PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination 3 9/11 Reference

joshboyd88
03-02-2006, 07:31 PM
Hello everyone,

I am a freelance journalist interested in popular responses to James Wong's reference to the 9/11 tragedy in his new suspense thriller Final Destination 3. I would love to hear your opinions, kneejerk reactions, objective analyses, and so forth. Let me hear from you!

Thanks,

Josh

[email protected]

The STE
03-02-2006, 07:46 PM
I thought it was very arousing. I had to jerk off into my empty Milk Duds box.

Wait, by "9/11 reference in Final Destination 3", do you mean "Three-way scene in Bareback Mountain"? Cause I didn't see Final Destination 3

bloodrayne
03-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Well..I haven't seen it yet...So, I had no idea that there WAS a 9/11 reference...Thanks a LOT for ruining it for me!!!....Now I don't even WANT to see it...What's the point?!

:D :p

The STE
03-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Well..I haven't seen it yet...So, I had no idea that there WAS a 9/11 reference...Thanks a LOT for ruining it for me!!!....Now I don't even WANT to see it...What's the point?!

you should see Bareback Mountain. It's like Brokeback Mountain, but instead of 2 gay cowboys, it's 3 lesbians

bloodrayne
03-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by The STE
you should see Bareback Mountain. It's like Brokeback Mountain, but instead of 2 gay cowboys, it's 3 lesbians Meh...If no one gets slaughtered, I'm not interested...

The STE
03-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Meh...If no one gets slaughtered, I'm not interested...

...well, there's the scene where one of the chicks earns her red wings

bloodrayne
03-02-2006, 08:23 PM
...well, there's the scene where one of the chicks earns her red wings *puke*

Good job...It's been a while :D

The STE
03-02-2006, 08:25 PM
*puke*

Good job...It's been a while :D

:D
I aims to please

mothermold
03-02-2006, 09:42 PM

LOL!!!!:D You said Milk Duds.

Haunted
03-03-2006, 05:24 AM
"And the walls, keep tumbling down. And the walls keep tumbling down... doo doo doo duh duh."

I haven't seen either movie.

Oh yeah, S, rub it in that girls have a harder time cumming in their milk duds. Besides, what are you doing with a milk duds' box on your schlong? It wasn't your milk duds' box was it? It was the old lady three rows down wasn't it? You perverted bastard!:D :D

Zero
03-03-2006, 06:50 AM

Wait, by "9/11 reference in Final Destination 3", do you mean "Three-way scene in Bareback Mountain"? Cause I didn't see Final Destination 3
i heard Sam was a Dud but I'm proud he can finally admit it

The STE
03-03-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Zero
i heard Sam was a Dud but I'm proud he can finally admit it

I should mention that I had left said Milk Duds box in the car, so it was out in the parking lot at the time of said beating off

newb
03-03-2006, 08:32 AM
I prefer beating off into a box of Dots.

http://www.candyfavorites.com/shop/images/catalog_candybars.jpg

That or buttering my wifes popcorn.

alkytrio666
03-03-2006, 09:47 AM
The only thing I remember in Final Destination 3 is two very fine ladies getting naked for about 5 minutes and then shriveling into crisp bacon inside of a tanning bed, their skin bubbling.

But seriously...what 9/11 reference?? I didn't catch one- the only thing I remember is the kid making a reference to the FIRST Final Destination (plane crash).

Posher778
03-03-2006, 02:13 PM

There was no 911 reference its just bullshit... just a horror movie, nothing more.

lionels_mother
03-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
The only thing I remember in Final Destination 3 is two very fine ladies getting naked for about 5 minutes and then shriveling into crisp bacon inside of a tanning bed, their skin bubbling.

But seriously...what 9/11 reference?? I didn't catch one- the only thing I remember is the kid making a reference to the FIRST Final Destination (plane crash).

same here, don't remember a 9/11 comment at all!!