PDA

View Full Version : Not Really *Horror* but...

Posher778
02-21-2006, 04:45 PM
This has got to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard someone do. If anyone watches American Idol, you might know of the 2 black brothers that drove everyone crazy by having comments about how the other people performing with them sucked while they were amazing. They were unable to go on to the next round because police identified the two men as thieves from a town in Georgia. They robbed a store and then went on national television, even though they KNEW there were cameras in the stores they robbed. They were embarrassed for their bad singing, annoying comments, and then got arrested in the building due to the cops finding out. Great job guys!:D

The STE
02-21-2006, 04:48 PM
only people I care(d) about were the now departed Hot Asian Chick and the George Clooney lookin dude

Yellow Jacket
02-21-2006, 04:48 PM
What a bunch of dumbasses! I don't watch American Idol, but my parents enjoy it, and every now and then I'll watch some of it (mostly when I'm on the couch before it starts and I don't want to get up). I heard about this and laughed my ass off! Like I said, what a bunch of dumbasses!

Posher778
02-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Same with me, i liked them. By the way, if I was unclear, i hated those two guys that got arrested.

The STE
02-21-2006, 04:51 PM
...man I miss the Hot Asian Chick...she was so...hot...and Asian...I want to penis the hell out of her...

Posher778
02-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by The STE
...man I miss the Hot Asian Chick...she was so...hot...and Asian...I want to penis the hell out of her...

So typically like you.. haha.

The STE
02-21-2006, 04:54 PM
now alls I got is George Clooney guy. I don't want to penis him. I just like him cause he's different.

Oh, Hot Asian Chick...I pine for you...

Yellow Jacket
02-21-2006, 04:56 PM
now alls I got is George Clooney guy. I don't want to penis him. I just like him cause he's different.

Aw, come on! Don't you think he's irresistible? You could recreate BrokeBack Mountain, except on his Brokeback! :p

Posher778
02-21-2006, 04:57 PM
And his odd looking gray hair, which does'nt proportion to the rest of his body.

newb
02-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Now that the auditions are over i don't watch it. As a matter of fact, i ran out after dinner tonight to get a new pair of headphones for my computer [ its in the same room as my family TV ].The wife is watching now as i type......and i can't hear shit:D ....every once in a while i'll mumble something so she thinks i'm a little interested.
I'm buzzing around on-line and watching a movie in a small window on my comp.

The STE
02-21-2006, 04:58 PM
if I'm recreating Brokeback Mountain with someone on AI, it's gonna be with HAC, with her mouth playing the part of Heath Ledger's asshole

newb
02-21-2006, 04:59 PM

Oh, Hot Asian Chick...I pine for you...

The basketball chick is cute....she could dribble your balls.

Yellow Jacket
02-21-2006, 05:01 PM
if I'm recreating Brokeback Mountain with someone on AI, it's gonna be with HAC, with her mouth playing the part of Heath Ledger's asshole

How about a threesome with HAC and GC look-alike?

The STE
02-21-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
How about a threesome with HAC and GC look-alike?

alright, but it'd be me and GC double teaming HAC

Posher778
02-21-2006, 05:22 PM
ehhhh... interesting.

Yellow Jacket
02-21-2006, 05:24 PM
alright, but it'd be me and GC double teaming HAC

Fine. But you'll have to give me the details on HAC. I need to know how "talented" she is, if you know what I mean.

The STE
02-21-2006, 05:25 PM
did you see that mouth? That's a 9/10 blowjob mouth. Plus, the slightly banged up elbows = she luvs teh butt sex

Yellow Jacket
02-21-2006, 05:33 PM
did you see that mouth? That's a 9/10 blowjob mouth. Plus, the slightly banged up elbows = she luvs teh butt sex

Hell, I know that! I actually meant to tell me about her pussy. Tell me how tight it is!

Posher778
02-21-2006, 05:34 PM
erm... tight, it's very.. tight. haha, i don't even know what we're talking about.

The STE
02-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
Hell, I know that! I actually meant to tell me about her pussy. Tell me how tight it is!

dunno 'bout tight or not, but she looks like a total shaver. At MOST a landing strip.

stubbornforgey
02-22-2006, 08:43 AM
NZ idol just finished over here about a month ago..
I must admit..this time around there was some talent..but last years lot..holy fuckery!!!!
Dave..this huge as mutha doin these out of it dance moves..and you could see him
huffing an puffing and sweating.
Ben ..the winner..shit..(no more said).
Michael..the runner up..now he was cool.

The contestants that missed out were funny..
this one dude who spent his whole 3 minutes of camera time ..
clicking his fingers and just saying ..
nananananananananananana..
then this other chick who sang crash and burn..who sounded like she had a cat stuck up her ass..LOL.
But the abuse when she got rejected..
Watch out america...shes coming your way..
her comment...
'em gonna show america what talent is all about'..
run my freinds...RUN..