PDA

View Full Version : Jurassic Park 4

Posher778
03-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Hmmm, not much on this movie yet, but I can't wait to see it. I hope its better then the lousy excuses for 2 and 3, and maybe some more dinosaurs would be nice.

Also, on another note, does anyone else want to see Jurassic Park 1 remade more like the book? The movie was nothing like it... at all, and it would be amazing if it was just like the novel. I sort of want to be a director when i'm older, and want to remake this... but... yeah i'll keep dreaming. Unless anyone wants to lend me 400 million dollars? Also, if they remade it, who would you like to see as some of the main cast members? I think>>

Dr. Grant- unsure
Ellie- sarah polley would probably be pretty good.
Malcolm- Christian Bale would be fine for this part.
Tim and Lex- I don't know many child actors...
That's it I think..

The_Punisher
03-15-2006, 05:59 PM
Well, if the first on was ever remade, Dr. Grant might be well played by oliver platt. if i remember correctly, it was an older fat man in the book. An just because i think Chritian Bale is on of the best actors today, i would have to disagree with you for him being malcolm only becasue malcolm dies in the book if i remember correctly. John Hurt might make a good Hammond as well.

Posher778
03-15-2006, 06:16 PM
Malcolm is in both books. He goes into a coma, but survives later. I think he would be great because of his serious acting, and malcolm is very skeptical.

Yellow Jacket
03-15-2006, 06:30 PM
http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20688&highlight=Jurassic+Park

Posher778
03-17-2006, 03:23 PM
well excussssseeee me. I was reading the book at the time, and felt it suffiecient to make a new thread! sue me.

kung-fu-jesus
03-29-2006, 06:59 AM
im so fucking tired of jurassic park.

one was good( a little to slow for me), 2 was better( for action fans), and 3 was worse than the first.

they just need to stop. if they do make this im gonna have to listed to my little brother rant and rave about the damn film till he see's it and then he'll constanly quote and talk about the fucking film.

no more dino films, unless it has a new and original idea, and is extreamly violent.

urgeok
03-29-2006, 08:20 AM
i love dinosaur movies ..

as long as the effects are top notch they can make all they like as far as i'm concerned.

i wish they'd make 2 versions .. kid friendly, and gore happy ..

Posher778
03-29-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
i love dinosaur movies ..

as long as the effects are top notch they can make all they like as far as i'm concerned.

i wish they'd make 2 versions .. kid friendly, and gore happy ..

I will delight you when I remake Jurassic Park....... If i canget some cash... Gore FIESTA!

persuasian70
04-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
Malcolm is in both books. He goes into a coma, but survives later. I think he would be great because of his serious acting, and malcolm is very skeptical.

That's not true. He dies in the first book. Crichton caught a lot of shit for bringing him back (inexplicably) in the second book(he just brought him back because he survives in the movie and he tried to cash in on the popularity of the movie, also Malcolm was a beloved character in the movie).

I actually enjoyed the thrid one more than the second one. The fight between the two giant carnivores was great. With that being said, I am hoping that they don't make a fourth one.

Although, the first Jurassic Park doesn't follow the book, I don't think it should be remade. The movie was perfect and the book was perfect. The two should be enjoyed separately as a book, and a movie that was inspired by it.