PDA

View Full Version : Hannah House

goremaster
02-11-2006, 05:36 AM
Hi all I'm new here, and reasonably new to horror movies, but I've decided I Love Horror! There is a new one coming out called Hannah House, in was in the Darkside magazine, it looks pretty cool so I've pre ordered it from the official UK site, www.hannahhousethemovie.co.uk anybody else pre ordered it yet?

Zero
02-11-2006, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by goremaster
Hi all I'm new here, and reasonably new to horror movies, but I've decided I Love Horror! There is a new one coming out called Hannah House, in was in the Darkside magazine, it looks pretty cool so I've pre ordered it from the official UK site, www.hannahhousethemovie.co.uk anybody else pre ordered it yet?

THIS POST HAS BEEN CERTIFIED 100% SPAM

goremaster
02-11-2006, 11:06 AM
That is damn funny!:D

noctuary
02-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Well, I've looked at the screenshots and the plot synopsis, and I have to admit that it looks fairly interesting. Any chance of a distribution deal in the States?

As for the spam issue... I'm not saying that you are definitely a spammer, goremaster... but starting the same thread pimping a movie in several different forums shortly after joining... well, you can connect the dots here.

Yellow Jacket
02-11-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm having a bad case of deja vu. I could've sworn I just seen this thread in the General Forum.

mothermold
02-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by goremaster
That is damn funny!:D

...all subtleties are wasted on you my friend.:rolleyes: