PDA

View Full Version : When a Stranger Calls DVD Amazing!!

ogrish
02-13-2006, 12:03 AM
Get more latest horror movie DVD (http://www.adyizhan.com/shop)

http://www.adyizhan.com/pic/call.JPG

Brand new ,english version
All dvds can play in any dvdplayer in the world.ship to worldwide.
if you want buy it now or other latest dvd,please click

www.adyizhan.com/shop (http://www.adyizhan.com/shop)

Don't Missing

mothermold
02-13-2006, 12:26 AM
grade a...

urgeok
02-13-2006, 08:06 AM
someone please ban this forum littering idiot ..

novakru
02-13-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
someone please ban this forum littering idiot ..

Use your mod secret superpowers urge-ban em :D

urgeok
02-13-2006, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by novakru

i'm not a mod ...;)

novakru
02-13-2006, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
i'm not a mod ...;)

I thought you were!
Weren't you before though,or am I losing what little mind I have left?:D

newb
02-13-2006, 12:50 PM
Where the hell has zwoti been. He did not have permission to leave.:mad:

Yellow Jacket
02-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Quit this shit spammer! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posher778
02-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by ogrish
Get more latest horror movie DVD (http://www.adyizhan.com/shop)

http://www.adyizhan.com/pic/call.JPG

Brand new ,english version
All dvds can play in any dvdplayer in the world.ship to worldwide.
if you want buy it now or other latest dvd,please click

www.adyizhan.com/shop (http://www.adyizhan.com/shop)

Don't Missing

FUCK YOU!!!

ShankS
02-14-2006, 08:48 AM
That site looks way to amateurish to be legit, the images for a start and there's no proper site security. No doubt you or whoever runs that site is selling bootleg stuff.

so go spam elsewhere, or I'll report the site to those who'd be interested to know.

urgeok
02-14-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
That site looks way to amateurish to be legit, the images for a start and there's no proper site security. No doubt you or whoever runs that site is selling bootleg stuff.

considering a couple of the titles are in the theatres now - its a good bet ..

Despare
02-14-2006, 09:39 AM
I love the fact that the pics are of the dvds lying on the floor.

urgeok
02-14-2006, 09:55 AM
in the flat cases the asian bootleggers ship with

alkytrio666
02-14-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by novakru

I thought he was, too. I told him something like "use your mod blah blah whatever" and was utterly shocked to find out he wasn't one.

ShankS
02-14-2006, 11:31 AM
Another thing is that site owner, is most probably using it as a front to harvest credit card and other details etc.

urgeok
02-14-2006, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by ShankS
Another thing is that site owner, is most probably using it as a front to harvest credit card and other details etc.

no doubt ...

and selling cheap knock off toys and watches.

novakru
02-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
I thought he was, too. I told him something like "use your mod blah blah whatever" and was utterly shocked to find out he wasn't one.

Well THANK GOD someone answered me *hinthint urge hint:D *,
My poor little brain was about to FALL out;)
or maybe that's "ooze"
Which reminds me alky...has there ever been a thread about the 'best brain destruction scene' in a movie?

Sorry,back to the topic,sorry

Yellow Jacket
02-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Hell, I even thought Urgeok was a mod! What a huge disappointment this is. I say we elect Urgeok for mod!

urgeok
02-14-2006, 10:13 PM
here we go.

i was asked to be a mod twice ..
the 2nd time i accepted. big mistake.

here's what i found :

- people i had no problems with before - all of a sudden started acting like assholes. a combination of jealousy (like it's a big fucking deal to be the mod of an online forum) and those that constantly like to take the piss out of 'authority figures' for no good reason other than to prove what badasses they are. plenty of those on HDC.

- there were some people i had on ignore that i had to take off
because i was a mod. people who's garbage posts i hated to read. unpleasant people.

- I found myself drawn into bullshit - and thats not what i joined the forum for. I joined to discuss movies/music/literature .. horror related or otherwise.

after a week i realized that to be a mod here is like being a babysitter for severly damaged people. (not everyone, but enough so that it was an umpleasant and uneeded experience)

I asked to be un-modded. I never should have accepted (I apologized to the well meaning person who misplaced his faith in me)

i will never ever be a mod again. i dont need the shit .. i have a full busy life with it's own challenges and rewards ... i dont need the garbage that continuously finds itself on the forum.
I'm 44 - i have a family ... i dont need ill mannered lame unintelligent shit from strangers. i walk away from bullshit - life is too short. To get upset because of people who's lives are so pointless and shallow that they need to join a forum to start shit with strangers... who needs that ?

I only came back after i was no longer mod status .. and I'll never put my head in the general forum again. I find most of the 'problems' are there and they rarely venture into the actual horror sections of HDC which is fucking bizzare, but for me - a relief.

i've made a few friends i keep in touch with that i'm greatful for - and will continue to do so with them... and thats all i need at this time -... my family isnt on a horror forum, it's in my house.

I've never before seen a bunch of people who can be friendly to each other one second, turn viciously on each other at the drop of a dime, then back to loving buddies a couple of days later. I have no time to spare for such confusing and unproductive crap in my life ..

well, there you have it. hopefully that'll satisfy the questions because I'm not going to speak to it again.

novakru
02-15-2006, 05:47 AM
I'm sorry I brought up this Urge,I didn't know.
You've always been nice and just glad to see ya back:)

urgeok
02-15-2006, 05:56 AM
no worries .. thanks,

alkytrio666
02-15-2006, 11:08 AM
Wait. So..you aren't a mod?

Juussst kiddingggg, Urge. We still love ya'- mod or not.

bloodrayne
02-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by newb
Where the hell has zwoti been. He did not have permission to leave.:mad: lmao..You did it again

Posher778
02-18-2006, 07:24 PM
holy crap! someone DOES have more posts than rayne... damn...

*ponders stuff*

urgeok
02-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
holy crap! someone DOES have more posts than rayne... damn...

that'll change real soon ..

Posher778
02-25-2006, 09:16 AM
Doubt it...!