PDA

View Full Version : anyone else here collect Marvel Legends action figures?

zomb5150
03-04-2006, 08:46 AM
I was just wondering if anyone else here collected Marvel Legends action figures, I've collected them for a few years now and have over 50 figures including the large Galactus and Sentinel figures.:)

urgeok
03-05-2006, 03:40 PM
i have a big Galactus i found in a junk shop but i dont know if it's part of your particular set or not..
i have hundreds of action figures but they're mostly batman and spiderman (and related)

Elvis_Christ
03-08-2006, 01:53 AM
Yep, I've got the Galactus set and I'm missing the leg of the sentinal. I've got most of the set before these aswell (the one with Deadpool and Juggernaut - my favorite Marvel figures). I really want the Ghost Rider figure that came out awhile back that I missed out on. There awesome figures that have a lot more articulation than the McFarlane style figures. The Apocalypse series hasn't made it over here yet I'm keen to make that sucker up!

newb
03-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
i have a big Galactus

Bragging again?:rolleyes:

urgeok
03-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by newb
Bragging again?:rolleyes:

i was waiting for that ever since i posted it :D

zomb5150
03-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
Yep, I've got the Galactus set and I'm missing the leg of the sentinal. I've got most of the set before these aswell (the one with Deadpool and Juggernaut - my favorite Marvel figures). I really want the Ghost Rider figure that came out awhile back that I missed out on. There awesome figures that have a lot more articulation than the McFarlane style figures. The Apocalypse series hasn't made it over here yet I'm keen to make that sucker up!

The Apocolypse series is pretty cool, I have none of these yet ....still working on the legendary riders series.
I can't wait to make the huge Apocolypse figure.

Elvis_Christ
03-09-2006, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by zomb5150
The Apocolypse series is pretty cool, I have none of these yet ....still working on the legendary riders series.
I can't wait to make the huge Apocolypse figure.

Yeh it should look pretty fuckin' cool!

Haven't bothered with the Legendary Riders Series yet. I think the only one I'd bother getting is the 1st appearance Thing. I wanted the Vengeance one but it looked like shit in the flesh because the colours were all fucked up. The Hulkbuster Iron Man looks pretty cool tho but I missed out on that one over here.

zomb5150
03-11-2006, 03:48 AM
I've got The 1st appearance Thing, Wonderman and the purple Vengeance Figure from the Legendary riders series.
I haven't seen the Hulk Buster Iron Man in stores Yet.
I just won a Silver Centurian Iron Man off Ebay.:)

zomb5150
03-11-2006, 03:54 AM
I was in Indiana, Pa the other day and stopped at a Walmart out there to look for Marvel Legends figures...all they had were three series 5 Nick Fury figs.
I couldn't believe it because Marvel Legends is already on it's 11th or 12th series now.

Elvis_Christ
03-11-2006, 11:25 PM
I haven't seen the Hulk Buster Iron Man in stores Yet.
I just won a Silver Centurian Iron Man off Ebay.:)

Its pretty cool looking. Its about the size of the Juggernaut figure. Don't think i've seen the Silver Centurian Iron Man before. I've got the War Machine one.

It seems like a bunch of stores over here have stopped stocking Marvel Legends over here so there becomming more of a mission to find. What other figures do you collect?

zomb5150
03-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Its pretty cool looking. Its about the size of the Juggernaut figure. Don't think i've seen the Silver Centurian Iron Man before. I've got the War Machine one.

It seems like a bunch of stores over here have stopped stocking Marvel Legends over here so there becomming more of a mission to find. What other figures do you collect?

I also collect Universal Studios Monster figures, I have alot of the Remco Mini Monsters from 1980. I collected the New Masters of the Universe figures when they came out but that line flopped...I sold all of mine on Ebay, I had a large collection of Vintage M.O.T.U. figs also and sold all those as well to make room for My growing Marvel Legends collection. Did You know that Toy Biz won't be making Marvel figures in 2007 Hasbro just recently picked up the Marvel license, I hope they'll continue making the Marvel Legends figures and not ruin the Marvel line.

RavageRitual
03-12-2006, 01:28 AM
I ave a really sweet Leatherface statue sort a thing. I dont think of it as a action figure. Its 32" tall and its frickin awesome!

Elvis_Christ
03-13-2006, 11:43 PM
Did You know that Toy Biz won't be making Marvel figures in 2007 Hasbro just recently picked up the Marvel license, I hope they'll continue making the Marvel Legends figures and not ruin the Marvel line.

Yeh I read that on there site. They'll definatley keep making them because all the Marvel stuff is pretty big business now with the success of the movies. Those Universal Monsters figures sound awesome. I've only just started collecting figures myself over the last year and a half. I've got a bunch of Marvel Legends and have been snapping up any interesting Horror figures plus anything weird that tickles my fancy.... my favorite figure at the moment is the Red Devil Jenna Jameson halloween figure :D

Originally posted by RavageRitual
I ave a really sweet Leatherface statue sort a thing. I dont think of it as a action figure. Its 32" tall and its frickin awesome!

Is that the one that was brought out when they released the remake of TCM? I've got the Leatherface out of the Movie Maniacs series he comes with a severed arm and head haha :)

zomb5150
03-19-2006, 06:06 AM
I just got the Marvel Legends Ultron figure for My Legendary Riders series...still looking for that Hulkbuster Iron Man.:)

Elvis_Christ
03-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Ultron looks rad I was thinkin about getting that my self but its pretty expensive on Trademe (our version of eBay over here).
Still trying to find that bastard right leg of the Sentinel :mad: :p I'll get him made one day hahaa!

zomb5150
03-19-2006, 07:58 PM
I just won a loose Marvel Legends series 6 Wolverine on Ebay complete with base.:)

zomb5150
03-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Ultron looks rad I was thinkin about getting that my self but its pretty expensive on Trademe (our version of eBay over here).
Still trying to find that bastard right leg of the Sentinel :mad: :p I'll get him made one day hahaa!

What figure does the right leg come with?

MikeyMyers
03-20-2006, 09:12 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVEL-LEGENDS-TOAD-COLOSSUS-MAGNETO-INCLUDED_W0QQitemZ6043849147QQcategoryZ49017QQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem

Nice auction! Wish I can afford it. You?

Elvis_Christ
03-23-2006, 07:44 PM
What figure does the right leg come with?

Angel

Elvis_Christ
03-24-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by MikeyMyers
http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVEL-LEGENDS-TOAD-COLOSSUS-MAGNETO-INCLUDED_W0QQitemZ6043849147QQcategoryZ49017QQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem

Nice auction! Wish I can afford it. You?

Fuck yeh! Lotsa cool figures in there that I don't have yet.

zomb5150
04-01-2006, 06:10 AM
I found a series 8 Marvel Legends Ice Man at My local Walmart.:)

Elvis_Christ
04-13-2006, 06:53 PM
I found a series 8 Marvel Legends Ice Man at My local Walmart.:)

Kickass dude. I find a lot of good ones at a store here called Farmers, usually for dirt cheap too.