PDA

View Full Version : the hunted

Posher778
01-08-2006, 11:35 AM
hmm. this has been done but i think i could pull offsomething better.

a bus of teens on their way to a sporting event finds out that the bus driver is insane and ends up taking them to his property, where he ruins the bus and starts to hunt them. he lives in a hilly, forested region withs lots of lakes and stuff, like west virginia or something, and his home prperty consists of a big house, a ware house, a junkyard, assorted sheds and storage building, and a well. plus whatever else i think of, a windmill too.

he picks them off in interesting ways, and they are so far out of the way that they dunno where to go. the people wake up scattered all aroung his prperty in weird places like a car in the junkyard or in a well. he has also done something to everyone to make it more interesting, he has injured them just slightly in some way. for example maybe he cut off one of the people's fingers or a hand, or just put a bunch of nails in a leg or staples, something to make things worse for them. and then he hunts for them. maybe i should throw in some torture, since everyone now adays loves that business.

kill ideas:

14 kids and 2 teachers

teacher 1: throwing knife to the head.
t2: head bashed repeatedly into a metal wall.

kids
/bat with nails through it (like in saw 2) <just beaten around with it til hje dies>
/shot with sniper rifle
/throwing knife in the back and then mutilated and hacked to death with it.
/shot in chest with a cross bow. he then pulls it out and stabs his eye with it.
/shot multiple times with a nailgun, in various places.
/cleaver to the face, cleaver to the head, at same time.
/drill bit through the leg and then through the chest and pinned to the wall.
/thrown meat cleaver into the stomach and then decapitated by it.
/stabbed to death by a butcher knife.
sliced in half with a machete.
/chainsawed to death
/same as above^
/car dropped on body and crushed when it was hanging in the junkyard.
/hacked to death with ice pick.
/ hacked to death with and axe.

deputy: either tortured to death slowly... or throat slit so the teen nearby wouldnt hear

i'm just beginning to write... does anyine think this could work?

leave some comments... whats everyone's favorite kill on this?

Zero
01-14-2006, 07:52 AM
how about death by paperclips? or post-its.

Posher778
01-14-2006, 06:37 PM
hmmmm

paper clips...

*deep thought*

or thumbtacks! maybe that would take to long.

but long is good!

mikeywalsh
01-25-2006, 04:29 AM
Death by barbed wire, a character literally being wrapped in it, although there would be accusations of imitating the SM/Bondage images of Hellraiser.
Been a long time since I've seen an effective scything decapitation, might look good against the silvery moon the silhouetted scythe slashing down through someone's neck.
There seems to be a farmyard motif going through this, howsabout some death by animals, pigs in particular. If your villian had trained his hogs to hunt or eat humans, a la mason verger in 'Hannibal'.
That's about all I can think of right now but best of luck with it.

RavageRitual
01-25-2006, 05:33 AM
Sounds like a mix of Battly Royale/The Pest

Zero
01-25-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by mikeywalsh
Death by barbed wire, a character literally being wrapped in it, although there would be accusations of imitating the SM/Bondage images of Hellraiser.
Been a long time since I've seen an effective scything decapitation, might look good against the silvery moon the silhouetted scythe slashing down through someone's neck.
There seems to be a farmyard motif going through this, howsabout some death by animals, pigs in particular. If your villian had trained his hogs to hunt or eat humans, a la mason verger in 'Hannibal'.
That's about all I can think of right now but best of luck with it.

trained killer ducks!

mikeywalsh
01-26-2006, 01:59 AM
Duck Creek? Quack of the Living Dead?

The_Return
01-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Sounds O.K....not really anything too original, but a decent slasher idea.

Posher778
02-10-2006, 06:46 PM
um... ducks? pigs?

how about llamas!

novakru
02-11-2006, 08:45 AM
How about they take a trip to a farm with boars that were trained to eat humans (ala Hannibal) and the farmers are the TCM family's secret offspring....and then after a few get killed in various interesting ways they run and find the local police who are twisted computer geeks who created nanotechnologically advanced paper clips that developed a taste for EVIL?

Posher778
02-12-2006, 05:32 PM
sounds like tcm, wolf creek, and michael crichton's book called PREY. <the paper clips.