PDA

View Full Version : New Bill Moseley Movie

monalisa
03-17-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm not sure when it will be released, but for you Bill Moseley fans the movie is named "Thr3e". Here's a pic from it.

monalisa
03-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
I'm not sure when it will be released, but for you Bill Moseley fan's the movie is named "Thr3e". Here's a pic from it.
Shit, OK let's try this again.

AmericanManiac
03-17-2006, 07:54 PM
He looks scary, I was reading up about this, how his role doesn't say fuck or curses one bit in this film. Looks really intresting Bill is one awesome horror actor I would love to meet him.

monalisa
03-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by AmericanManiac
He looks scary, I was reading up about this, how his role doesn't say fuck or curses one bit in this film. Looks really intresting Bill is one awesome horror actor I would love to meet him.

I'm gonna meet him when he comes to Minnesota in September! I can't wait. He is a great actor. I'd love to see him in a leading role. He certainly has the talent, in my opinion.

The STE
03-17-2006, 08:33 PM
I agree that he has the talent, but he has it in the same way that Walken has it. I wouldn't cast him in a leading role probably, but he'd get a significant side role and steal the scenes he's in

monalisa
03-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by The STE
I agree that he has the talent, but he has it in the same way that Walken has it. I wouldn't cast him in a leading role probably, but he'd get a significant side role and steal the scenes he's in

Interesting comparison, you have a good point. Of course I think he steals the scenes he's in anyway, because, um, never mind. ;)

Femme Fatale
03-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Bill Moseley is fantastic. I can't wait to see him in the new movie. I think with the proper direction he could easily be in a lead role. However, he seems destined to be a supporting player that steals scenes for the rest of his life.

The STE
03-17-2006, 08:51 PM
I think what he needs is a transitional role, where he's not quite the lead, but too big to be a supporting role. Devil's Rejects doesn't count, since it was an ensemble movie. And it shouldn't be as a lunatic killer, because that'll get him even more typecast than he already is.

monalisa
03-17-2006, 09:09 PM
More info on the movie, http://www.horror.com/php/article-1171-1.html

Femme Fatale
03-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
More info on the movie, http://www.horror.com/php/article-1171-1.html

Thanks for the link. I love reading Bill Moseley interviews.

monalisa
03-19-2006, 07:31 PM
And back to Billae, is anyone else coming to see him in Minnesota in September?