View Full Version : CaptHowdy Game

VampiricClown
03-08-2006, 09:45 AM

Posher778
03-08-2006, 09:48 AM
cool! sometime i want to be cpthowdy.

noctuary
03-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Wasn't the Capt. Howdy handle banned though? I may be mistaken though, in which case, this is a cool idea.

alkytrio666
03-08-2006, 10:01 AM
You got me good, fucker... :p

I guess this is payback for Peace4Jesus though.

stubbornforgey
03-08-2006, 10:18 AM
kewllllllllllllllll!!!!

What a good idea.

You bastard..!!!!howdy doody..
lets play.:D

Sheriff Bart
03-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Hey where da white women at?

Posher778
03-08-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Sheriff Bart

What the fuck....

ItsAlive75
03-08-2006, 11:17 AM
hahahaaha

oh nooooooo.... Bart's back.

Sheriff Bart
03-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Posher778
Fuck the what????....

Yeah what he said!!!

Posher778
03-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah what he said!!!

Good one, i'd get into a forum bashfest with you but i can see you don't have the mental comprehension.

Zero
03-08-2006, 11:23 AM
great- you open the door to one psychotic alter-ego and now they all come rushing in. . . sheesh

The STE
03-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Captain Howdy, that isn't very nice!

VampiricClown
03-08-2006, 12:23 PM

Yellow Jacket
03-08-2006, 12:32 PM
I dunno who banned CaptHowdy, but just come up with a new username for the game. Like Bedwetter's Nightmare.

alkytrio666
03-08-2006, 12:57 PM

GREAT movie. Maybe my favorite comedy of all time.

bloodrayne
03-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Well, what the hell? Who banned the username? And why? If it IS banned...It must have ben kPro

stubbornforgey
03-08-2006, 01:05 PM
dey no white wimmen folk he'a..:D

Yellow Jacket
03-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
If it IS banned...It must have ben kPro

He still comes on?

VampiricClown
03-08-2006, 01:08 PM

bloodrayne
03-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
He still comes on? Yup...He was here at 3pm today

stubbornforgey
03-08-2006, 01:10 PM
It is, it won't let me sign into it.

...........Figures

multiple personality...NICE :D

Yellow Jacket
03-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Yup...He was here at 3pm today

Does he post at all or just check on the forums?

bloodrayne
03-08-2006, 01:11 PM
It is, it won't let me sign into it.

...........Figures How about just doing it with an sn like 'Guess Who' or something?

bloodrayne
03-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
Does he post at all or just check on the forums? He posts from time to time, usually in the Music Forum...But, he isn't here that often

The STE
03-08-2006, 01:15 PM

meh. Asian chicks and black chicks > white chicks. And a half black/half asian chick? Why...she'd be unSTOPPABLE

Yellow Jacket
03-08-2006, 01:16 PM
He posts from time to time, usually in the Music Forum...But, he isn't here that often

I wonder why... He used to post all of the time. Then, he just stopped. Surpring.

kpropain
03-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Nope I didn't ban captainhowdy, I can't even remember the last person who I banned lol...

I check in from time to time, I'm usually pretty damn busy these days though, I got lucky and got off work early today...

Yellow Jacket
03-08-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
Nope I didn't ban captainhowdy, I can't even remember the last person who I banned lol...

I check in from time to time, I'm usually pretty damn busy these days though, I got lucky and got off work early today...

It's great to see you kpropain! Glad you're posting!

I guess since neither bloodrayne or kpropain banned CaptHowdy, then we're left with my allmykids.

bloodrayne
03-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by kpropain

Well...Okay then...It must have been Zwoti...But, I don't know why he would do it, unless someone sent him a PM ASKING him to do it.....But, even if that happened, he would have checked the posts to see if there was a real reason to ban that SN...And although it was irritating, I didn't see any 'bannable offenses' there...

I dunno...Maybe someone asked AMK to do it...

For the record...No one asked ME to do it....So....Who knows?

kpropain
03-08-2006, 01:41 PM
I think the last time I banned someone was one of wu fongs screennames months ago...

Anywho as some of you know I race bmx, and if I'm not working or doing stuff with my son, I'm either at the track practicing or riding with some of my friends I race with...

But three weeks ago tomorrow, I had a nasty fucking crash which fucked up pretty much both of my hands...Bad thing was it wasn't even on the track, so I had no riding gear on, nothing but a t-shirt and jeans... I was just out riding my new SE Quadangle at a local park, and wham next thing I know, I'm going WTF???

This is what happens when doing about thirty mph plus on this bike and the chain snaps into and you get slammed face and hands first on the asphalt, knocking two of my knuckles on my right hand out of socket and busting my nose open...I would be riding right now, but I'm still trying to let my right hand heal up...I have to race two races this weekend hurt or not...

I took these before going to the emergency room to sit for 5 fucking hours in the crappy ass hospital we have here...

http://img450.imageshack.us/img450/218/lefthand8mc.jpg
Left Hand

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/971/righthand19sw.jpg
Right Hand

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3016/righthand26jc.jpg
Right Hand 2

This is the bike I was on...

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7240/quad13id.jpg

bloodrayne
03-08-2006, 01:50 PM
And...AMK is here today, too...So...

VampiricClown
03-08-2006, 01:53 PM

bloodrayne
03-08-2006, 01:56 PM
? Who would have asked him to ban it? Everyone seemed to be having a fun time with it after awhile....*looks towards alky* hmmmm....Oh...I was just trying to come up with a possible scenario

For the record...I now know that it was NOT Zwoti...

kpropain
03-08-2006, 02:22 PM
? Who would have asked him to ban it? Everyone seemed to be having a fun time with it after awhile....*looks towards alky* hmmmm....

Btw, Kpro, That looks quote painful. The hospitals around here have a 4 hour wait at least for every single day.

:(

Yeah it hurt a bit lol ok alot, I thought I had broken my wrist, which thankfully I didn't..

Wish I could offer more insight on the capatainhowdy thing though, sorry...:confused:

RavageRitual
03-08-2006, 02:50 PM
VampiriClown- Your an asshole! dont worry though, ill get over you being an asshole to me.

This game is a good idea. when are we gonna get it rollin?

VampiricClown
03-08-2006, 03:41 PM

RavageRitual
03-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Fine, I'm leaving HDC. Goodbye

He'll be back...probobly on a different name.

Yellow Jacket
03-08-2006, 04:40 PM

Are you being serious? Or is this just a joke?

kpropain
03-08-2006, 04:42 PM

Nah dude, don't leave....

RavageRitual
03-08-2006, 04:47 PM
great.....my fault too. I feel like a real asshole.

Yellow Jacket
03-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by RavageRitual
great.....my fault too. I feel like a real asshole.

Don't take the blame dude! He might've left for other reasons, and you just said the wrong thing at the wrong time.

newb
03-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Me thinks Vamp is a bit on the sensitive side.

RavageRitual
03-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Yea, I dont know what to think.

Me and Vamp have been pretty good friends, and it really pissed me off when I saw that he would talk to me like that.

I do think its dumb that even if I called him an asshole he would leave just like that.

I dont know....

Yellow Jacket
03-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by RavageRitual
Yea, I dont know what to think.

Me and Vamp have been pretty good friends, and it really pissed me off when I saw that he would talk to me like that.

I do think its dumb that even if I called him an asshole he would leave just like that.

I dont know....

Yeah, I agree with you. But, I think he was just joking (well, I'm hoping that anyway). Don't take it too hard Ravage. He'll probably (hopefully) be back soon.

VampiricClown
03-08-2006, 06:17 PM

RavageRitual
03-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Please dont go, Your way to good of a member to just up and leave.

AUSTIN316426808
03-09-2006, 02:00 AM

@Newb
Possibly, yes. My girlfriend just cussed me out and isn't talking to me right now. Yeah, so what? I have female problems because of my "Non-Social abilities".

I've found that this isn't the place to post my boring as shit life. And when you don't have anything in your life but horror movies and girls that are just wanting to break you, you tend to post stuff about it.

Nobody's life is complete blissful, it is what you make it and if you sit there being depressed over every little thing then you're not trying to make much of it.

You're dealing with a girl who as you say is ''just wanting to break you''. Instead of keeping someone around who's continuously depressing you, tell 'em to fuck off. Same goes for any other person or thing in your life that you don't like, change it or get rid of it.

Angra
03-09-2006, 02:19 AM
@Ravage
I apologized in that thread. I pissed of more than just you. Sorry doesn't mean anything, I know. But I wasn't doing what I did out of pure spite. I'm sorry it hurt you.

@YellowJacket
Yes, I am serious. I may not stay here. I have several things going on right now and I'm not really feeling up to this anymore. Ravage calling me an asshole didn't help.

@Newb
Possibly, yes. My girlfriend just cussed me out and isn't talking to me right now. Yeah, so what? I have female problems because of my "Non-Social abilities".

I've found that this isn't the place to post my boring as shit life. And when you don't have anything in your life but horror movies and girls that are just wanting to break you, you tend to post stuff about it.

That said, I may or may not stay. It's going to depend on how things start going. I've already deleted a couple of my blogs.

Leaving isn't something I paticularly want to do, but....Maybe I have worn out my welcome.

It's been fun.

DAMMIT!!!

Why do I always miss all the fun around here?:mad: :(

AUSTIN316426808
03-09-2006, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Angra
DAMMIT!!!

Why do I always miss all the fun around here?:mad: :(

Because your usual time is 3 or 4 am 'til sometime around noon.

Angra
03-09-2006, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
Because your usual time is 3 or 4 am 'til sometime around noon.

Yeah.... You people need to change your sleeping habbits..:mad:

bloodrayne
03-09-2006, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
Nobody's life is complete blissful, it is what you make it and if you sit there being depressed over every little thing then you're not trying to make much of it.

You're dealing with a girl who as you say is ''just wanting to break you''. Instead of keeping someone around who's continuously depressing you, tell 'em to fuck off. Same goes for any other person or thing in your life that you don't like, change it or get rid of it. Amen...

The easiest/fastest way to solve a problem...Is to eliminate it...

newb
03-09-2006, 05:26 AM
Amen...

The easiest/fastest way to solve a problem...Is to eliminate it...

Who are you......Don Corleone.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6e/Brando_as_don_corleone.jpg/180px-Brando_as_don_corleone.jpg.png

bloodrayne
03-09-2006, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by newb
Who are you......Don Corleone.

Hey...Whatever works:)

Zero
03-09-2006, 05:45 AM
Yeah.... You people need to change your sleeping habbits..:mad:
i'm with Angra - i have to WORK - so i have to be up at ungodly hours in the morning. (plus my friends are all pitying me since i got uncermoniously dumped and have been taking me out at night!!)

i used to log on to a chat room all the time and it was funny how there would be different 'shifts' of chatters - UK folks and workers at one time in the day, US and school folks at another. It almost works like that here - though with the board we get to pick up old conversations.

bloodrayne
03-09-2006, 06:05 AM
Yeah.... You people need to change your sleeping habbits..:mad: I don't HAVE any 'sleeping habits'...You never know what time of the day or night I might be here :)

Angra
03-09-2006, 06:28 AM
I don't HAVE any 'sleeping habits'...You never know what time of the day or night I might be here :)

True. Like Austin you are ALWAYS here. Or so it seems.;)

But of course, you´re a mod. It´s your job to be here all the time. Now, GET TO WORK!!!!

:cool:

VampiricClown
03-09-2006, 08:09 AM

bloodrayne
03-09-2006, 08:19 AM
I'm not dealing with a one "girl". It's every single girl I go out with.

To change everything in my life.....I won't even mention the method for that....

Don't Judge Me

But as far as I'm concerned, this conversation is over.

Now I have to go because I'm hungry and my shoulder blades are killing me. No one is 'judging' you, Sweetheart...Just trying to give you some advice to help you pick yourself up, and stop falling into these traps, that you always feel so bad about afterward

AUSTIN316426808
03-09-2006, 05:23 PM
I'm not dealing with a one "girl". It's every single girl I go out with.

To change everything in my life.....I won't even mention the method for that....

Don't Judge Me

But as far as I'm concerned, this conversation is over.

Now I have to go because I'm hungry and my shoulder blades are killing me.

I'm not judging you, simply giving a little advice.

stubbornforgey
03-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Your too precious to judge.
Theres nothing wrong with being unsociable..
Sometimes its better being by yourself than being in the company of people who piss you off.

ItsAlive75
03-09-2006, 05:33 PM
God, what a drama thread.

Blaugh.

Elvis_Christ
03-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Fuckin' gloomy goths :D

newb
03-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
God, what a drama thread.

Blaugh.