PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Frame: The Movie

Miku Ando
01-31-2006, 01:21 PM
Did you hear about the new Fatal Frame movie based on the game? Well apparently this actress called Courtney Webb will be laying Miku heres all the info so far:

Courtney Webb has been rumoured to play Miku Hinasaki for sometime. It started off when the actress was keen to be part of the movie. Any art but she really wanted the part of the lead protaganist. Since then sources have said she has been offered the part and has to lose at least a stone in weight due to Miku's lean frame. But it hasn't been that straight forward, the actress has had some bad feedback, many fans wanting a full blooded Asian actress to play Miku.

Recently Sci Fi News UK reported that Courtney was front contender to play Miku after Anne Hathaway (The Princess Diaries) due to her versatile appeal to different audiences. The movie had been rumoured to have a budget of $20,000,000.

Courtney has been reported to be flying off to Japan to film a Japanese movie called "Saihoirin" which she will ahve to peak English and Japanese. She will also be doing a Horror Movie Conference. It also rumoured she is flying to check out the new set for the Fatal Frame movie.

Courtney Webb is a 18 year old performing Arts Student who has been acting for 13 years of her 18. She made her name in a American prodution called "Blood Bath" and has recently been in "The Grudge" where she played a sick girl in the same hospital as Karen, a nod towards the ill girl in the Sixth Sense. Courtney can speak Japanese due to her grandmother teaching and Spanish thanks to her Colombian roots and is fluent in English, where she was brought up.

http://www.geocities.com/courtney_webb_fan/courtney3.jpg

The_Return
01-31-2006, 02:11 PM
You might want to get your "P" key fixed Courtney....

Miku Ando
02-01-2006, 04:13 AM
Are you saying i''m courtney webb, i wish then i could be in FF1 movie.
www.cameraslens.com for more info!