Why do i love her so much?

MisterSadistro
01-23-2006, 09:04 AM
http://thehorror411.com/images/misty_behind7.jpg
Gee, I wish I knew :rolleyes: LOL
CK

Zero
01-23-2006, 09:09 AM
mmmm - misty - a fine actress with a really sensitive side - the way she interacted with those apes . . .

tonemeister
01-23-2006, 06:11 PM
sorry, she's never done it for me. i hate her acting and never thought she was that good looking.

mothermold
01-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by MisterSadistro
http://thehorror411.com/images/misty_behind7.jpg
Gee, I wish I knew :rolleyes: LOL
CK

....is she taking a dump?

majorbludd
01-23-2006, 08:08 PM
look at those kneecaps.....DAMN!! i wish i was your lover!

Zero
01-24-2006, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by mothermold
....is she taking a dump?

now you're just trying to turn me on

ADOM
02-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by tonemeister
sorry, she's never done it for me. i hate her acting and never thought she was that good looking.
Actually I was more impressed with her acting than her looks. I haven't seen her in any stellar performances, but she shines far beyond the people around her most of the time. You have to take into account that she probably gets very little prep time, the same direction as the rest of the cast and has to work with plastic toys and Halloween masks. It's tough to make this stuff sell on screen.

Yellow Jacket
02-10-2006, 02:44 PM
I think Misty Mundae is one fucking hottie! I loved her in Spider-Babe (especially in that wrestling scene). I've seen hotter, but I'd still bang her!

tonemeister
02-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by ADOM
Actually I was more impressed with her acting than her looks. I haven't seen her in any stellar performances, but she shines far beyond the people around her most of the time. You have to take into account that she probably gets very little prep time, the same direction as the rest of the cast and has to work with plastic toys and Halloween masks. It's tough to make this stuff sell on screen.

i have taken all that into account. just because she's surrounded by worse actors doesn't make her any better. it's her delivery of lines or lack there of. it's just my opinion....she's not a good actress. you think she's sexy and you want to bang her, that's fine but as far as acting goes i think she sucks. plus the few times i've seen her in person she's just a nasty person as well.

ADOM
02-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by tonemeister
. you think she's sexy and you want to bang her, that's fine but as far as acting goes i think she sucks.
No, I specifically said it was NOT her looks that impressed me. Personally I can see how she would be attractive to high schoolers, but beyond that I don't get it.

I took the wooden delivery as part of the self-awareness that the movies were schlock. I think she's funny. I've never met her in person though, so I can't comment on that.

Zero
02-11-2006, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by ADOM
No, I specifically said it was NOT her looks that impressed me. Personally I can see how she would be attractive to high schoolers, but beyond that I don't get it.

I took the wooden delivery as part of the self-awareness that the movies were schlock. I think she's funny. I've never met her in person though, so I can't comment on that.
i'm not in high school but i'd LOVE to meet her . . . ohhhh yeahhhh

GorePhobia
02-26-2006, 10:18 PM
I almost got Misty and Jane Scarlett in GorePhobia

true story

Zero
03-04-2006, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by GorePhobia
I almost got Misty and Jane Scarlett in GorePhobia

true story

do tell! (and by the way, i'd like to 'get' her - heh heh heh heh)

ohhh yeahhhh

tonemeister
03-07-2006, 07:26 AM
jane scarlett is an excellent actress and good looking too.

Zero
03-07-2006, 08:24 AM
jane and misty - now i've got my dreams programmed for months!!