PDA

View Full Version : Need a third movie idea

Posher778
02-19-2006, 07:25 PM
i'm having a scary flick party this coming saturday, and i'm showing 3 slasher films, but i can't decide on a third. i need some ideas, and why you think they would be good.

I'm showing...

Scream, and house of wax remake.
i'm limited to R movies as long as the bad language isnt TOO extreme, which is hard to find in good thrillers nowadays, and these too are actiony and fun to watch, but i can't decide on a third.

they can't have any nudity either, and , like i said, not TOO bad language.

i was thinking halloween h20, but its just SO DAMN BORING. i want a fun to watch film, that keeps you jumping and excited, not something boring as hell like friday the 13th. it doesnt HAVE to be a slasher but it's preferred. nothing TOO terrifying like the exorcist or something, because i'm trying to keep it fun more than scared to death. sorry that i'm being so picky, but, i just don't no what to show. help meh out...

GorePhobia
02-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Scream has ALOT curses

and House of Wax remake sucks big donkey nuts

I'd go with something like Shaun of the Dead but thats Comedy

Maybe

Dawn of the Dead (Original)
Nightmare on Elm Street 1
and the original Halloween

Posher778
02-19-2006, 07:38 PM
did you READ what i was asking for?

halloween has boobs, dawn of the dead is boring as hell.

i was considering NOES. and scream isnt that bad, i watched it again, its mainly just the ending.

Despare
02-19-2006, 07:43 PM
DotD original is boring? Heh, ok well...
What about any of the Evil Dead series? Funny, bloody... good fun.

The STE
02-19-2006, 07:44 PM
just not the first one (unfortuante, since it's the best, but...tree rape, and all...)

Posher778
02-19-2006, 07:44 PM
thought about it. i dont think my friends will like that, which is a shame. maybe the howling would be good?

The STE
02-19-2006, 07:45 PM
maybe Identity?

Despare
02-19-2006, 07:45 PM
The Howling has boobs, lycanthope slut has sex with reporters boyfriend.

If it doesn't have to be horror what about Assault on Precienct 13 (original) or for horror go with the Thing.

Posher778
02-19-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by The STE
maybe Identity?

thats a really good idea... hmmm. you may have hit the nail on the head... i'll think about it.

i think dotd remake would be great, but theres just SO much of everything i'm not allowed to show.