PDA

View Full Version : Scary Movie 4

Yellow Jacket
03-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Now, I know pretty much nobody here wants to see this moive, but I did catch a preview for it the other day off of On_Demand (heh, it does have a purpose), and I'll admit that it doesn't look too bad. Sure, it visits out of the horror realm at times (which is really starting to piss me off in spoofs. Don't spoof pop culture, spoof the damn movie/movie genre that you're intending to jackasses!), but it still looks pretty funny. If it does get a PG-13 rating, then I'm fucking waiting till it comes out on video to see it (because I don't need any of this shit)! What are your guys' thoughts on this sequel?

The_Return
03-09-2006, 05:26 PM
All my friends want to see it, so Im thinking this might be about time to bother renting the rest of the series. I havent seen a single one yet:o. This one does look mildly funny though...

Yellow Jacket
03-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
All my friends want to see it, so Im thinking this might be about time to bother renting the rest of the series. I havent seen a single one yet:o. This one does look mildly funny though...

The first one was really funny, the second was a guilty pleasure, and three was okay, but it had that PG-13 rating attached to it that might just ruin the series. Might.

Posher778
03-09-2006, 06:27 PM
The 3rd was just as funny, it doesnt need to have f bombs every 2 frickin seconds to be funny, and thats just what the 1st two did... that and death by dildo and semen...

But #4 is pg13, and i'm going opening day cause anna farris is the shit.

Yellow Jacket
03-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
But #4 is pg13, and i'm going opening day cause anna farris is the shit.

Damn! Meh, I'll probably end up seeing it in theaters anyway.

The_Return
03-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Even if it ends up being crap, the posters are great...especially the Saw one:

The_Return
03-09-2006, 06:55 PM
EDIT- Double Post

Posher778
03-09-2006, 06:56 PM
i love the other tagline "the 4th and final chapter of the trilogy"

Yellow Jacket
03-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Even if it ends up being crap, the posters are great...especially the Saw one:

I actually had this poster as my desktop on my computer for awhile. I love it!

kung-fu-jesus
03-17-2006, 05:14 AM
i'll see it. it wont be as good as the first cause it dosnt have the wayans brothers.

Chaos17
03-17-2006, 08:23 AM
i have enjoyed the 3 films for now and i think the 4th one will be good.

i have seen the trailer and it looks good:D

i have noticed here that loads of ppl in this forum are not looking forward to this film?

Yellow Jacket
03-17-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by kung-fu-jesus
i'll see it. it wont be as good as the first cause it dosnt have the wayans brothers.

I agree with you on that one! One of the main reasons the first two were funny is because of the Wayans Brothers IMO.

VampiricClown
03-17-2006, 03:32 PM
I personally can't wait to see this. I loved the first one, the second one was ok, not great though. The third one had some pretty funny parts that I laughed pretty hard at. What movies is this one spoofing by the way?

Yellow Jacket
03-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
I personally can't wait to see this. I loved the first one, the second one was ok, not great though. The third one had some pretty funny parts that I laughed pretty hard at. What movies is this one spoofing by the way?

War of the Worlds, Saw and Saw II, and some superhero movies (???). Others too, but can't remember them right now.

VampiricClown
03-17-2006, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
War of the Worlds, Saw and Saw II, and some superhero movies (???). Others too, but can't remember them right now.

The first three you mentioned sound good. But why superhero movies? It's called "Scary" movie. Not "Comic" movie. lol

I'll still go see it though.

friday13thfan
03-17-2006, 06:26 PM
i can't wait to see it

and i agree with you v-clown,, it shuold only spoof scary movies not anything else..though i found the 8-mile spoof in 3 to be funny

Posher778
03-17-2006, 07:20 PM
And it spoofs the village.

Yellow Jacket
03-18-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
But why superhero movies? It's called "Scary" movie. Not "Comic" movie.

My sentiments exactly.

Thorns_demon
03-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Can't wait to see it either, I'm a big fan of the series, there isn't any horror in it but just the way the laugh with existing movies is so freakin fun to watch!!!! haha.:D