PDA

View Full Version : Horror Cafe

HappyCamper
12-13-2003, 03:34 PM
i've been seriously thinking about opening a moviehouse-cafe store that specializes in horror. There you would be able to watch horror movies and only horror movies, and you'd be able to eat while watching (well that's if you have a strong stomach)...and you'd also be able to just sit and relax with a good cup of joe and talk to other horror fans..and buy or rent horror movies and purchase horror related merchadise..i just need a name for the place..i was thinking something like, HorrorCafe... what does everyone think, would you go there? and is the name good? plus i think i could pull such a place off, living in Orlando, which now houses the Florida Film Festival every year..plus more and more stars and filmmakers are coming to Florida every year

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
12-13-2003, 03:37 PM
Nice idea..I know a couple people that would be interested in it..The name well its self explanatory..too the point.. I would definately check it....:D

VampRocker
12-13-2003, 05:03 PM
Sounds killer!

The idea of eating a greasy, fatty hamburger while simulataneously watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre sounds fun!

Also, more appealing is the coffee idea -- I'm all about coffee! Add some horror and I'm set...

Rock!

LegionFilms
12-15-2003, 06:49 PM
I'd go there :D

brad2181
12-15-2003, 06:55 PM
Ide deffinately go their it sounds like it would be pretty fun. I like the name to it sounds good.But I wouldint ever be able to come i live far from orlando.

avenger00soul
12-16-2003, 07:52 AM
I'd go there too.