PDA

View Full Version : Scream Parody

Posher778
03-05-2006, 05:13 PM
I found this pretty entertaining. Even though its about an orangeclock, try it out, its funny.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/62997

Posher778
03-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by trippin_the_rif
That's some funny shit. I have one question though, why the hell was Drew even mentioned in the credits, she lasted all of 15 minutes in the damn movie. And everytime its on TV the infor on it reads: Starring: Neve Cambell and Drew Barrymore.

Personally, I think they should've cast OrangeClock. Much better actor.:rolleyes: :p

DFrew is a good actor, and its because she opened the movie, thats also why that chick from scream 2 was one of the stars.

bloodrayne
03-05-2006, 05:33 PM
I have one question though, why the hell was Drew even mentioned in the credits Umm...Because she's Drew Barrymore.....Seriously...That's the reason

A 15 minute 'opening scene' in a movie is NOT a 'starring role'

Posher778
03-05-2006, 05:41 PM
There are LOTS worse people than her at least...

bloodrayne
03-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Oh and what was with that dress she wore at the Golden Globes? *GAG* heh...No idea what you're talking about...If it's not a movie, and it's not on Adult Swim or Comedy Central late at night, I haven't seen it...

bloodrayne
03-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
There are LOTS worse people than her at least... Reading that made Paris Hilton come to mind...

Posher778
03-05-2006, 05:49 PM
i dunno, i always loved drew barrymore, but maybe thats just because I met her before at my school...

The_Return
03-05-2006, 06:47 PM
He's a TOTAL ASSHOLE as a person.

Now that is what pisses me off about celebs. Have you met Tom Cruise personally? Id bet good money that you haven't. As far as I'm concerned, most of these celbrities are probably NOTHING like how they portray themselves publicly. Cruise's "couch incident" is a fine example...how staged was that? All that we see of these celebrities is what their publicists want us to see...hence why I'm not watching the Oscars right now. I like to know the outcome, but watching these people out of character disgusts me.

The_Return
03-05-2006, 07:04 PM
On the contrary, I met him and Paul Newman at Daytona some 6 years ago. And he blew anyone off that wanted an autograph. Said he wasnt here for that, he said this to me. If it werent for us, he wouldnt be where he's at. Paul signed as many as he wanted. And have you seen him in iterviews lately, he has not a nice thing to say about any one in his line of work and basically called Matt Lauer of Today a moron on national television because Mat didnt agree with his "religion". It doesnt take a rocket scientist to think......."ASSHOLE!!!" I've met quite a few celebrities. VERY FEW act like they are power. This man wants to reek of it. Unfortunately, I only smell one thing coming from him. And its the pugnant odor of feces.

My apologies, I stand corrected. I'll agree that he seems like a prick, but Im not passing judgement until I meet the guy:p

Posher778
03-06-2006, 02:53 AM
why would you WANT to meet him. He'd probably just rape you anyway...