PDA

View Full Version : The Tournament Tournament

Despare
02-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Alright, this is a one round tournament with four entries.

Ok, so it's not a tourny, it's a vote.

Why?

I don't know.

You don't like it?

Fine!

Yellow Jacket
02-13-2006, 04:58 PM
The_Return's without a doubt! It's going to need a third sequel (or prequel) when the sequel edition is done. The STE comes in a close second. Mine being third (just because I haven't seen Shank S's one yet. Is it new or old?)

Despare
02-13-2006, 05:07 PM
ShankS is still going but it seems like it's taking a while to get up. I like yours and The Returns alot (if Return's first was still going I would have voted for it). My vote went to the Asian tourny though, I needed something like that. I bet ShankS will be really good once it gets a little more steam.

Yellow Jacket
02-13-2006, 05:12 PM
Hey, I got a vote! How'd that happen?

The_Return
02-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
The_Return's without a doubt! It's going to need a third sequel (or prequel) when the sequel edition is done. The STE comes in a close second. Mine being third (just because I haven't seen Shank S's one yet. Is it new or old?)

I was actually planning on taking a break for awhile once this one was finished. Dont want the forum to suffer another Tournament Overload. I guess there still isnt as many as back then....but still.

Thanks for the votes:D

Yellow Jacket
02-13-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
I was actually planning on taking a break for awhile once this one was finished. Dont want the forum to suffer another Tournament Overload. I guess there still isnt as many as back then....but still.

Thanks for the votes:D

I guess I'll live without your tournaments. *sob* :( :p Your welcome for the vote! Though, I'd like to thank you on the great tourney's! And helping me with mine! Thanks Return!

Despare
02-13-2006, 05:27 PM
I love tournys, they give me something to do and sometimes new movies to see or watch again and try to figure out why they won.

Yellow Jacket
02-13-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Despare
I love tournys, they give me something to do and sometimes new movies to see or watch again and try to figure out why they won.

I love the competitions in the tourneys. When your movie is losing, you're out of your seat yelling at the computer "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" It's like watching football, baseball, wrestling, etc.

GorePhobia
02-13-2006, 08:13 PM
I am actually going to start up one

you all loved my Horror Icon Tag Team Tournament....

This one will be the Horror Icon Single Tournament

To crown a world Champ!!

Yellow Jacket
02-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by GorePhobia

To crown a world Champ!!

Cool idea. I'll be voting!

And, sorry to everybody if I started a tournament craze!

GorePhobia
02-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Nah you didnt start it

trust me

we have been doing then for the whole 2 years I've been here

Mine will be up within then next week :)

stay tuned

Yellow Jacket
02-13-2006, 08:22 PM
Nah you didnt start it

trust me

we have been doing then for the whole 2 years I've been here

Mine will be up within then next week :)

stay tuned

That's good to know. Good luck with your tournament!

GorePhobia
02-13-2006, 08:24 PM

slasherman
02-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
The_Return's

bwind22
02-14-2006, 06:59 AM
I said Returns-Sequel one, but none of them will ever be as great as The Cartoonament or The Tournament of the Living Dead.

ShankS
02-14-2006, 07:52 AM
What the heck, how did mine get included? It aint even started.

oh well... I guess it's getting some decent promotion.

;)

Zero
02-14-2006, 12:03 PM
i think the tournaments are great (i voted for Return's)

i actually registered here (after lurking for a few months) just to vote in a tourney.

RavageRitual
02-14-2006, 12:14 PM
all are really good. but my vote goes to STE's Asian Movie Tourney. GOOD STUFF!

The_Return
02-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Zero
i think the tournaments are great (i voted for Return's)

i actually registered here (after lurking for a few months) just to vote in a tourney.

Which one? One of Vod's?

Yellow Jacket
02-14-2006, 06:29 PM

To crown a world Champ!!

I just checked out your original tournaments and I loved them! It was a great idead and can't wait for this one to be up and running!

Zero
02-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Which one? One of Vod's? \
it was one of vod's i think i jumped in to vote for Dawn of the Dead (still one of my favorites)!

The STE
02-14-2006, 06:55 PM
how much interest would there be in a Villains tournament?

Yellow Jacket
02-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by The STE
how much interest would there be in a Villains tournament?

Well, since we all love horror movies,a nd our horror heroes (no other way to say that) are villains, I'd think it'd go over well. Worth a try!

The STE
02-14-2006, 06:58 PM
well, it wouldn't be exclusive to horror movies (although, a good chunk would probably be from horror movies)

Yellow Jacket
02-14-2006, 07:00 PM
well, it wouldn't be exclusive to horror movies (although, a good chunk would probably be from horror movies)

I know that. I was just giving an example as to why it'd probably work. Give it a try! I'll be voting!

The STE
02-14-2006, 07:12 PM
I'll start it as soon as the Asian tournament ends (unless I don't have it ready yet)

Yellow Jacket
02-14-2006, 07:14 PM
I'll start it as soon as the Asian tournament ends (unless I don't have it ready yet)

Sweet! By the way, how many matches are left in the Asian Movie Tournament?

The STE
02-14-2006, 07:18 PM
2, although I'm thinking of just voting for Seven Samurai myself to end this match

Yellow Jacket
02-14-2006, 07:20 PM
2, although I'm thinking of just voting for Seven Samurai myself to end this match

When you say 2, are you including teh match currently being taken right now? If so, then hell yeah! Oldboy is in the finals!

The STE
02-14-2006, 07:21 PM
yeah, 2 including the Seven Samurai vs. Riki-Oh match. It looks like the finals will be Oldboy vs. Seven Samurai

Yellow Jacket
02-14-2006, 07:22 PM
yeah, 2 including the Seven Samurai vs. Riki-Oh match. It looks like the finals will be Oldboy vs. Seven Samurai

OH HELL YEAH!!! OLDBOY, OLDBOY, OLDBOY!!!