PDA

View Full Version : Name that movie-official thread for movie assistance.

RavageRitual
02-27-2006, 10:29 AM
Im tired of the non-stop new threads of people wondering what the name is of this movie they saw 20 yrs ago.

So I decided to make this thread for everyone to use for movie assistance.

Id like to make this thread work. So Please if anyone starts a new thread looking for a movie. Please direct them to this thread.

Thomasgeorge
02-27-2006, 10:31 AM
I will do that for u

RavageRitual
02-27-2006, 10:41 AM
Thanks Thomas. I think having a thread tottaly for nothing but movie assistance is a pretty good idea.

The Flayed One
02-27-2006, 10:51 AM
hi all lolz im new here and jus stoppin bye cauz i cant think of the name of this movi

ther was this prt where there wer all thes zomis chasing these guyz and they wound up at this hous in teh woodz and then one of them was posesed and their was this little girl and she was a ghost i think...lol so anywayt thanks for the help c u around

-horrorguy6969

RavageRitual
02-27-2006, 10:53 AM
lol, wheres that from?

The STE
02-27-2006, 10:53 AM
what was that movie with that guy in it?

RavageRitual
02-27-2006, 10:54 AM
Im happy this thread is already a fuckin joke!

The Flayed One
02-27-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by RavageRitual
lol, wheres that from?

Nowhere. I was just fortelling the future of what this thread will hold.

RavageRitual
02-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Yea! Hopefully.

The STE
02-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by RavageRitual
Im happy this thread is already a fuckin joke!

yeah, you should've just named this thread "The Gate" and got it over with

newb
02-27-2006, 11:13 AM
help me find a movie pleez....i have a copy of the cover but i can't remember the name of the movie.....its driving me crazy....help

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/rockinmule/gate.jpg

Yellow Jacket
02-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by newb
help me find a movie pleez....i have a copy of the cover but i can't remember the name of the movie.....its driving me crazy....help

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/rockinmule/gate.jpg

It looks like Trick or Treat, but it could be Jack-O. :p

Dude Guadalupe
02-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by The STE
what was that movie with that guy in it?

Oh man I know that one....it had that guy that did that thing that caused that other thing to happen to that other guy. That was a good one......what was that movie called anyway?

scaryminda15
02-28-2006, 06:07 AM
oh i know what that movie is the gate. wow im so smart arent i. k i got a movie that was about this one innocent girl who was betrayed by everyone she cared about can u help me?

oh wait thats my life lol sorry ravenge. i couldnt resist.

Dante'sInferno
02-28-2006, 08:13 AM
I remember very little of this movie.....all i know is its a dude dressed in a sock...well his head is covered anyway...and at the end there in this pool...and this guy or girl dies..yeah i know it might not help any...i think they were considered freaks in that movie...so if it helps any im glad.

newb
02-28-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Dante'sInferno
I remember very little of this movie.....all i know is its a dude dressed in a sock...well his head is covered anyway...and at the end there in this pool...and this guy or girl dies..yeah i know it might not help any...i think they were considered freaks in that movie...so if it helps any im glad.

http://livingcorpse.com/images_poster/freaked.jpg

Dante'sInferno
02-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Thanks!!!....er....So is the tiltle Freaks?

The STE
02-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Thanks!!!....er....So is the tiltle Freaks?

Freaked. Freaks is a totally different movie

RavageRitual
02-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Great! That is exactly what this thread is for! Woo-hoo!

Dante'sInferno
02-28-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by The STE
Freaked. Freaks is a totally different movie I also want to see that movie...it was like made in the 30's or somthing right?? like circus freaks and they take revenge KICK ASS!!!!!! I MUST SEE.

RavageRitual
03-01-2006, 03:20 AM
I also want to see that movie...it was like made in the 30's or somthing right?? like circus freaks and they take revenge KICK ASS!!!!!! I MUST SEE.

Yea dude, You have to see Freaks. Its a great movie. You can catch it on early amc every now and then. Or you can just buy it at wal-mart for like 10 buxks.

VampiricClown
03-02-2006, 11:32 AM
ok, I have two that my parents wanted to find.

1. All my mom could remember is a scene where this artist guy stabs a sculpture he was working on and it starts bleeding. She saw it when she was really little.

2. My dad said it was about a traveling circus and they had like a Medusa in a freak show and it turns out to be the real thing and he has other weird freaks and they go on a rampage.

Thanks

stubbornforgey
03-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Does anybody know where i can purchase a copy of the asylum. ??
Also ..there was this other video of short movies ..it had umm'happy birthday ronnie
as one of the movies..
does anybody know the main titles name.
thanks

Yellow Jacket
03-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
2. My dad said it was about a traveling circus and they had like a Medusa in a freak show and it turns out to be the real thing and he has other weird freaks and they go on a rampage.

Circus of Fear?

lionels_mother
03-16-2006, 06:23 AM
ok, so this post isn't to help with the title of a movie, but I do need assistance!

Years ago I saw this movie called Marabunta and it was about giant ants. Well, not giant but pretty fucking big ones about the size of a fist.

I've been desperately trying to get a copy of this. Does anyone know where I can obtain it? Would be greatly appreciated!

Angra
03-16-2006, 06:39 AM
Aaalrighty then!!!

When i was about 13 years old (around 1989) I saw this horror movie on tv, wich i was actually too scared to watch, so i only remember VERY small bits from it. Here goes nothing:

1. The movie is either from the 80s or 70s and its NOT "Pet Cemetary"

2. (Around the beginning i think) A man is walking through a cemetary at night and suddenly a person is bursting up from one of the graves 20 feets up in the air. (might be a vampire)

3. At the end of the movie (just before the credits begins to roll) our hero is hugging this lady, and while doing that they keeps slowly turning around and around. Then suddenly the guy stops and stares right into the camera (maybe he is bitten, i cant remember). The end.

Angra
03-24-2006, 07:28 AM
You guys suck.....:rolleyes:

Despare
03-27-2006, 09:52 PM
Alright, I must be tired but I can't remember the name of this movie I've seen...
All I remember right now is somebody (a gym teacher I think) taking off some kid's head with a basketball. Sound familiar?

Tat2
03-27-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Angra
Aaalrighty then!!!

When i was about 13 years old (around 1989) I saw this horror movie on tv, wich i was actually too scared to watch, so i only remember VERY small bits from it. Here goes nothing:

1. The movie is either from the 80s or 70s and its NOT "Pet Cemetary"

2. (Around the beginning i think) A man is walking through a cemetary at night and suddenly a person is bursting up from one of the graves 20 feets up in the air. (might be a vampire)

3. At the end of the movie (just before the credits begins to roll) our hero is hugging this lady, and while doing that they keeps slowly turning around and around. Then suddenly the guy stops and stares right into the camera (maybe he is bitten, i cant remember). The end.

It's a longshot, but try "Vamp" with Grace Jones or "Fright Night" with Roddy McDowell. Dark comedies but I suppose it could scare a kid. Both are about Vampires.

Angra
03-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Tat2
It's a longshot, but try "Vamp" with Grace Jones or "Fright Night" with Roddy McDowell. Dark comedies but I suppose it could scare a kid. Both are about Vampires.

Itīs non of those, but thanks for trying.

Great vampire movies though.;)