PDA

View Full Version : Star wars theroy

crazy raplh
02-09-2006, 10:38 AM
In epsiode 1 anikien Skywalker's mother staed that there wasn't a father for him. in episode 3 palatine was talking about darth dreaues was a creator of life. what if there was a prequal to episode 1 where palatine and dreaus created skywalker. STAR WARS: The Orginof Skywalker. Thoughts?

Creighton Duke
02-09-2006, 10:49 AM
nice idea,

be good to see in a animated series, but no more films. not that i would not watch it.
live on the wars

Hellsing
02-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Cool concept.
Yeah, it would be better to see it in an animated series. I thought that I heard somewhere that George Lucas was considering bringing the Star Wars universe to TV in either an animated or live action format.
This idea would be a great place to start.

Prelude95Si
02-09-2006, 03:25 PM
How about no. We need to stop with the prequals. We got to see Anakin's rise, fall and redemption. That's all we need from the Star Wars movies. Now I have heard about a TV series in the works and it is highly rumored to follow events that occured between ROTS and ANH. But if you care about that then just play Battlefront II and read Star Wars Dark Lord.

Don't get me wrong I love Star Wars I have all of the posters in my room but enough is enough.

knife_fight
02-09-2006, 03:56 PM
someone delete this thread before Lucas sees it.

urgeok
02-09-2006, 06:29 PM
my star wars theory is that the fans are completely nuts :p

(or in ralph's case - crazy)

noctuary
02-09-2006, 07:27 PM
No more Star Wars. Please, for the love of all that's pure and holy.

crazy raplh
02-10-2006, 10:14 AM
I'm not a huge huge fan, but I do like the concept of it, maybe it will end up like startrek.

Hellsing
02-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by knife_fight
someone delete this thread before Lucas sees it.

TOO LATE!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hellsing
02-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
my star wars theory is that the fans are completely nuts :p

(or in ralph's case - crazy)

Maybe your a closet Star trek nut( with almonds)!!!!!:D

urgeok
02-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Hellsing
Maybe your a closet Star trek nut( with almonds)!!!!!:D

well, i do like the Star Trek movies for the most part ..
and i enjoyed The Next Generation.
(i grew up with the origional series but even as a kid i thought it was a bit too goofy)

Star Wars ... the 1st 2 ever made were fantastic entertainment ...
but it all went to shit after that creating a huge rift between 'movie fans' and 'star wars fans'. the latter - seeming to love anything that's fed to them...

Yellow Jacket
02-10-2006, 11:59 AM
I say no to this concept. For one, it doesn't sound that interesting. "Why don't we go see a movie where a guy creates Anakin Skywalker?" It sounds stupid as hell (no offense ralph)! Just leave the Star Wars movie alone!

By the way, George Lucas, stop thinking of more Star Wars ideas and make something new for once.

Hellsing
02-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
well, i do like the Star Trek movies for the most part ..
and i enjoyed The Next Generation.
(i grew up with the origional series but even as a kid i thought it was a bit too goofy)

Star Wars ... the 1st 2 ever made were fantastic entertainment ...
but it all went to shit after that creating a huge rift between 'movie fans' and 'star wars fans'. the latter - seeming to love anything that's fed to them...

First, you mean the 4th,and 5th installment(6th was ok but those ewoks..o the horror!).You don't mean the first was great,right?come on jar,jar? the 2nd was good but the title?"Attack of the clones?"The 3rd was the best of the two.Yes,i agree that there is fans out there that will eat up anything that has a wookie or a leia...mmmm leia!,o,sorry there!Star wars is and will always be the icon it is.Now Star Trek (Surprise!) i injoyed the older series and a few of the films but as someone posted..but it all went to shit after that creating a hugh rift between' movie fans' and 'star trek fans'. the latter-seeming to love anything that's fed to them...HA,HA..;)

Yellow Jacket
02-10-2006, 02:30 PM
First, you mean the 4th,and 5th installment(6th was ok but those ewoks..o the horror!).You don't mean the first was great,right?come on jar,jar? the 2nd was good but the title?"Attack of the clones?"The 3rd was the best of the two.Yes,i agree that there is fans out there that will eat up anything that has a wookie or a leia...mmmm leia!,o,sorry there!Star wars is and will always be the icon it is.Now Star Trek (Surprise!) i injoyed the older series and a few of the films but as someone posted..but it all went to shit after that creating a hugh rift between' movie fans' and 'star trek fans'. the latter-seeming to love anything that's fed to them...HA,HA..;)

He did say the first two ever made. He meant the 4th and 5th.

Hellsing
02-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
He did say the first two ever made. He meant the 4th and 5th.

Yes urgeok was right on the ever made. I'm sorry,i over saw that. you can now lock faser on my arse!:eek:

AUSTIN316426808
02-10-2006, 03:23 PM
There's episode 1-3, The begining and rise of the empire,fall of the Jedis, origin of Vader. There's episode 4-6, Begining and rise of the rebellion,fall of the empire,return of the jedis.

As far as what happens in the middle of all that, from the ending of episode 3 and begining of episode 4 I'd have to say it can't be all that interesting.

So if you ask me it's over.

jedicow
02-11-2006, 06:57 AM
you know, i always thought that palpatine was hinting to anakin that he had created him through the force. he says that his master figured out how to create life and then passed all of his secrets onto him, so my theory was that palpatine impregnated anakins mom via the force and manipulated all the events which led anakin to him.

Yellow Jacket
02-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Yes urgeok was right on the ever made. I'm sorry,i over saw that. you can now lock faser on my arse!:eek:

I was just mentioning the facts. You don't need to get defensive. I didn't mean to offend you in any way. I'm sorry.

Prelude95Si
02-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by jedicow
you know, i always thought that palpatine was hinting to anakin that he had created him through the force. he says that his master figured out how to create life and then passed all of his secrets onto him, so my theory was that palpatine impregnated anakins mom via the force and manipulated all the events which led anakin to him.

That was my understanding also, it would explain part of Palpatine's interest in Anakin, aside from the fact that Palpatine knew that Anakin would become very powerful.

scouse mac
02-13-2006, 02:20 AM
Id always been led to believe the story arc had up to nine films in it. The next trilogy would continue events after film 6, something involving the kids of han solo and leia and the fight against the remains of the empire.

Prelude95Si
02-13-2006, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by scouse mac
Id always been led to believe the story arc had up to nine films in it. The next trilogy would continue events after film 6, something involving the kids of han solo and leia and the fight against the remains of the empire.

There is a rumor that Lucus wrote 9 acts to his story and that the last 3 would focus on the New Republic. I've also seen a draft that was supposedly written by Lucus and it followed a storyline that a Vader cult was trying to clone Luke and Vader and bring back the Empire under their rule. It was really stupied and there was a lot of EU stuff in there that dicreditied it even more. But anymore movies would destory what makes Star Wars work and that's the story of Anakin. In interviews with Lucus he flat out says that he ment the story to revolve around Anakin. In my opinion if people really want to know more about other aspects of the Star Wars story just read the EU books.