructure made of durable fiberglass and includes a metal stand with a mirror surface. The mannequin has a great Michael Myers pose and looks as if he is walking towards you! Special padding was also added to the legs and chest area to give Michael Myers some muscle, making him look strong and more menising!

I can assure you that you will not find a quality lifesize Michael Myers like this anywhere else! Get the real deal displayed at your home for this Halloween

Despare
03-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Sell it to your "potential buyers". Seriously, if I have something to sell and people who want to buy it I wouldn't go around posting on random horror based forums trying to get more people interested. If that were the case I'd go for bids instead of having a set price. What do you expect seriously? You think somebody's just going to send you 1075.00? Why are you even here? Why don't you go down to your basement and hang out with your fake Michael Myers because that's the only friend you'll ever have.

By the way...

Remember to SMILE!

:)

HAVE A NICE DAY!

PS: If you're here to do something OTHER than try to sell me crap then welcome!

MikeyMyers
03-20-2006, 10:38 PM
You must of had a rough childhood. Its okay though, just pray, pray,pray, everyday. Thats all I have to say.Good day!;)

Despare
03-21-2006, 06:53 AM
I was tourture at a young age by soliciters who wanted nothing more than to get my lunch money by offering me "great deals". I always bought from these people thinking they would stay and be my friends but they just left after they got my money. I vowed at the age of twelve never to be fooled by a salesman again... EVER.

filmmaker2
03-21-2006, 07:46 AM
Hey, your thing sounds neat. I think it would be a good idea if you posted a picture or two here in this thread. You described it all over the place, so show us the pickchahs! !!!!

I wanna see it yes

newb
03-21-2006, 08:12 AM
I already have a Michael Myers one.

http://www.celebritycutouts.com/photos/IT4_Acelebritiesaustinpow.jpg

and when i put music on....he dances....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/rockinmule/groovy64.gif

MikeyMyers
03-21-2006, 08:35 AM
Hey Filmmaker2, please give me your email address so I can send you some pics. Thanks:)

MikeyMyers
03-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Here is one.

MikeyMyers
03-21-2006, 08:42 AM
another one.

MikeyMyers
03-21-2006, 08:46 AM
I have more pics but I need your email address in order to send them because the files are too big.:)

filmmaker2
03-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Hey, those are cool

stubbornforgey
03-21-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by filmmaker2
Hey, your thing sounds neat. I think it would be a good idea if you posted a picture or two here in this thread. You described it all over the place, so show us the pickchahs! !!!!

I wanna see it yes
your talking about the display right ???

hahahahahahahaha

MisterSadistro
03-21-2006, 09:30 AM
I have this one:
http://www.churchoftheapostles.net/aym/grafix/spam-man.jpg
I throw darts at it.
CK

filmmaker2
03-21-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by stubbornforgey
your talking about the display right ???

hahahahahahahaha

oooooooo, yoo sick little monkey!!!!!!

AmericanManiac
03-21-2006, 05:23 PM
If I had the money it would be all mine :-) I wanna get all of my favorite horror Killers LIFE SIZE to put in the entrance of my theater i'm puttin in my basement this summer :D

MikeyMyers
03-21-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey Maniac, without the the mask it's only $750.00, seem interested? Email me at [email protected] for way better pics.Thanks:)