PDA

View Full Version : Snakes on a Plane

The STE
03-13-2006, 11:03 PM
Snakes on a Plane

Angra
03-14-2006, 12:45 AM
Well...... Samuel L. Jackson is in it. Thatīs always a quality stample.

Despare
03-14-2006, 07:44 AM
Wait, wasn't Sam L in The Man and Freedomland? heh

Angra
03-14-2006, 07:55 AM
Havenīt seen it, so i stick by my statement.;)

Despare
03-14-2006, 08:20 AM
Well, I think the next Samuel L. Jackson thing I'm going to see is his Afro Samurai miniseries. Snakes on a Plane looks like it could be bad, everything from the title which is simply what the movie is about looks bad heh. I get the sarcasm but I just feel bad for Jackson who seems to be making bad career choices lately. I wish he would've stuck to one genre, he'd be remembered as one of the greats if he did that.

The STE
03-14-2006, 09:44 AM
I think we're (you're) taking the movie too seriously. They were going to change the name, but Jackson actually wanted to keep it "Snakes on a Plane"

hehe:
http://wigu.com/overcompensating/pictures/snakesonaplane.png

Despare
03-14-2006, 09:46 AM
lol

Snake on a plane! I get it now! Thanks, I was so lost and obviously needed some help getting the concept. Snakes... whay'd it have to be snakes?

The STE
03-14-2006, 10:46 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40/Snakesonaplane1js.jpg

Despare
03-14-2006, 12:19 PM
So are they on board the plane or just on it? I'm still confused.

Ohhhh I see, all I had to do was go to blackfilms.com I knew they'd have pics.

http://www.blackfilm.com/20050819/features/snakesonaplane.shtml

The fat kid from Goodburger seems confused too.

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/snakepicplane.jpg

The STE
03-14-2006, 12:31 PM
I wanna get one of those Snakes on a Plane shirts/hoodies

daarklight
03-24-2006, 05:33 AM
Browsing in Amazon and I found this...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1844163814/sr=8-2/qid=1143206262/ref=pd_bbs_2/104-6359577-7431116?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Check out that mo' fo'

kung-fu-jesus
03-24-2006, 05:37 AM
might see it

The_Return
03-24-2006, 12:50 PM
Anyone see this article on IMDB?

"Samuel L. Jackson's new mile-high thriller Snakes On A Plane has created such a buzz among internet film fans, movie bosses have called for re-shoots - to give the film a tougher rating. The film, which stars Jackson as an FBI agent trying to keep a federal witness alive onboard a plane full of snakes, wrapped last September - but went back before the cameras earlier this month for five days of additional shooting. Film bosses at distributor New Line Cinema opted to add new scenes to the film to take the movie from PG-13 into R-rated territory, according to industry magazine The Hollywood Reporter. They claim the second round of filming became necessary after intense and growing fan interest in the film, which is scheduled to be released this summer. Among the reported additions to the film is a foul-mouthed rant from Jackson in which his agent character bellows, "I want these motherf**king snakes off the motherf**king plane!" The line is expected to take on cult status. The film-makers have reportedly added more gore, more deaths, more nudity and more snakes to the finished product."

Is it just me, or is that hilarious:p

feral cat
03-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Its going to be "So bad it's good" ... can't wait for this one (http://ispitonyourmovie.com/index.php?id=310)

The STE
03-25-2006, 09:49 AM
so it looks like Sam Jackson is gonna just play himself in this one (which is awsm). He should just burst out yelling "YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!" for no reason

crazy raplh
03-26-2006, 02:20 PM
i heard people are makeing there own trailers for it.

Angra
04-03-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by crazy raplh
i heard people are makeing there own trailers for it.

Iīve heard a sequal is being made.
:p

Despare
04-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Angra
Snakes on a Boat?
Snakes on a Train?
Snakes in the House?
Snakes in on a Hot Air Balloon????

I need info!

ItsAlive75
04-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Seriously, this is gonna be one of those movies that goes into cult status for years... Where people are just like, "Yeah wow... this movie's kinda cool, but... but why did they make it? Like, what am I watching right now?"

Posher778
04-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Holy Carp... this isn't a joke?? Whoa....

Angra
04-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Despare
Snakes on a Boat?
Snakes on a Train?
Snakes in the House?
Snakes in on a Hot Air Balloon????

No silly. Itīs "Whales on a plane".;)

Angra
04-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Seriously, this is gonna be one of those movies that goes into cult status for years... Where people are just like, "Yeah wow... this movie's kinda cool, but... but why did they make it? Like, what am I watching right now?"

Yeah, i just hope itīs not a movie that takes itself too seriously in any way. Whatsoever.

MisterSadistro
04-04-2006, 12:52 AM
'Snakes On A Plane 2: The Electric Bugaloo'
CK

Posher778
04-04-2006, 07:13 AM
No silly. Itīs "Whales on a plane".;)

Now that... I would go see in theaters.

Despare
04-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Snakes in a car... it's starting...

The next victim will not be so lucky...

POSTED: 7:08 am EST March 30, 2006

NAPLES, Fla. -- A man crashed his car after a pet snake he had wrapped around his neck began attacking him, authorities said.

Witnesses reported that Courtland Page Johnson, 30, of East Naples, was driving erratically and crashed his PT Cruiser into several barricades about 9 p.m. Tuesday. He got out of his car, wrestled with the snake and then drove off, reports said.

When authorities caught up with Johnson at his home, he told them he crashed into another car that had stopped short in front of him. After questioning, Johnson admitted he panicked when his snake bit him.

He had cuts and freshly dried blood on his body, but did not need medical attention, reports said.

Johnson was charged with leaving the scene of a crash.

The STE
04-04-2006, 03:28 PM

they're gonna make a trilogy. Next is Snakes on a Train, then finally; Snakes in an Automobile

Sick_As_Fuck
04-04-2006, 04:17 PM
I hope Jackson's character does a speech similar to his character in "Deep Blue Sea" about surviving. And then he gets eaten by a motherfucking snake. That's qulaity TV.

Angra
04-05-2006, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by The STE
they're gonna make a trilogy. Next is Snakes on a Train, then finally; Snakes in an Automobile

Thrilling.

But what about "Snakes on a bus"? Sandra Bullock is driving a public bus that canīt go under 100 miles per hour, coz then it will explode because a madman has planted a bomb on it. Then a hero guy jumps on the bus in an attempt to get all the passagers and Sandra off it. And then there is snakes...

I think iīve just come up with a masterpiece here.

The_Return
04-14-2006, 01:07 PM
:eek:

The producers tried to change the name! Sam Jackson + an army of rabid internet freaks got them to change it back...but still!

horrifying
04-15-2006, 01:13 PM
oh great flightplan with a twist.

Nyarlathotep
04-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by The STE

so it's plane, train and automobile........

...seems awfully familiar :p

The STE
04-15-2006, 01:24 PM

mothermold
04-15-2006, 10:33 PM
We got motherfuckin' snakes!!

......I'll probably piss my pants in the theater.

Despare
04-28-2006, 09:27 AM
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2721601?htv=12

Snakes on United 93

Angelakillsluts
04-29-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Anyone see this article on IMDB?

"Samuel L. Jackson's new mile-high thriller Snakes On A Plane has created such a buzz among internet film fans, movie bosses have called for re-shoots - to give the film a tougher rating. The film, which stars Jackson as an FBI agent trying to keep a federal witness alive onboard a plane full of snakes, wrapped last September - but went back before the cameras earlier this month for five days of additional shooting. Film bosses at distributor New Line Cinema opted to add new scenes to the film to take the movie from PG-13 into R-rated territory, according to industry magazine The Hollywood Reporter. They claim the second round of filming became necessary after intense and growing fan interest in the film, which is scheduled to be released this summer. Among the reported additions to the film is a foul-mouthed rant from Jackson in which his agent character bellows, "I want these motherf**king snakes off the motherf**king plane!" The line is expected to take on cult status. The film-makers have reportedly added more gore, more deaths, more nudity and more snakes to the finished product."

Is it just me, or is that hilarious:p

hilarious :D