PDA

View Full Version : Halloween : Redemption

Slipknot 666
01-08-2006, 03:35 AM
Is this ever gono come out!?
i RELI want it to...
im a massive fan of halloween and im sure alot of other people are aswell.
Any one got any info? :D

Taom
01-08-2006, 06:16 AM
Why is this post in the indie forum instead of in upcoming films? It isn't even an indie film for christ's sake. :confused:

Slipknot 666
01-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Ur right and wrong.

Ur right i should of put it up in upcoming films and i apologise.

Ur wrong because Halloween is indie :rolleyes:

Taom
01-09-2006, 11:31 AM
are you serious? it's one of the biggest commercial horror series out there. just what makes it an indie?

zwoti
01-09-2006, 01:46 PM
well guess SOMEBODY better move it then

cheebacheeba
01-10-2006, 07:51 AM
GREAT!!!
There's another halloween movie coming out?!?
Boy, after the last two I sure AM psyched...who's psyched with me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

aaaand here it is:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

alkytrio666
01-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Slipknot 666
Ur right and wrong.

Ur right i should of put it up in upcoming films and i apologise.

Ur wrong because Halloween is indie :rolleyes:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Juicy Jon
01-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Wow, thats alot of laughs there.

I wonder what washed up rapper will be in this one? Da Brat?

crazy raplh
01-12-2006, 01:24 PM
^^ I heard Kid and Play were going to be it, that would rock.

I will say that LLcoolJ was a little desent??

hello,danny
01-13-2006, 12:56 PM
Okay, okay, okay: So, HALLOWEEN may have started out as indie, but, yeah, it's TOTALLY commercial right now.

Oh, and. . .let's just pretend that HALLOWEEN 8 doesn't exist, okay? :~D

Posher778
01-15-2006, 05:34 PM
1 and 2 were grand.. then hollywood appeared.

Doc Faustus
01-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Halloween 1 was pretty Indie. Obviously, henceforth the series wasn't. I hope Halloween 10 has DJ Jazzy Jeff and at least one of the Fat Boys.

Hellsing
01-31-2006, 04:48 PM
okey heres my 2cents, Halloween was a indie film due to the low buget it got and the studio no one knew about.Now, back then no one would have guess of this film becoming a hit. I"ve been hearing rumors (god forbid)a remake of Halloween.Whats next,Star wars?I'm getting the feeling that hollywood is getting a brain fart problem.Anyways hope to see aother halloween even without Moustapha akkad (RIP)But not a remake of the classic!:D :D

Prelude95Si
02-12-2006, 07:13 PM
January 13: Michael Myers back in the ASYLUM

A source got in touch with FANGORIA with some news about the ninth HALLOWEEN film, currently in development. "The new movie is called HALLOWEEN: ASYLUM," the scooper tells Fango, "and it’s being written by Matt Venne—whose spec horror script SECOND SIGHT is being produced by Clive Barker’s Seraphim Films—for SUICIDE CLUB’s Sion Sono to make his North American directorial debut. HALLOWEEN: ASYLUM is being set in Smith’s Grove, which became a maximum security penitentiary/asylum after the breakout of ’78. It’s filled with deranged killers and Michael is awaiting execution, harking back to the horror-hospital setting of HALLOWEEN II. This is not going to be some neutered VS. movie, not filled with campy one-liners, etc. Rather, it takes the iconic Michael Myers back to his roots in a very cool setting. It’s really serious/scary/suspenseful in tone, like all the best HALLOWEEN films have been." No one from the HALLOWEEN camp has officially confirmed these details, but we’ll let you know more as we find it out.

The only problem is; how is Michael captured to be taken back to Smith's Grove? If you remember at the end of Resurrection he woke up in the morgue unless they ignore the ending which wouldn't surprise me. Also, how is Smith's Grove (headquarters of the Thorn cult) functioning after The Curse of Michael Myers (VI) because Michael killed Dr. Wynn and all of the Thorn cult members? Of course, it's probably going to ignore 4-VI just like the previous two have so whatever...