PDA

View Full Version : Not new just wondering about...

h0rr0rdiva
02-21-2006, 07:17 PM
I had seen a movie a while back, Some how it was a collaberation of scenes like dead time stories, But that's not it.
In one scene, a girl went to bed and her dog being under it would lick her hand well that night she laid there and felt his tongue on her hand and she looked in the mirror and seen it was some man under there licking it.
There was more to it that was like the climax scene in that story.

Any help?

Thank you.
BTW not body bags, campfire tales, deadtime stories, Not to sure tho about campfire tales thats an iffy

zomb5150
02-22-2006, 03:36 AM
I have no clue what it is but it sounds cool.
welcome to Horror.com:)

Yellow Jacket
02-22-2006, 01:38 PM
It might be Tales from the Darkside.

BTW, you've been on for almost two years, but only have 6 posts. May I ask why?

InkMonster
02-22-2006, 02:28 PM
I believe you are referring to "Campfire Tales"

h0rr0rdiva
02-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
BTW, you've been on for almost two years, but only have 6 posts. May I ask why?

I lost my computer lol, I had a dell laptop stolen. And I needed time to save up for another pc.

h0rr0rdiva
02-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by InkMonster
I believe you are referring to "Campfire Tales"

There are 2 diff campfire tales Right?

InkMonster
02-23-2006, 08:51 AM
Damn! I don't think it is Campfire Tales anymore. I can't remember what it's called but I remember some kids get into a car wreck and hide out in an old building and tell Urban Legend stories. In the end it turns out they are really dead! Fuck, what is the name of that flick!!!

mothermold
02-23-2006, 09:44 PM
welcome to the terror dome.

Dude Guadalupe
02-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by InkMonster
Damn! I don't think it is Campfire Tales anymore. I can't remember what it's called but I remember some kids get into a car wreck and hide out in an old building and tell Urban Legend stories. In the end it turns out they are really dead! Fuck, what is the name of that flick!!!

Yeah thats Campfire Tales, I just watched it.

Ronnie D.
02-28-2006, 09:34 AM
First of all i,m new at this site my name is Ronnie I,m a drummer, An artist, I write, I drink, And i
love good conversation,s with interesting people like yourself Since you are into horrror!" Nothing personal."
My favorite movies of all time is 1974,s Texas Chainsaw,The Friday The 13th,s, series , Some of my favorite horror actor,s and actresses include Marilyn Burn,s, Camille Keaton, The Late Paul A. Partain, Tony Todd
Edwin Neal, and Betsy Palmer."
The movie you were refering to i had seen recently
and i don,t recall the name but it,s about a man who stalk,s women and it just so happen,s the
girl ended up dreaming , In the dream her dog was
licking her hand!!!!!! And quite crazily it so happen,s
to be the stalker!!!!!! It was a pretty strange movie i would,nt recommend it to any horror fan
personally!" There,s a lot of horror out there that i
respect but don,t care for personally." Well i,m sorry i could,nt recall the title but i tried.' drop me an E-mail sometime." Sincerely Ronnie."

VampiricClown
03-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Ronnie D.
First of all i,m new at this site my name is Ronnie I,m a drummer, An artist, I write, I drink, And i
love good conversation,s with interesting people like yourself Since you are into horrror!" Nothing personal."
My favorite movies of all time is 1974,s Texas Chainsaw,The Friday The 13th,s, series , Some of my favorite horror actor,s and actresses include Marilyn Burn,s, Camille Keaton, The Late Paul A. Partain, Tony Todd
and i don,t recall the name but it,s about a man who stalk,s women and it just so happen,s the
to be the stalker!!!!!! It was a pretty strange movie i would,nt recommend it to any horror fan
respect but don,t care for personally." Well i,m sorry i could,nt recall the title but i tried.' drop me an E-mail sometime." Sincerely Ronnie."

Dude, Make your OWN new member thread. You'll become more welcome that way. Don't introduce yourself in everyone elses thread.

And I know you said you aren't new h0rr0rdiva, but Welcome to HDC just the same. :)

Despare
03-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Ronnie D.
Do you know a quotation mark is really for, or did you just think it looked really cool? Also, if you raise your comma a bit it becomes an apostrophe which is what I THINK you were going for.

VampiricClown
03-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Despare
which is what I THINK you were going for.

I'm not sure he knows what he's going for.

Is that grammer thread open yet?

Despare
03-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Nope, no grammar thread yet. ;)

Anyway that goes beyond grammar... that's something in and of itself.

VampiricClown
03-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Nope, no grammar thread yet. ;)

Anyway that goes beyond grammar... that's something in and of itself.

Ok, ok. So I made a typo. But hey, how many typo's have you seen of mine in the past? I'm usually pretty clean. But it's not easy typing at all when you're talking to 12 people on instant messenger!

Despare
03-01-2006, 07:38 PM
I was just givin' ya crap because you had a typo when talking about grammar heh. I've met 12 year olds you could write much better than Ronnie. Just kiddin' Ron, welcome to the site, stop typing with your drumsticks and you'll do just fine.

From what I remember Campfire Tales sucked but that scene sounds cool. Maybe I'll give it another shot now.

bloodrayne
03-02-2006, 08:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/YupthisIShowItype.gifRight click on this image and save as...Then preview it from your picture files so you can see it all...I couldn't fit the whole file on here and it's cute as hell:) :cool:

Despare
03-04-2006, 06:31 AM
I love that one! I was looking for that picture the other day. Maybe I'll save it as ronnie and watch it over and over again.

bloodrayne
03-04-2006, 03:25 PM
I love that one! I was looking for that picture the other day. Maybe I'll save it as ronnie and watch it over and over again. I think I'm gonna move it to 'General' so everyone can see it

Yellow Jacket
03-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by h0rr0rdiva
I lost my computer lol, I had a dell laptop stolen. And I needed time to save up for another pc.

Oh, ok. Just wondering. This is way too cool of a site to only make a few posts.