PDA

View Full Version : New Guy!

HappyCamper
12-12-2003, 10:13 PM
Hey thought i'd introduce myself. I'm 26, currently residing in Orlando, FL and attending Valencia Community College, studying Film Production Techonology. I'm about to finish up my first semester and I must say it has kicked ass! Anyway, my favorite course has to have been, Screenwriting. My professor Carol is awesome! she printed me out Eli Roth's diary after the release of "Cabin Fever". I have finished the rough draft of ACT 1 for my horror film, "SPLICED" (working title). Would love anyone who's interested to read it, for input and criticism. don't worry i won't cry if you think it sucks. I'll just tell you to burn in hell! j/k

Hannibelle
12-12-2003, 10:39 PM
Welcome to the board

coldwhisper
12-12-2003, 11:15 PM
Woah, a film student! You're gonna love it here... We've got a fiction and contributors board! POST AWAY!!!;)

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
12-12-2003, 11:24 PM
Welcome aboard...Horror.com has alot of talent in your field and it is always nice to see more writters come to the forum:D

Hannibelle
12-12-2003, 11:51 PM
I cant descide which is best

Malicious_Mirth
12-13-2003, 12:25 AM
welcome to the forum

i am sure we can come up with some interesting topics for you.........

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aasiyan
12-13-2003, 07:44 AM
Hello and welcome to the fun.

kpropain
06-25-2004, 03:04 PM
Never welcomed you properly :D

ShankS
06-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by HappyCamper
Hey thought i'd introduce myself. I'm 26, currently residing in Orlando, FL and attending Valencia Community College, studying Film Production Techonology. I'm about to finish up my first semester and I must say it has kicked ass! Anyway, my favorite course has to have been, Screenwriting. My professor Carol is awesome! she printed me out Eli Roth's diary after the release of "Cabin Fever". I have finished the rough draft of ACT 1 for my horror film, "SPLICED" (working title). Would love anyone who's interested to read it, for input and criticism. don't worry i won't cry if you think it sucks. I'll just tell you to burn in hell! j/k