PDA

View Full Version : house of the dead 2

kung-fu-jesus
02-17-2006, 05:27 AM
straight to video, its release date is march 21st 06,

what do you guys think?

The Flayed One
02-17-2006, 05:50 AM
I think it couldn't possibly be worse than the first one. If it is...I'll probably just drink bleach and go stare at the sun for hours on end.

urgeok
02-17-2006, 06:18 AM
i think that people will see it and people will shit all over it ..

probably rightfully so too.

i dont know how on earth anyone with the complete lack of skill or vision that the director possesses could get hired to do a second one .. it amazes me.

mothermold
02-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by The Flayed One
I think it couldn't possibly be worse than the first one. If it is...I'll probably just drink bleach and go stare at the sun for hours on end.

lmfao!!ditto to that!

i recall the "special features" in part one about how he went on about the different shots and the platform with the camera that spun around to achieve his cheap ass matrix like effects.:p

kung-fu-jesus
03-07-2006, 06:09 AM
i get the felling that you guys think its gonna suck. the first one was horrorable but ok if you like spanish cocistidour( deffenitly spanish coquistador zombies and cheesy bullet time effects with a buck shot.

Despare
03-07-2006, 06:19 AM
Watched some of it on Sci Fi and although it was better than the first it was far from good.

voorhees92
03-08-2006, 01:05 PM
my brother already saw this on, like, HBO or SciFi late on a Saturday night. Uwe Boll is ruining everything for us.

The_Return
03-08-2006, 01:07 PM
People!!!!

This is bothering me....UWE BOLL DIDNT DIRECT THIS, STOP BLAMING HIM!!!

voorhees92
03-08-2006, 01:08 PM
okay ill take your word for it, but he's ruining all game movies!

The_Return
03-08-2006, 01:14 PM
That's very true.

Thankfully he didn't get his hands on Silent Hill, which looks like it will be great.

Posher778
03-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Or Doom, which I really enjoyed watching.

friday13thfan
03-08-2006, 05:22 PM
saw it..sucked

on the uwe boll thing..... He has yet to make a good movie and rumor has it that he is going to direct Metal gear soild the movie.. Now metal gear solid would make for an excelletn movie if done with the right director..Uwe is not that director

please note that so far this is just a rumor thats what i hope it stays..The uwe boll part anyway

friday13thfan
03-08-2006, 05:25 PM
shit a list of movies from IMDB that he WILL be directing

Hunter: The Reckoning (2007)
Far Cry (2008)
Fear Effect (2008)
Postal (2007)
Seed (2007)
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2007)

he better do good with Far cry thats all i can say

gordytheghoul
03-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Saw it, it's better than the first and watchable, but only in drunk watching sci-fi channel at midnight on a Saturday night sorta-way.
Sid Haig has an (unintenially) funny cameo at the begining though, that's why I watched the think in the first place.

voorhees92
03-09-2006, 12:15 PM
i swear if Uwe does MGS someone is gonna assassinate him. i HATE Uwe Boll. I just wish he would STOP this garbage already!

The_Return
03-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
shit a list of movies from IMDB that he WILL be directing

Hunter: The Reckoning (2007)
Far Cry (2008)
Fear Effect (2008)
Postal (2007)
Seed (2007)
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2007)

he better do good with Far cry thats all i can say

There's no chance all of those are actually going to get made. Executives will realise how stupid it is to fund this guy VERY soon, Im sure of it.

Abominus
03-09-2006, 05:22 PM
I just assume that Boll is filthy rich and funds all the movies himself. It's the only way to explain how a talentless moron keeps getting work. HIs films have NO redeeming qualities.

I keep hoping he will spontaneously combust. He's not worth anyone going to jail for killing him.

The_Return
03-09-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Abominus
I just assume that Boll is filthy rich and funds all the movies himself. It's the only way to explain how a talentless moron keeps getting work. HIs films have NO redeeming qualities.

I keep hoping he will spontaneously combust. He's not worth anyone going to jail for killing him.

Even if he does make them himself, he cant do everything on his own. Companies can refuse to sell the rights to their games, and even if he gets through that companies can refuse to distribute his films. I definatly see the end of Uwe Boll's video game streak in the very near future, if not the end of his career in general. We can only hope.

persuasian70
03-09-2006, 10:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

kung-fu-jesus
03-18-2006, 04:38 PM
mgs should get a movie but only from a proper director, the man who made the game.

Posher778
03-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Abominus

smartest thing i've ever heard anyone say about anything.

Despare
03-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Maybe Seed will turn out ok because it's not based on a videogame. Somebody told me his movie Heart of America wasn't that bad so it could be he just sucks at videogame adaptations. I doubt it though.

The_Return
03-18-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Despare
Maybe Seed will turn out ok because it's not based on a videogame. Somebody told me his movie Heart of America wasn't that bad so it could be he just sucks at videogame adaptations. I doubt it though.

Ive heared some halfway decent feedback for Blackwoods, too. Maybe he's just in a rut...

Thomasgeorge
03-19-2006, 05:51 AM
no fucking way

Despare
03-19-2006, 12:47 PM
I think it's Circuit City's ad... it's funny because when you roll your mouse of an item a description pops up for all the movies... except HotD II. They don't want people to read the description because they want to sell some.

The_Return
03-19-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Despare
I think it's Circuit City's ad... it's funny because when you roll your mouse of an item a description pops up for all the movies... except HotD II. They don't want people to read the description because they want to sell some.

If I saw it for the same price I got the first one for, $6, I know I'd buy it. Sometimes you gotta sacrife quality for quantity...never know what you might be in the mood for at any given time:p

kung-fu-jesus
03-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by The_Return
If I saw it for the same price I got the first one for, $6, I know I'd buy it. Sometimes you gotta sacrife quality for quantity...never know what you might be in the mood for at any given time:p

true.

wait about 5 weeks, then they'll relive that they havent sold a single copy and cut the price in half. kinda like what they did with the first one and open water.

Firemedic
04-10-2006, 07:03 PM
This movie doesnt even deserve straight to video, I think straight to the toilet seems more suitable. How can there even be a demand for this? are you telling me that out there someone actually likes the first one. Ok, who made this movie, I want to know, I think they need to have the shit kicked out of them.