PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 4-13-06 1 past 20 in the morning

Jacob Singer
03-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Ok I've finished with the work that my bosses give for the next Moonday (the pre trial disclosure ,both parties examination and witnesses examination) I spent all this day in front of my fucking pc...but tomorrow I can rest (thanks lord!!!). I hate when I've to do thinks like that but cest la vie. The only free time I take today was to post here (If I havent do that maybe I would finish One hour before...so what?) Well now I will go to the fridge and I will take a beer (maybe two) and then I will go to bed. How did you past this saturday? Just to fell some envy

cheebacheeba
03-11-2006, 03:49 PM
EDITED:
Had a tequila night...went for a drunken walk...myself, spal and a friend. My friend and I were doing as drunks do, I guess.
**BROKE STUFF**
We also snuck into some apartments where a former asshole friend of ours lives
**AND DID SOMETHING BAD**
Came back, listened to some music, collapsed.
Alcohol is bad, see?

Jacob Singer
03-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Alcohol is bad, see?

Man, a day could be bad, a man or a woman could be bad even life could be bad but alcohol is just .....alcohol. I need to sleep more (belchhhh!!!!!!!) :cool:

Yellow Jacket
03-11-2006, 04:18 PM
I watched some movies, posted here, and am finishing up WWE Bad Blood 2004. This is basically what I do every day (excluding the Bad Blood part).

RavageRitual
03-11-2006, 08:18 PM
I woke up early cause we finnaly had a nice day here in PA, I raked leaves and got alot of housework done. Spent some time posting. I then went to work from 4:30-10:00.

kpropain
03-11-2006, 08:28 PM
I got up early drove over an hour away raced bmx, kicked ass, got home a little bit ago, I'm fucking tired...

The_Return
03-11-2006, 08:29 PM
I got up early to visit a friend that lives out of town, visted her most of the day, had a very sub-par meal at Ponderosa, came home, watched Madhouse, came on here.

stubbornforgey
03-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Acks..bloody neighbours moved in a few months ago..every thurs/fri/saturday nights a group of teenagers hang out over there..
they end up walking up n down our road
drunk...yelling at the top of thier heads..
well ....almost on the percise hour of 2 ish..there was a freaking huge brawl..
well ..alot of pushin and shoving n screaming.
I go running out hoping to see blood so i can be called as a witness and get on telly...no such luck . Piss me off..
So i sat in msn and chatted to Lala..was kewl. :D

Yellow Jacket
03-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by RavageRitual
I woke up early cause we finnaly had a nice day here in PA, I raked leaves and got alot of housework done. Spent some time posting. I then went to work from 4:30-10:00.

You're telling me. I stayed outside a lot today just to get some of that nice fresh air. And, to not cheapen out on my movies, I watched Scream 2 outside on my Portable DVD player. Too bad the movie sucked! But, I still loved the nice weather. Hoping it's like this again tommorrow.

Elvis_Christ
03-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Went out of town for band practice and drank like a fuckin fish as usual.

RavageRitual
03-12-2006, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
You're telling me. I stayed outside a lot today just to get some of that nice fresh air. And, to not cheapen out on my movies, I watched Scream 2 outside on my Portable DVD player. Too bad the movie sucked! But, I still loved the nice weather. Hoping it's like this again tommorrow.

66 degres, with mixed showers all through PA