PDA

View Full Version : What's the name of this movie?

monalisa
02-25-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. The main female in the movie did tombstone rubbing as a hobby. She had them hung up all over her walls and when the window was open and a breeze came in, all the paper wall hangings would kinda lift up from the bottom and make this really pleasant crinkly sound.

In a later scene when she's freaking out about something she comes into the room and tears them all down.

Anybody out there know what movie I'm talking about and the name of it?

Thomasgeorge
02-25-2006, 02:07 PM
a good site is www.imbd.com

monalisa
02-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Thanks Thomasgeorge. I've tried all kinds of searches, haven't had any luck.

Thomasgeorge
02-25-2006, 02:14 PM
I will try my best to help

mothermold
02-25-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. The main female in the movie did tombstone rubbing as a hobby. She had them hung up all over her walls and when the window was open and a breeze came in, all the paper wall hangings would kinda lift up from the bottom and make this really pleasant crinkly sound.

In a later scene when she's freaking out about something she comes into the room and tears them all down.

Anybody out there know what movie I'm talking about and the name of it?

sleepwalkers?

Thomasgeorge
02-25-2006, 03:15 PM
that's the 1

monalisa
02-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Hmmmmm, I don't know if that's it. I just read the desription of that movie (written by Stephen King) and it didn't sound like the movie I'm thinking of. But I could be wrogng, The girl in this movie had an apartment, I think. Damn I wish my brain worked better! :confused:

slasherman
02-26-2006, 02:03 AM
..it sounds a little bit like "Stigmata" (1999)...but cant remember no tombstones....

monalisa
02-26-2006, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by slasherman
..it sounds a little bit like "Stigmata" (1999)...but cant remember no tombstones....

Ya know, that's the movie I kept thinking of but I'm not sure that's it either.