PDA

View Full Version : underworld evolution

kung-fu-jesus
01-23-2006, 06:55 AM
i just saw this movie sunday, it was great, new breeds, more vicious lycans, and better displays of vamp power,

my only prob was to much back story.

what did you think?

RavageRitual
01-23-2006, 06:57 AM
I never had intentions of seeing this flic. But Ive seen its doing great in the box office. Ive heard mixed reviews. I think im probobly gonna end up going to check it out.

ItsAlive75
01-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Way better than the first. True, there were a lot more action sequences, more graphic kills... and a "love scene" with Beckinsale. No full frontal, but its still good.

mothermold
01-24-2006, 12:17 AM
i'm surprised it's doing as well as it is at the box office.it's good to hear positive input about the sequel,i thought the first one was god awful and the werewolf designs were equally bad.

ShankS
01-24-2006, 06:25 AM
Just got back from seeing this, at the cinema an hour ago. It's rather good.

Chaos17
01-24-2006, 07:59 AM
i have watched the film.

one thing that got me confused. how come the vampire elder Victor had more power and ordered Marcus? if Marcus was the first Vampire ever?

there were 3 elders Marcus, Victor and another one.

how come Victor had power over Marcus?

Soloman Kane
01-24-2006, 09:48 AM
Is the love story from the 1st movie still intact? :confused:

kung-fu-jesus
01-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Chaos17
i have watched the film.

one thing that got me confused. how come the vampire elder Victor had more power and ordered Marcus? if Marcus was the first Vampire ever?

there were 3 elders Marcus, Victor and another one.

how come Victor had power over Marcus?

first off the other elder was emealia, and the reason that victor was in command is because in the begining marcus needed victors army, then victor agreed to spare marcus,s brother and had him locked away( and victor was the only one who knew where willium was and how to free him), and because if marcus killed victor the vampire clan would revolt against marcus.

kung-fu-jesus
01-24-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Soloman Kane
Is the love story from the 1st movie still intact? :confused:

yes, but more hot and heavy.

Zero
01-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Beckinsale. No full frontal \

WHAT?!?!? I'm not paying $8.50 if there's not Full Frontal of Kate - damnit

phantomstranger
01-24-2006, 11:18 PM
First, let me say, I liked the original film very much, so it should come as no surprise when I say I enjoyed the sequel a lot. Like the original, this film is less a horror movie and more of a supernatural action film. Good FX, great action scenes and of course the smokin' hot Kate Beckinsale. I can't wait for part 3.

Chaos17
01-25-2006, 05:02 AM
i don't see how they could do a 3rd film:confused:

as in this film the 3 elders including first vampire Marcus as died. also William has died as well so how can they make a 2nd one?

we see that Marcus has Lycan and Vampire blood so that means he is stronger than a normal elder. but does he have wings because he is the first vampire? or is there more to that.

one thing how come alexander corvinus has no strength? if selene said he did?

Thorns_demon
01-25-2006, 05:33 AM
so the vampire-werewolf is still alive in Underworld 2?? damn forgot his name, well he became totally black in 1 at the end, remember him, the human? so Marcus must be the same as him, do they fight? yea I know I have to see the movie; lol

ItsAlive75
01-25-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Zero
\

WHAT?!?!? I'm not paying $8.50 if there's not Full Frontal of Kate - damnit

Sarcasm not withstanding, there's still enough skin for you to get all jolly.

LegallyInsane
02-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Although I didn't plan on seeing this movie, my dad pretty much made me go with him.
It was alright, although I'm not all into the vampire stuff.

The scene with the girl and the werewolf was crazy. (Sex Scene)

AHH gtg. I'm in school.