PDA

View Full Version : Yes indeed...

The Flayed One
03-13-2006, 08:05 AM
It's 68 and cloudy here. The air smells like Seattle (which makes me a bit homesick) but I'll enjoy it anyways. Now that I'm closing in on 30, I enjoy just stopping for a bit and enjoying it.

I'll sit on my back porch tonight, with nothing to do and a glass of gin & water. I'll sip it and think about nothing for a while.

Tomorrow it will be 39. Today, I won't worry about that. I'll get a little buzz and then go in and play my PS2.

Zero
03-13-2006, 10:00 AM
amen brother!

stubbornforgey
03-13-2006, 10:30 AM
hallelujah '

Haunted
03-13-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm visiting my brother in Columbia, SC. It's hot a balls outside. It's also hot as balls inside because despite his infinite coolness (bad pun not intended) he's too cheap to turn on the AC. So, it's 80 som' degrees in here. My dog and I are about to go insane. I'm totally wishing for a bad-ass thunderstorm. Y'all wish with me.

BRING HAUNTED A BAD-ASS THUNDERSTORM!!!!!!

filmmaker2
03-13-2006, 01:31 PM
me too I want a thunderstorm too! they keep talking about more rain in Los Angeles and there's clouds and stuff and then...where's the rain?? There ain't no rain! GIMME SOME RAIN i say. Over here it's not hot, but it is COLD AS HELL, I mean really freakin cold. I have been considering going and looking at small space heaters becausre it is like an ice cube in here.

Haunted
03-13-2006, 01:35 PM
BRING HAUNTED AND FILMMAKER A BAD-ASS THUNDERSTORM!!!

Marroe
03-13-2006, 02:27 PM
We had some badass storms here last night. Tornados also in the area, thankfully they didn't make it this far...but people in other counties around here were killed in it all, homes destroyed, ect. I stayed up all night waiting to hear what was gonna happen here just in case I had to round people up from the building to go to the basement. Anyways, all we had here was a crazy thunder and lightning storm. A lot of others in the area, including a friend of mine, weren't so lucky. Careful what you wish for.

alkytrio666
03-13-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
BRING HAUNTED AND FILMMAKER A BAD-ASS THUNDERSTORM!!!

We've got one here in Chicago. You can borrow it if you promise to give it back.