PDA

View Full Version : Infultration or Re-education

Haunted
03-09-2006, 04:29 AM
In the immortal terms of Linda Richman-

"Talk amongst yourselves; I'll give you a topic:"

Yale, one of our top universities in the nation has just admitted a former Taliban embassador into it's student body. Will said freshman use his super education to become a more affective fundamentalist Islamic terrorist, or will he realize that his former life was nothing but lies and brainwashing?

"Discuss."

You can definitely see where Yale is going with this. They're hoping against hope that this joker will amend his ways by becoming educated. His interaction with other students will show him the diversity of multicultural education, thus making him a more tolerant, educated person with compassion in his coat pocket.

On the other had... This is a HUGE risk. Yale. YALE! He could learn all kinds of things. This could be a total education in American life and history. We'd be exposing him to some of our secrets like the militant Nation of Islam, where such a person as a member of the Taliban could start a recruiting process. While Yale is getting into his mind, he could be getting into the minds of others.

It's a toss up. Is it worth the risk? You tell me.

Haunted
03-09-2006, 07:16 AM
Jesus! My post popularity has gone from bad to worse.

Looks like I need to start calling people "big ol' bed wetting dooddy heads," to get some attention around here.

And here I thought this was something you'd be into. It's a matter of possible "national security (whatever that is)."

newb
03-09-2006, 08:00 AM
This is as bad as letting Arab countries control six of our ports.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4734728.stm

WTF:mad:

YALE is a big ol bed wetting doody head.

Soloman Kane
03-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Not to be a knee jerk reactionist but this is very dangerous. Do these people thank us by becoming doctors, lawyers, or such. Look at good old Bush he's had an American eduction & has yet to use it. :p Anyhow educating these people is very dangerous. They don't like us at all. Why is this going to change a damn thing as far as thier belief structure. These people hate the west & thats not going to change just because we're kind & fluffy to them.
As to the port deal this is the single most moronic thing I've heard of.