PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone

Thorns_demon
01-16-2006, 03:24 AM
Hey, I'm new and looking for people who think alike cause no horror movie is scary enough for me, actually, not scary at all, well I like to discuss movies, I draw tattoos and some horror stuff from movies (redrawn), that's about it I guess, want to know more just mail me lol.

Angra
01-16-2006, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Thorns_demon
Hey, I'm new and looking for people who think alike cause no horror movie is scary enough for me, actually, not scary at all, well I like to discuss movies, I draw tattoos and some horror stuff from movies (redrawn), that's about it I guess, want to know more just mail me lol.

Sorry dude, you´ve entered the wrong site. This is actually a gay site, but Homo.com was already taken. ;)

Talk to ya later, honey.

Thorns_demon
01-16-2006, 04:15 AM
hahaha gay site?? I think you're mistaken me for someone else well I don't care, nice to meet ya anyway lol

Nana_baby
01-16-2006, 04:55 AM
Don't mind him, he just gets lonrly oh too well....j/k angra
Hi and welcome i'm kitty

Thorns_demon
01-16-2006, 05:33 AM
So what's your favourite scary movie, o I sound like that scream guy now hehe

Nana_baby
01-16-2006, 05:38 AM
yea u do.....
ummm lets see scariest movie ever..... that would be the movie with the killer clown 'it' i saw it at 6 and i never got over it...
*roles up in a ball and rocks back n forth*

zomb5150
01-16-2006, 05:42 AM
Welcome to Horror.com
What is Your favorite horror movie?
mine is Dawn of the Dead 78

Thorns_demon
01-16-2006, 05:44 AM
my sis probably thinks every horror movie is the scariest ever lol, we used to watch such movies together and then she was like hidding and I had to tell what happend and stuff and then afterwards I had to go to the bathroom with her cause she was too scared to go alone and then I was like: damn, I saw someone outside, seriously and then she'd get even more scared haha, those were funny times.

One day we were camping in our backyard and because of all the noises , she got afraid so we went back inside the house, she wouldn't let me sleep alone in the tent :s and her pillow was still in the tent and she said: go get it, so i went back to get it , she was like: hurry hurry or somethin will grab you or somethin, and I was walking very very slowly cause she said such things just to prove I wouldn't be grabbed, by the way we had a dog so he'd bark if anyone got on our property.

years later and she's still afraid to walk in the dark alone and stuff

Nana_baby
01-16-2006, 05:47 AM
holy shit and i thought i was paranoid(sp??)

Thorns_demon
01-16-2006, 05:47 AM
so my favourite horror movie, I guess resident evil apocalypse, cause of the dogs and that guy can't remember his name

Nana_baby
01-16-2006, 05:49 AM
i like the first one because of the girl...i can't let you leave

Thorns_demon
01-16-2006, 05:49 AM
it's probably cause she was too young to watch horror movies which ended up in some sort of a trauma years later, thou she was as young as me but hey, some people have iron nerves lol

Nana_baby
01-16-2006, 05:56 AM
not all ppl do thou
so uh...shit what was i gonna say????

Thorns_demon
01-16-2006, 06:02 AM
by the way, howcome you can choose you own avatar like everyone else but me, I had to choose from irritating pics and now there's nowhere where I can change that?

Thorns_demon
01-16-2006, 06:04 AM
never mind found it lol

Nana_baby
01-16-2006, 06:07 AM
okay look you go to google and you type in something you like or i could do that for you
And then you make sure it does not exseed the limit and the you click submit and you have to get it to change till it fits...good luck
this one came from my other logon-kitty which doesn't work....KPRO!!!!!-

Thorns_demon
01-16-2006, 10:54 AM
kitty, it's kinda funny, I mean, I now a girl and I call her kitty, she's been ofline for half a year or somethin but everytime I see her back online or somethin she goes like: I missed ya and a bunch of stuff, while she hardly knows me, or are girls just easy going?

Nana_baby
01-16-2006, 12:16 PM
most girls are easy going but alot of them are uptight as well
as for me i am easy to get along with as long as you don't work on my nerves cuz then i will get all pissed at you an start dissing you and shit like that

mothermold
01-16-2006, 10:51 PM

welcome.

bloodrayne
01-20-2006, 03:16 AM
never mind found it lol But...What the hell IS it?..

Anyway...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/welcome/welcome.gif

Thorns_demon
01-20-2006, 03:28 AM
it is a creature from hell, haha no lol I was asking something about my avatar, nice to meet ya

bloodrayne
01-20-2006, 03:32 AM
it is a creature from hell, haha no lol I was asking something about my avatar, nice to meet ya I meant..."What the hell is" your avatar?

Thorns_demon
01-20-2006, 06:55 AM
:confused: woops ya got me confused, I ment those tiny pics everyone uses for themselves? that's an avatar, or if you allready knew what an avatar was then I'm stupid, well forgive me, I'm belgium I have a lot to learn yet, thou I know so much allready, sometimes I keep missin what the hell someone is saying:D

slap me in the face if I got it wrong again:D

bloodrayne
01-20-2006, 06:58 AM
:confused: woops ya got me confused, I ment those tiny pics everyone uses for themselves? that's an avatar, or if you allready knew what an avatar was then I'm stupid, well forgive me, I'm belgium I have a lot to learn yet, thou I know so much allready, sometimes I keep missin what the hell someone is saying:D

slap me in the face if I got it wrong again:D LOL...Can you say 'miscommunication'?

I meant...That picture that is in your avatar...What the hell IS IT???!!!

Thorns_demon
01-20-2006, 07:00 AM
OOO haha sorry, yea I can say miscommunication lol, anyway, it's supposed to be a dragon but it's not very clear appearantly

bloodrayne
01-20-2006, 07:01 AM
it's supposed to be a dragon but it's not very clear appearantly Apparently...lol

Thorns_demon
01-20-2006, 07:04 AM
I was gonna upload it in the horror art area but then I noticed it isn't finished yet, I was using a program and for some reason I stopped working with it so I have to find another program to finish my tattoo-dragon

tachii
01-20-2006, 09:46 AM
welcome and happy hauntings

Thorns_demon
01-20-2006, 09:49 AM
:D happy hauntings, like I can haunt people yay, hehe :D

Nana_baby
01-20-2006, 12:13 PM
i bet you do....lmao

ryane is a really kool she is like a mom to all of us.....;) *I am so not kissing up*;)
Any way WAT UP YA?????

Thorns_demon
01-21-2006, 12:31 AM
I rented Alien vs predator last night, I decided to catch up with those horror movies allthough alien vs predator wasn't much horror anyway, looked like an adventure movie and it had weird stuff too, next on my list is Rottweiler, hope that's any good.
And yay, I 'm gonna by a scanner today so I can upload my other horror-like drawings lol.

Yea I noticed, Rayne is cool:D

Nana_baby
01-21-2006, 06:54 AM
:D What about me??:eek: j/k

Thorns_demon
01-21-2006, 06:55 AM
yay you're very cool too:D

Thorns_demon
01-21-2006, 06:56 AM
hey, I got 103 posting and still can't change my stats, what the fuck:confused:

bloodrayne
01-21-2006, 07:38 AM
hey, I got 103 posting and still can't change my stats, what the fuck:confused: You may have to wait a day or 2...or maybe a week...Not sure since it got changed...You probably accumulated your posts too quickly...

Nana_baby
01-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Yea that might b it......
Thorn u rock.....;)
love you:o As a friends*wink*

jesus4.0
01-22-2006, 10:27 AM
stfu fag!!1

yourlastmistake
01-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by jesus4.0
stfu fag!!1

Disregard special Ed's remark . He cant help the fact that he was born with half a brain. Anyhow, it seems your well liked so I say to you...

Thorns_demon
01-23-2006, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by jesus4.0
stfu fag!!1

who me? :D you don't really know me yet do ya? at least I'm not a horror fag:D my heart is pure black hehe