02-01-2006, 09:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/?v=d2dBi4dJG0c
no wonder people think wrestling fans are idiots

"AUGHGAGHAAAAAAAAAAGH!!"
"Are you okay, dude?"

bloodrayne
02-01-2006, 09:40 AM
HaHaHa...Idiots...

They'll be paying for that one for a LONG time...

The STE
02-01-2006, 09:45 AM
that one guy looked like he got knocked crippled

ShankS
02-01-2006, 09:50 AM
hahaha fucking idiots.

that guy in the orange pants, replay it and watch how hard his ass hits the ground... the base of his spine.

bloodrayne
02-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by The STE
that one guy looked like he got knocked crippled Originally posted by ShankS
the base of his spine. Yup...Lower lumbar compression fractures....Those guys are fucked for life now...

The STE
02-01-2006, 10:39 AM
I'd be more worried about the one who got dropped on his head and WASN'T screaming like a little girl. I mean, I'm NOT worried, I'm still kinda laughing at them, but if I were to be worried...

bloodrayne
02-01-2006, 10:49 AM
I'd be more worried about the one who got dropped on his head and WASN'T screaming like a little girl. I mean, I'm NOT worried, I'm still kinda laughing at them, but if I were to be worried... Yeah...I couldn't tell how hard his head hit...But, it DID look like his neck bent...He was still moving his limbs when he hit the ground...So, I'd say the impact to the cervical vertebrae wasn't enough to sever the nerves...BUT, there's always the possiblity of brain damage, although it looked like his neck bent pretty hard, so he probably didn't take the full impact on the top of his head...

On the bright side, if he DID suffer brain damage, no one would be able to tell the difference, considering the fact that he would allow someone to do that to him in the first damned place... :rolleyes:

The STE
02-01-2006, 10:59 AM
and probably the most infuriatingly stupid thing about it is the guy on camera. "Are you okay?" and "OK, dude, what's wrong?" WHAT the FUCK DO YOU THINK IS WRONG?!

bloodrayne
02-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Yeah...No shit...

He should be charged as an 'accessory to unmitigated stupidity'

Haunted
02-01-2006, 11:07 AM
OOOOWWW!!! Did you catch the last sec. of the footage. There was a deep impression where that guy's head hit.

You're right, Rayne, lumbar fracture all the way. The other guy is definitely going to suffer skull, if not brain injuries. What makes the situation worse is that everyone is standing around not calling an ambulance.

MORONS!! How did they rationalize that? These dudes looked to be in their upper teens to lower twenties. I know retards with better sense than that.

The STE
02-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Haunted
OOOOWWW!!! Did you catch the last sec. of the footage. There was a deep impression where that guy's head hit.

You're right, Rayne, lumbar fracture all the way. The other guy is definitely going to suffer skull, if not brain injuries. What makes the situation worse is that everyone is standing around not calling an ambulance.

MORONS!! How did they rationalize that? These dudes looked to be in their upper teens to lower twenties. I know retards with better sense than that.

looked like the guy who broke his ass had a bandage on his forehead, so they'd done more of that shit probably earlier that day. All this fucking backyard wrestling shit pisses me off.

AUSTIN316426808
02-01-2006, 12:08 PM
I don't feel sorry for 'em at all...Fucking morons.

At first I thought he was gonna F5 him, that woulda been crazy.

The STE
02-01-2006, 12:15 PM
heehee

mothermold
02-01-2006, 12:27 PM
heehee

lol...idiots.they did deserve it....at what point does a stunt like this seem like a good idea?the asshole looked like he locked his legs on the jump,instead of absorbing the impact with his legs it traveled right up his spine.

they probably got a william tell routine they're working on right now.

friday13thfan
02-01-2006, 12:46 PM
what a bunch of fucking moron!!!!!

i like wrestling but i would never do anything that stupid i know its fake.......i just wish they would have gotten paralyized to make them feel even more retarded.....

The camra guy should have laughed at there misfortune

Zero
02-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
i know its fake

wrestling is fake??????????

friday13thfan
02-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Zero
wrestling is fake??????????

lol

iam watching more clips on that site.... people are such idiots

rationalOne
02-01-2006, 10:34 PM
I found a downloadable version of the file that seems to be of better quality:

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00311.wmv

The STE
02-02-2006, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by rationalOne
I found a downloadable version of the file that seems to be of better quality:

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00311.wmv

that's where I got it. I just uploaded it to YouTube so's I could delete it off my compy and show it to peoples without them having to download it

PR3SSUR3
02-02-2006, 08:05 AM
what a bunch of fucking moron!!!!!

Quite.

That clip is from a Bumfights, possibly the third in the series.

I wonder if that move was in the script?

:confused:

sabersword
02-02-2006, 03:52 PM
There is no hope for mankind.

Dante'sInferno
02-02-2006, 06:36 PM
Remember kids!Don't do this shit on the side walk.

I guess they got bored huh?

...They didnt even have entrances....lazy bastards..

The STE
02-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by sabersword
There is no hope for mankind.

well, there's a LITTLE hope; those two definately won't be reproducing

slasherman
02-02-2006, 09:50 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/slasherman1971/Portraits16.jpg

PR3SSUR3
02-03-2006, 03:59 AM
That is quite possibly the most offensive photograph I have ever seen.

:eek:

The STE
02-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by PR3SSUR3
That is quite possibly the most offensive photograph I have ever seen.

:eek:

I have a picture of Jesus in a KKK outfit raping MLK with a flagpole with the confederate flag flying that I could show you if you like