PDA

View Full Version : editing hell

tonemeister
01-21-2006, 07:08 AM
hey mister/darth i'm in editing hell right now and loving every minute of it :) just wanted to share. LOL. trying to write music with the same kind of vibe as brotherhood for the wolf, with a peter gabriel type edge. come here to take a break from it and get my mind clear.....how's your work coming out? are you done yet?

MisterSadistro
01-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Me ? Never. Taking a break from my short's ending scenes until I have all the gore/ makeup fx up to par, but I'm now editing 2 scenes for my writer/actor's appearance in an upcoming Ruben Rox movie. I'm annoyed at cemetery footage since I had planned it out shot for shot, but it didn't happen since we were late and got booted from there right away. The killer's scene which I only had a few shots planned for is turning out fantastic however. My goal on it now is to beat Hitchcock's 82 cuts in 42 seconds from the 'Psycho' shower scene LOL. I have 33 in 20 seconds so far, but scene's still not done yet :D I was only given 2 pages from the script and have no idea if this is a horror-comedy, straight horror or what so I pretty much decided to have a field day with it.
Off to Florida in a week and a half to shoot a corporate video then on to L.A. to PA/ small role for a horror film.
CK

tonemeister
01-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by bedlam23
Editing is the best part.

i agree, nothing like the feeling of watching all your hard work come to life :)