PDA

View Full Version : How Many Movie References Did You Pick Up On In 'Seed Of Chucky'?

bloodrayne
02-18-2006, 10:57 AM
Besides the whole 'Wes Craven's New Nightmare' type theme...There were TONS of them from beginning to end

Happy Birthday To Me
The Shining

Actually...Dustin and I noticed about 30 or more (not exaggerating)...It made the moviw kinda fun...I wanna see how many YOU GUYS caught...

Yellow Jacket
02-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Glen or Glenda. It's an Ed Wood film.

bloodrayne
02-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
Glen or Glenda. It's an Ed Wood film. Heh...Dustin caught that one...Cuz, I'd never seen that movie

I swear...It kinda became a game finding these...We may end up watching it again to see if we missed any

Yellow Jacket
02-18-2006, 11:09 AM
Psycho... the shower scene. Actually, if you watch the movie with Chucky's Insider Facts they'll say that the shower scene was a reference to Psycho.

bloodrayne
02-18-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
Psycho... the shower scene. Actually, if you watch the movie with Chucky's Insider Facts they'll say that the shower scene was a reference to Psycho. I caught that one...But, Dustin disagreed because she fell all the way out of the tub...Still, the whole scene, white plastic shower curtain, metal curtain hooks, knife, sillouette, ripping down the shower curtain...Yeah...I argued that it counted :)

Yellow Jacket
02-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
I caught that one...But, Dustin disagreed because she fell all the way out of the tub...Still, the whole scene, white plastic shower curtain, metal curtain hooks, knife, sillouette, ripping down the shower curtain...Yeah...I argued that it counted :)

And it damn well did!

Paparizzi... Hey, what's his face went after the papparazzi in Papparazzi, and Chucky did in this movie. It counts!