PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans!!! WHEEEEEEEE!!!

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Wanna see random photos of my trip to New Orleans? No?

...well.... too bad.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/jjanso/IMG_0457.jpg
I drove a conversion van for 16 hours.... hooray. Good thing I rock so hardcore.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/jjanso/IMG_0455.jpg
This is the house we stayed at... no air conditioning, cockroaches, the whole bit. Good thing I was so shitfaced.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/jjanso/IMG_0454.jpg
Strippers, although not technically people, are still some of the most enjoyable beings I've ever met.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/jjanso/IMG_0448.jpg
Our drive through St. Bernard, or what's left...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/jjanso/IMG_0444.jpg
The photo doesn't do the moment justice, especially when we were all stoned and the ants started congregating...

Kemal
03-17-2006, 11:20 AM
It looks like police or firemen visited that house in the 2nd picture. (markings on the right)

newb
03-17-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Kemal
It looks like police or firemen visited that house in the 2nd picture. (markings on the right)

Or it could be some neo-nazi group targeting the house after finding out that four homosexual men were staying there.

i kid,i kid AI75.

I remember the good old days, going away with a bunch of buds.......well.....i remember some of it.....PARTY TIME!

but then comes marriage and kids and work...........*sob...sob*

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by newb
Or it could be some neo-nazi group targeting the house after finding out that four homosexual men were staying there.

i kid,i kid AI75.

I remember the good old days, going away with a bunch of buds.......well.....i remember some of it.....PARTY TIME!

It's actually a signal showing when they entered and how many people were found dead inside.... sorry to bring out the horrible truth.

And I'm living it up as much as I can before I become YOU!:D

VampiricClown
03-17-2006, 02:37 PM

i kid,i kid AI75.

I'd take the marriage and kids. I don't have any "buds", as you say.

You stayed in a house that someone was murdered in? Now that sounds interesting. :D

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
You stayed in a house that someone was murdered in? Now that sounds interesting. :D

That's a joke, right?

It's the death count from Katrina, which for that house was 0... nobody died.

AUSTIN316426808
03-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Am I reading this wrong or did you stay in an abandoned house?

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
Am I reading this wrong or did you stay in an abandoned house?

No, our buddy lived there. I dunno how it works, I thought all the houses had those markings on em', and at one time or another most of the residents just washed em' off.

If I stayed in an abandoned house, I would hope someone would walk up to me and punch me in the solar plexus.

AUSTIN316426808
03-17-2006, 03:05 PM
I'm not sure what the procedure was with the markings. My grandmother's house had nothing on it but was in a hard hit area, while my aunt's house had a marking and had little to no damage, and vica versa with a couple other people I know.

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I'm not sure what the procedure was with the markings. My grandmother's house had nothing on it but was in a hard hit area, while my aunt's house had a marking and had little to no damage, and vica versa with a couple other people I know.

Yeah, I don't think there was much order going on after the damage, not surprising though. The entire block we were on had markings, but not every block around us had the same.

AUSTIN316426808
03-17-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm glad I got the fuck outta there before the shit hit the fan.

friday13thfan
03-17-2006, 05:34 PM
i am also glad you didn't get hurt austin316

and nice pics AI

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Why does everybody call me AI?

Haunted
03-17-2006, 06:03 PM
In the last picture, what's that neon shit on that dude's butt?Why does everyone call me AI?

I've wondered that myself. I think I may have done it once or twice, but I'm a flibbertigibbet so it doesn't count.

AI= Agoraphobic Imagination

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
In the last picture, what's that neon shit on that dude's butt?

Shaving gel... I guess the bugs go crazy for shaving gel.

Haunted
03-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Which one of you stoned mother-fuckers put shaving gel on your friend's ass? Fuck, that's something that girls do at slumber parties. What else, putting boxers in the freezer? Writing, "I'm teh dummy," on the forehead of the loser that falls asleep first?

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Which one of you stoned mother-fuckers put shaving gel on your friend's ass? Fuck, that's something that girls do at slumber parties. What else, putting boxers in the freezer? Writing, "I'm teh dummy," on the forehead of the loser that falls asleep first?

....not me.:eek:

Haunted
03-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Ahhh, so you were the pussy that fell asleep first, eh?

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Ahhh, so you were the pussy that fell asleep first, eh?

You are WICKED, girl!;)

I was the one taking the picture... I'm always on the sideline, never a major player.

Haunted
03-17-2006, 06:22 PM
I don't know quite how to respond to that. I don't know if I should reiterate the "pussy factor" or congratulate you on having the self control to laugh at the stupidity of others while maintaining your high. Maybe both. Are you afraid of possibly being caught acting foolish? Always gotta be cool...like the Fonz... :cool:

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 06:25 PM
I don't know quite how to respond to that. I don't know if I should reiterate the "pussy factor" or congratulate you on having the self control to laugh at the stupidity of others while maintaining your high. Maybe both. Are you afraid of possibly being caught acting foolish? Always gotta be cool...like the Fonz... :cool:

Well that guy could've easily kicked the shit out of me, and not knowing him well, I decided not to be a part of it. I've got no problem with being foolish and stupid, I just don't want to get punched in the face.:D

Haunted
03-17-2006, 06:26 PM
I don't know... You look like the kinda dude that could give a beating as easily as getting one.

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 06:31 PM
I don't know... You look like the kinda dude that could give a beating as easily as getting one.

hahaha... you obviously haven't seen me fight.

Haunted
03-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Wanna bet that I could kick your butt?

ItsAlive75
03-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Wanna bet that I could kick your butt?

Hmm.... I'll put money on me kicking YOUR butt. Obviously you'd have to throw the first punch, because I can't hit a woman.

Self-defeeeeeense, however...:D

Elvis_Christ
03-17-2006, 07:15 PM
[/SIZE]

Hhaha holy shit that made me laugh!

Haunted
03-18-2006, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Hmm.... I'll put money on me kicking YOUR butt. Obviously you'd have to throw the first punch, because I can't hit a woman.

Self-defeeeeeense, however...:D

I'd like that. Thank you very much.:D

MoonLit Meadow
03-19-2006, 12:13 PM
Neat pics AI....I mean IA...;) muahahahah.

Seriously though, looks like you kids had a good time. THANKS FOR THE INVITE you dirty bastard ;) :p

ItsAlive75
03-19-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
Neat pics AI....I mean IA...;) muahahahah.

Seriously though, looks like you kids had a good time. THANKS FOR THE INVITE you dirty bastard ;) :p

Gawrsh, sorry. I didn't know we needed a BABYSITTER!:D

MoonLit Meadow
03-19-2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Gawrsh, sorry. I didn't know we needed a BABYSITTER!:D

OMG, you'll PAY ;) With the utmost severity:p