PDA

View Full Version : Night time....

VampiricClown
02-22-2006, 09:59 PM

cheebacheeba
02-23-2006, 12:51 AM
It means you have kidney stones, and have to piss them out.

AUSTIN316426808
02-23-2006, 01:07 AM
I'm just the opposite, I love the night.

RavageRitual
02-23-2006, 02:55 AM
Yea, im with Austin, I love the night too.

newb
02-23-2006, 05:26 AM
I'm most definitely a "Night Owl"

http://rushmidi.com/albums/fly_by_night.jpg

The Flayed One
02-23-2006, 06:18 AM
Count me in as another one who loves the night.

scouse mac
02-23-2006, 06:23 AM
There is a great kids book called 'Plop, the Owl who was afraid of the dark'. He learnt that all his fears were unfounded if he embraced all the wonders that can happen in the dark. Become one with Plop, vampclown, and embrace the darkness. Its not as bad as you think.

InkMonster
02-23-2006, 08:58 AM
Nighttime is when I come alive. I'm definitely all about the dark!

zomb5150
02-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Is it just me, or does anyone else get depressed feeling when it gets dark?

My memories seem to come at night and suffocate me. It makes me quite unhappy.

Am I the only one like this? Do I need Depression pills? Or am I just half crazy?

No big deal... it just means that You need more fiber in Your diet, Try having a bowl of oatmeal with a slice of buttered, whole wheat toast in the morning for breakfast.When Your bowel movements become regular again You'll no longer fear the night.
If symptoms persist try eating a serving of delicious prunes with every meal.:D

The STE
02-23-2006, 09:46 AM
it's not night, just when I'm going to sleep, but yeah, I'm with her on this

SKOOFx
02-23-2006, 09:59 AM
Vamp.

DO NOT go the medication route.

I tried that a few years ago when i had bad anxiety and depression.

To be honest, it helped a little. Got me out of the zone...and allowed me to eventually kick the pills and format my own mind to work the way i want.

But alot of bad came with it also.

It makes you fat, you cant bust a nut..and your mindset changes.

I used to be ANTI drugs. Never smoked..never drank whatever.

While on the pills..i started doing whatever..whenever..i guess my "morals" dropped and i became your average young adult who figures "lemme try".

this i would have NEVER done if i hadnt taken the pills (they kinda make you cool and relaxed - TO AN EXTENT - you just dont care).

After about 2 years, and several drug experimentations (but never addictions), i dropped the celexa and began to study myself..i learned alot about myself as a person..and why i was and am the way i am.

So the good came with the bad, but to be honest...weed (if used properly), can be JUST as effective, without fucking with your head like the evil drug company pills.

I guess for me, it was a combination of alot of things that made me "better".
But i seem to have a grudge against meds like that. If you dont REALLY REALLY need it. Dont even bring it up to your doctor..cause those bastards will write out a form in 2 seconds.

(not to be cheesy but...) just look within yourself...take a step back..stop rushing thoughts and make little changes that you think would make you the way YOU want to be.

and yo. If you ever want to chat. PM me. Im here for u brother.

SKOOFx
02-23-2006, 10:08 AM
PS- if you do alot of research, you might find alternative drugs, that when used properly can not only be fun, but help you learn alot about your emotions and your "inner workings".

Last week i did shrooms for the first time.
For me it was a big step. I heard that if youve ever had a traumatic evnet in your life, the drug will bring it back and make you relive it in horror.

Ive been thinking about my past alot recently, and i never knew if it was psychological problem on the rise(coming back to haunt me). of just the thought of it(you know what i mean?) the fear of having that memory fuck me up.

So anyways..i shroomed..had a blast....
and while shrooming..even thought of that horrible event..(on purpose)..to see my reaction.

i was fine.
i loved the drug..and i had a great time.
and in th end learned, that there was nothing to fear in the back o fmy mind. My thoughts were all concious and it was just me MAKING myself think of the situation.

Besides weed, i dont know if i'll ever experiment with anything again. (im even against tylenol..lol) but, the text above is aperrfect example of me going the extra mile to learn something about myself.

DOES ANY OF TIHS MAKE SENSE?

psiren
02-23-2006, 10:44 AM
i understand VC, i love the sunlight.never go the pills route, my mom has been on seroxat,marplan etc for 50 years and it's addictive. don't do it. dope smoking screwed me up after 7 years of smoking a lot of it,i get paranoid, my confidence suffered and i sat on my ass a lot doing nothing productive.it was keeping me from knowing myself, which is a must for everyone to be ''whole'' and happy. i was stoned all the time because i was married to an asshole who treated me badly.
a certain member here saved my sanity......:)

bloodrayne
02-23-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
I'm just the opposite, I love the night. Me too...It's actually the DAY time that sucks the life out of me

I have FAR more (a ridiculous amount of) energy at night...If I have been awake for more than 24 hours, and it's daytime, I feel drained and exhausted, but as soon as the sun goes down (even if I still haven't had any sleep) I'm fine again, and ready to go...When the sun starts to come back up I feel shitty and tired, my mind isn't as sharp, it takes me longer to get things done, it's more difficult to focus and concentrate...my personal attitude even sucks, I feel irritable and easily stressed...Just like now...I haven't had more than 4 hours sleep in the last 3 days, and my eyes are even itching and burning at this moment, and I don't feel like doing shit...But, as soon as it starts getting dark, I know I'm gonna be fine again

Hell...Even my posts at this forum will reflect that...The posts I make in the daytime, are not of the same caliber as the ones I make at night...AND...If I want to make a good (in my opinion) point, or if I want to contribute something insightful, or important...I won't do it until it gets dark, so that I can think it out, and make sense...

Something about the sun just kills me...

AUSTIN316426808
02-23-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Something about the sun just kills me...

http://jenettegoldstein.com/images_film/jesse.jpg

VampiricClown
02-23-2006, 01:14 PM