PDA

View Full Version : What R U listenin' 2 right now ?

abunai
09-24-2003, 07:16 AM
Paint it Black - Rolling Stones :o

I see a red door and I want it painted black,
no colours anymore I want them to turn black.:mad:
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes,
I have to turn my head until the darkness goes.

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black,
with flowers and my love, both never to come back.
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away,
like a newborn baby it just happens every day.

I look inside my self and see my heart is back,:(
I see my red door and I want it painted black.
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts,
it's not easy facing up when your whole world is black.

No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue,
I could not forsee this thing happening to you.
If I look hard enough into the setting sun,
my love will laugh with me before the morning comes.

I see a red door and I want it painted black,
no colours anymore I want them ot turn black.
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes,
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes.

;) and u, which song r u listening to? :rolleyes: :p

Killer Clown#1
09-24-2003, 04:40 PM
Did my time- by Korn

natas
09-25-2003, 01:31 PM
going under - evanescense

Also some Metalica,Zepplin,Ozzy,Stones....whatever my mood dictates day to day.....

Fear
09-25-2003, 04:19 PM
Mushroomhead

Ash
09-26-2003, 03:33 AM
I'm listening to The Flaming Lips, "Do You Realize?" as I write this.

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face
Do You Realize - we're floating in space -
Do You Realize - that happiness makes you cry
Do You Realize - that everyone you know someday will die

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun don'-go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - Oh - Oh - Oh
Do You Realize - that everyone you know
Someday will die -

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun don'-go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

carriekinz
09-26-2003, 02:09 PM
"The Great Milenko"--Insane Clown Posse

SGJR1960
09-27-2003, 11:58 AM
Right now I'm hooked on two instrumental soundtracks I picked up: RAVENOUS and THE OMEGA MAN. In terms of song-oriented soundtracks, THE LOST BOYS and LOST HIGHWAY seem to manage to creep into my CD player when I'm not looking. Best and most unexpected song right now? "Collapse" by Soul Coughing...

"Mid-level manager says he heard about
Some mullato girl shot him in the mouth
And left him in the hotel, near the Mid-South offices
He worked in Distribution, Regional Vice President

Collapse, Unload it, bomp bomp bomp
Must accumulate, unload it, bomp bomp bomp
Must accumulate, unload it, bomp bomp bomp
Must accumulate..."

Killer Clown#1
09-27-2003, 01:50 PM
Illnino-how can I live with out you

Zos Kia Cultus
09-27-2003, 04:23 PM
Death Cult Armageddon - Dimmu Borgir

avenger00soul
09-28-2003, 11:28 AM
Anthrax-We've come for you all
Shadows Fall-Art of balance
In Flames-Reroute to Remain
Type O Negative-Life is killing me
Queens of the Stone Age-Songs for the deaf

abunai
09-28-2003, 11:13 PM
:( Suicide Is Painless

Performed by The Mash

Through early moring fog I see
Vision's of the things to be
The pains that are with held for me
I realise and I can see

*That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please

The game of life is hard to play
Gonna to lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say

(Repeat *) :( :(

dmihatmttl
09-29-2003, 02:41 AM
Great choices, avengersoul. That new Anthrax blows me away -- hands down, the best thing they've even done (counting even THE SOUND OF WHITE NOISE, which was one of my favorite albums of all time till WE'VE COME FOR YOU ALL was released).

Just saw Type O in concert a few weeks back. My first time. Fantastic . . . .

Right now I'm listening to something a little different, though. The new Perfect Circle disc, THE THIRTEENTH STEP. Very cool. After listening to it a few more times, I think I may like it even more than MER DE NOMS . . . .

James N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html

avenger00soul
09-29-2003, 06:07 AM
Thanks, dmihatmttl
I went to get the new Perfect Circle when it came out but every copy in Bestbuy was gone. I heard one song about a "nurse that loved me" that was absolutely crazy and against Maynard's style. I would love to see the acompanying video for that song. As for the new Anthrax album, without a doubt some of their best work. Love those guys. I saw them live a few years back and they're incredible. They really got the crowd into it when clearly a lot of the people didn't know the songs. I would love to see Type O.

dmihatmttl
09-29-2003, 09:39 AM
Hi:

Yeah, I'm really loving it so far. But I think I'm gonna hate that song you mentioned -- it's the only one on the album that I can't get into at *all*. The rest of THE THIRTEENTH STEP, though -- *wow*.

Check it out when you get the chance. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts . . . .

I saw Anthrax on the SOUND OF WHITE NOISE tour, and I agree -- they're one of the hardest working live bands out there. Simply phenomenal.

Where you are located, man? Type O just started a new leg of their tour, so you never know . . . .

Take care. Great site, btw!

James N.

avenger00soul
09-29-2003, 09:58 AM
I saw Anthrax on their Attack of the Killer A's tour. It's the one where Belladonna was supposed to re-unite with the band but pulled out at the last minute b/c they couldn't pay him enough. As if he has a lot going on right now.

I love A Perfect Circle's last album and anything Tool does. I'm nervous about the new stuff cuz they lost Troy to Queens of the Stone Age and the chick bassist left for Zwan?? What was she thinking? I will still undoubtedly buy it though.

As for my location, Kentucky. Yeah, we don't get a lot of rockin' tours around here. Bogart's in Cincinatti isn't too far away and they usually get good bands. I'll have to check Type O's site and see if they're coming anyway near.

Thanks for the props on the website. I checked yours out earlier, good stuff. Glad to see True Romance on your favorites list. Love that flick. Can't wait for Kill Bill

dmihatmttl
09-29-2003, 10:07 AM
Oh, man . . . that would have been a great show, with both Bush and Belladonna. Bummer, man . . . .

Yeah, I just got into Tool a couple years ago. Saw them last fall -- what a great show. They're fantastic writing music, too.

Heehee . . . I felt pretty stupid asking where you were located after I saw KENTUCKY right under your name. I can imagine you don't get many good shows there. But hey -- it could be worse. You could live in North Carolina (most of the concerts I see I actually travel down to SC for, believe it or not)! :\

Thanks for your kind words about my site. Check out 'ROLLERS if you get the chance. I think you'd really like it.

And yes -- KILL BILL should be a real roller-coaster ride!

James N.

avenger00soul
09-29-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by dmihatmttl
Oh, man . . . that would have been a great show, with both Bush and Belladonna. Bummer, man . . . .

Thanks for your kind words about my site. Check out 'ROLLERS if you get the chance. I think you'd really like it.

James N.

Yes, I was pissed. Oh well, I'm a bigger fan of the Bush years even though I got into them from the Belladonna stuff.

I would go to more shows but I don't have the money. I've seen Anthrax, Fu Manchu, A.F.I., Rise Against, Death by Stereo, The Missing 23rd, Godsmack, Staind, Cold, and Systematic. Anthrax was my favorite, A.F.I. puts on a great show (for 5 dollars, sadly they've made it big and I doubt that will ever happen again), and Death by Stereo takes no prisoners. Who have you seen live and who, if any, sucked?

How many books have you written and where can I find them?

dmihatmttl
09-29-2003, 11:07 AM
Same here . . . I grew up listening to Anthrax when Belladonna was the singer ("I'm the Man!"), but when Bush came along he took the band to a whole new level. The old stuff, even though it will always have a special place in my heart, doesn't even *compare*.

Where to begin. Off the top of my head, here are the bands I've seen live. I know I'll probably forget a few and it'll hit me later and I'll be pissed off: AC/DC (twice), Kiss (twice), Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Anthrax, Fight, Metallica (twice), Corrosion of Conformity, Danzig, Tool, Jackyl (3x), Godsmack, Static-X, Ozzy, Disturbed, P.O.D., Pantera (twice), Skid Row, Stabbing Westward, Type O Negative, Lacuna Coil, Cinderella, L.A. Guns, Ace Frehley (twice), and Quiet Riot.

Thanks for asking about my books. I don't want our esteemed moderators to think I'm just here to spam everybody, though, so if it's okay I'll direct you to the "New Member Board." I talked about the stuff I have available for sale over there (under the "Just Thought I'd Introduce Myself..." thread). Or you can check out my website, and find info on everything I've ever been in there (anthos, etc.).

I hope you understand. Thanks so much for your interest, man! I really appreciate it . . . .

J.N.

Ritualistic
10-05-2003, 01:33 PM
"Death By Hanging" By: Bloodshed

Raven2029
10-06-2003, 05:24 AM
I'm listening to slipknot leftbehind. in tow min. i'm gonna listen to craddle of filth.:D

avenger00soul
10-06-2003, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Raven2029
I'm listening to slipknot leftbehind. in tow min. i'm gonna listen to craddle of filth.:D

Speaking of Cradle of Filth, did anyone ever see Cradle of Fear? It's a nasty horror offering starring Dani Filth, the frontman for Cradle of Filth.

dmihatmttl
10-06-2003, 07:05 AM
currently listening to:

A Perfect Circle, THE THIRTEENTH STEP
"The Vanishing" :)

J.N.

abunai
10-06-2003, 06:42 PM
right now : I'm not worried at all - Moby !!
:o

abunai
10-06-2003, 11:59 PM
GuyZZZZZZ you should listen to this one !!

Total eclipse
Rosenstolz

Big shots,
argue about what they've got,
making the planet so hot,
hot as a holocaust.

Blow up,
everything's going to go up,
even if you don't show up,
in your chemise Lacoste.

Total eclipse,
it's a total eclipse,
it's a total eclipse of the sun,
world come to this,
with the total eclipse,
just a slip of your lips,
and you're done.

Fallout,
nobody left to crawl out,
if someone calls we're all out,
turning into French fries.

Last dance,
let the entire cast dance,
due to dismembered,
last dance,
as we get atomized.

Total eclipse,
it's a total eclipse,
it's a total eclipse of the sun,
world come to this,
with the total eclipse,
just a slip of your lips,
and you're done. :cool:

http://www.gamespy.com/avatars/av/AT/at106.gif

roguesblight
10-13-2003, 03:13 AM
The Album: Alice Cooper- Killer

The Song: You Drive Me NNNNervous

Of Course any music that's a psychedelic groovy kind of thing
will do for me! And that definatley includes The Stones:
Paint It Black!

I also like Going Under by Evanessence! My daughter "Samara"
can sing the hell out of that song and will be singing it at a
talent show at her school later this year!

nightbreed
10-14-2003, 11:18 AM
amon amarth
the album is called versus the world.
buy it right now.

damien
10-14-2003, 04:42 PM
hey guys those are some good choices. but if you want true horror musicyou have got to listen to gotham road, mister monster, frobidden dimension , mr underhill, the independents, blitkid........this blitzkid is a must seriously guys.www.blitzkid.net

damien
10-14-2003, 04:44 PM
oh and for the fastest growing horror rock label out there go to www.antidoterecords.net

damien
10-14-2003, 04:50 PM
sign up for the board over at antidote tell sin damien sent ya.they got new releases coming soon. i highly reccomend picking up the blitzkid stuff and mr underhill. and other bands you may like empire hideous, ghoultown, calabrese,balzac,the undead, let me know if you guys like any of this.

ChaoticMinister
10-15-2003, 08:18 AM
Not listening to anything right now other than the silence of the computer lab, but if i were home listening to something, it would be funky, hard, and kick-ass...

Examples: Rob Zombie (Demonoid Phenomenon or SuperBeast), Rage Against the Machine (Microphone Fiend, Bulls on Parade), Audioslave (Gasoline, What You Are), System of A Down (Sugar, Soil, Mind)... mostly Nu-Metal because I don't have any Zeppelin, Floyd, ZZ Top, etc. anymore... i need to get some... i wish i had a sound card in my computer too...

Oh Well...

*FADE OUT*

damien
10-15-2003, 08:23 AM
guys im telling you you if you want true horror music you gotta chek out gotham road, biltzkid, mister monster, those are absolute musts!!!!!!!!!!!

Samara
10-16-2003, 06:15 PM
YOU ARE COOL, I LOVE that song I'm going to sing that 4 my talent show at my school!

Samara
10-16-2003, 06:21 PM
I also like Going Under by Evanessence! My daughter "Samara"
Yeah mom you had to bring that up aren't you the BUTT of the year? I realy wanted to tell them myself to late I already did:p !!!:p Again

PLTTT (spit)

Samara
10-16-2003, 06:25 PM
guys im telling you you if you want true horror music you gotta chek out gotham road, biltzkid, mister monster, those are absolute musts!!!!!!!!!!!
No man it's Marilyn Manson he is the best goth singer I have ever heard (but when it comes to punk it's Good Charlotte I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Benji Madden!)

Samara
10-16-2003, 06:35 PM
Right now I'm listening to Marilyn Manson "This Is The New Shit"
Next I'm going to listen to Marilyn Manson "Tainted Love"
And then Going Under By Evenescence(of course this is Samara not Barbie)

damien
10-16-2003, 09:05 PM
samara please give the bands i mentioned a try . they are all great.

roguesblight
10-17-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by damien
As "samara's" Mom, I can say this on her behalf and mine, that we would have to hear them before we'd want to buy them so how do we do that? Are they played on the radio? sh*t, that won't help us either cause this area doesn't have a station that would play horror type of music, she can't even listen to Manson on the radio here. Is there somewhere online that has samples, or do we pretty much have to use a p2p type software to try 'em?

Even tho I answered your post, I'm sure she'll say something also when she gets on!

Deadbodyman
10-17-2003, 01:10 AM
hey carriekinz,

MUCH ClOWN LOVE!!! ICP and PSYCHOPATHIC Family

Wicked shit 4- live

damien
10-17-2003, 06:42 PM
well just because they are not played on the radio dont mean they suck.manson had what 3 cds b4 they started playing him on the radio. if you go to page 2 of this thread there are some links chek it out and yes yu can hear samples. here are sum more

damien
10-17-2003, 06:44 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/556/gotham_road.html (artists.mp3s.com/artists/556/gotham_road.html)

damien
10-17-2003, 06:48 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/604/nim_vind.html (artists.mp3s.com/artists/604/nim_vind.html)

HalkX
10-17-2003, 06:50 PM
iv lisetn to lebsien peenut buetter and the ass ponies u here them

damien
10-17-2003, 06:53 PM
http:artists.mp3s.com/artists/38/mrunderhill.html (artists.mp3s.com/artists/38/mrunderhill.html)

damien
10-17-2003, 06:56 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/230/the_independents (artists.mp3s.com/artists/230/the_independents)

damien
10-17-2003, 06:59 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/230/the_independents.html (artists.mp3s.com/artists/230/the_independents.html)

damien
10-17-2003, 07:02 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/362/blitzkid.html (artists.mp3s.com/artists/362/blitzkid.html)

damien
10-17-2003, 07:08 PM
you can buy blitzkid /nim vind/and mr underhill at www.antidoterecords.net

avenger00soul
10-17-2003, 07:10 PM
Geez Damien. You really want people to hear these bands dont you?

damien
10-17-2003, 07:13 PM
hell ya!!!!!!!!!! i love these bands there great and they deserve more xposure. please let me know what you think . i highly reccomend blitzkid and gotham road along with mister monster and if you decide to go over to the antidote boards tell sin damien sent you.

damien
10-17-2003, 07:15 PM
wow im movin up i started at little boo, then scares little kids.......... now im a hellraiser coollllllll im still new here tho

Samara
10-18-2003, 05:38 PM
samara please give the bands i mentioned a try
Ok, I will since you asked so nicely.

Samara
10-18-2003, 05:59 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/362/blitzkid.html
Sounds prettygood.
I don't know if my mom (rougesblight) would like it but I realy don't listen to her any way so I don't see why I would listen to her now.

Samara
10-18-2003, 06:31 PM
Hey does any body know the name of the song that Marilyn Manson sings 4 Spawn (the movie)?

avenger00soul
10-18-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Samara
Hey does any body know the name of the song that Marilyn Manson sings 4 Spawn (the movie)?

Long Hard Road Out of Hell.

roguesblight
10-18-2003, 10:19 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/556/gotham_road.html (artists.mp3s.com/artists/556/gotham_road.html)

Not too bad!

roguesblight
10-18-2003, 10:31 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/604/nim_vind.html (artists.mp3s.com/artists/604/nim_vind.html)

First we thought was boring, second was better tho!

roguesblight
10-18-2003, 10:44 PM
http:artists.mp3s.com/artists/38/mrunderhill.html (artists.mp3s.com/artists/38/mrunderhill.html)
they're okay, they remind us of the group "Marvelous 3" the album is called "Hey!Album". We especially like "Vampires in Love"

roguesblight
10-18-2003, 10:59 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/230/the_independents.html (artists.mp3s.com/artists/230/the_independents.html)
Their sound doesn't go with their look! Their alright, but I liked the others better.

roguesblight
10-18-2003, 11:28 PM
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/362/blitzkid.html (artists.mp3s.com/artists/362/blitzkid.html)
It's not too bad either, but still their sound doesn't fit their look. "Samara and I both prefer the first one better. Gotham Road sounds more like a goth band than the others do. And we also liked Mr. Underhill cause they sounded like the "Marvelous 3" a bit. But we did try them like you asked.

roguesblight
10-18-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Samara
Sounds prettygood.
I don't know if my mom (rougesblight) would like it but I realy don't listen to her any way so I don't see why I would listen to her now.
Now, when she wakes up..... she's in for it bigtime!

damien
10-19-2003, 08:19 AM
thanks for chekin em out you can hear more blitzkid samples at www.blitzkid.dot.net

damien
10-19-2003, 08:22 AM
klik on discography then terryfying tales they got like 3 albumswww.blitzkid.net/main.html

shane diablo
10-27-2003, 11:31 AM
Cock sparrer....somebody's gonna get smacked tonite.

Sick_As_Fuck
10-27-2003, 05:57 PM
Boo Yaa Tribe f/ Crooked I, Eastwood, and Kokane - Take Yo Fade

_Leatha_Face_
10-27-2003, 06:06 PM
staind- so far away ludacris-chicken and beer and i always listen to bone thugs n harmony luv em

abunai
10-29-2003, 07:01 PM
I'm listening to the soundtracks of "KILL BILL, vol1"

avenger00soul
10-30-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by abunai
I'm listening to the soundtracks of "KILL BILL, vol1"

Every time I go to buy that thing, it's sold out. How many tracks does it have (music, not dialogue)?

delirium
10-30-2003, 09:33 PM
"the race of standing still" - by zao

check it out if you have some extra time

MichaelMyers
10-31-2003, 02:31 PM
Phish. Get-Up Kids. Some New Found Glory.

abunai
11-01-2003, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Every time I go to buy that thing, it's sold out. How many tracks does it have (music, not dialogue)?

1. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Nancy Sinatra
it is a song, of course :p

2. That Certain Female - Charlie Feathers
this is also a song

3. The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - Luis Enrique Bacalov
this one is a nice music melody for meditation

4. Twisted Nerve - Bernard Herrmann
it is a one min 27 sec soundtrack

5. Queen of the Crime Council - Julie Dreyfus
this one is a dialogue

6. Ode to Oren Ishii - RZA
this an hiphop or rnb song. i donno too much in that stuff but nice one

7. Run Fay Fun - Isaac Hayes
nice music, not a song

8. Green Hornet - Al Hirt
also great music, not a song

9. Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei
a great music as well, not a song either

10. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda
nice beats, I like this song

11. Woo Hoo - 5.6.7.8's
one min 59 sec of crazy music lol

12. Crane-White Lightning - RZA
scary music, not a song [i]

13. The Flower of Carnage - Meiko Kaji
[i] very nice melancolic japanese song

14. The Lonely Shepherd - Zamfir
a master piece music. !! i like it ( no songs)

15. You're My Wicked Life - David Carradine
dialogue from the movie

16. Ironside - Quincy Jones
a crazy alarm lol, well it lasted 16 seconds lol

17. Super 16 - NEU!
music: rythms very tough, 1min06sec

18. Yakuza Oren 1 - RZA
sound lasted 22sec

19. Banister Fight - RZA
sound lasted 21 sec

20. Flip Sting
this one lasted 4.6 seconds loooooool

21. Sword Swings
this one lasted 5.6 sec lol

22. Axe Throws
and finally this one lasted 11 seconds

Voila ;)
is it all right Sir :)
abunai

avenger00soul
11-01-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by abunai
[b]1. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Nancy Sinatra
it is a song, of course :p

2. That Certain Female - Charlie Feathers
this is also a song

3. The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - Luis Enrique Bacalov
this one is a nice music melody for meditation

4. Twisted Nerve - Bernard Herrmann
[i] it is a one min 27 sec soundtrack [/i

Is Twisted Nerve what Darryl Hannah was whistling in the hospital? I love that scene.

Vega Demon Lord
11-01-2003, 09:21 AM
synthetic-spineshank

dmihatmttl
11-01-2003, 10:52 AM
Great choice, Vega! Love that one . . . .

J.N.

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-12-2003, 10:20 PM
Bodies by Drowning Pool

Beatin why for?
Can't take much more

1 nothings wrong with me
2 nothings wrong with me
3 nothings wrong with me
4 nothings wrong with me

1 somethings got to give
2 somethings got to give
3 somethings got to give
4 AAAAAWWWW somethings got to give

Let the bodies hit the floor

This is the end
Skin against skin blood and bone
You wanted in now you are here
Driven by hate consumed by fear

<repeat 1,2,3,4>
<repeat 1,2,3,4>

<repeat Let the bodies hit the floor*4>

damien
11-16-2003, 01:03 PM
gotham road, blitzkid, danzig, blitzkid, misfits, forbidden dimension, the independent's, balzac, samhain, sid terror's undead, empire hideous, mr underhill, nim vind, dr chud's x ward,graves ,

Satanic~Heaven
12-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Dark Funeral: Secret Of The Black Art
http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drc700/c741/c74166j7763.jpg

VampRocker
12-06-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by roguesblight
It's not too bad either, but still their sound doesn't fit their look. "Samara and I both prefer the first one better. Gotham Road sounds more like a goth band than the others do. And we also liked Mr. Underhill cause they sounded like the "Marvelous 3" a bit. But we did try them like you asked.

Hey, check out my band CALABRESE! We sound similiar to the bands mentioned by Damien...just follow the link!

Vamp Rock at it's finest... (www.CalabreseRock.com)

Also, where could I find some info/music samples of this "Marvelous Three" you speak of? I'm into Mr. Underhill, so that band sounds like they'd be my cup of tea! Thanks!

Satanic~Heaven
12-07-2003, 04:33 PM
Darkthrone: Transivanian Hunger
http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drf900/f958/f95806z4z1m.jpg

nightbreed
12-08-2003, 09:31 AM
isnt that dude from dark throne a nazi?

Satanic~Heaven
12-08-2003, 12:55 PM
HELL NO!:mad:
Black Metal have NOTHING to do with Nazi,its more about paganist,vampirist or satanist!
Why did you said he was a nazi!!!???

nightbreed
12-08-2003, 01:34 PM
Have you ever read "lords of chaos"? Its a book telling an in depth history of the Norweign Black Metal scene. Murder, church burnings all that. Anyways I dont remember exactly who it was but there were a few bands that were all about nazism. Ill have to get back to you on it, after i get my copy back so I can look it up. Any ways its a great book if your into black metal.

nightbreed
12-08-2003, 01:42 PM
ok there isnt a whole lot of in depth detail but it covers the basics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_metal

Satanic~Heaven
12-08-2003, 05:02 PM
I already know all that...;)
burning churches,Varq killed euronymous,Dead suicides...and more!
those Norwegian band like Darkthrone doesnt have NOTHING to do with fucking nazis,ok! :D
they were committed Satanists fighting to get Christianity out of Norway, and bring back Ancient Pagan ways!
they doesnt gave a fuck about nazism!
thats just norwegian band there are MANY other black metal bands who just play their music and doesnt burn churches or doesnt kill each other!:D

anyway if you want to know all about norwegian bands go here:
http://www.fatalexception.org/spin_article/

Satanic~Heaven
12-08-2003, 05:06 PM
Burzum: Det Som Engang Var
http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drd400/d483/d483742376a.jpg

btw Burzum is not a nazi neighter:D

damien
12-08-2003, 08:01 PM
yeah guy's definetly check out calabrese. there one of the newer bands i have added to my list.

coldwhisper
12-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Mellon Collie Album ------------>SMASHING PUMPKINS!!!!

dmihatmttl
12-09-2003, 04:58 AM
The Doors' GREATEST HITS.

J.N.

vulpesnoctus
12-10-2003, 12:08 PM
I am currently listening to the auditory orgasm that is Velvet Acid Christ.

Current song: "Hallucinagene"

Satanic~Heaven
12-10-2003, 01:32 PM
Exhumed: Gore Metal
http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drd300/d323/d3231079i37.jpg

avenger00soul
12-11-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by dmihatmttl
The Doors' GREATEST HITS.

J.N.

Good one. Have you heard the any of the live cuts in the box set? Some of that stuff is great. Hours of enjoyment in that thing.

Ritualistic
12-12-2003, 04:27 PM
Dismember

demos 88-90 \m/

Ritualistic
12-12-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Satanic~Heaven
Exhumed: Gore Metal
http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drd300/d323/d3231079i37.jpg

fucking awesome album... I prefer gore metal over slaughtercult though.. But the new album anatomy is destiny is really brutal...

Samantha8
12-13-2003, 10:16 AM
I am listening to Smile Empty Soul "The Other Side." at the moment. Usually listening to this band, APC, AFI, Manson, Tool, Deftones, or something like that.

damien
12-13-2003, 01:07 PM
hey thats a really cool image samantha. so you like a.f.i. have yuo ever checked out davey's side project son of sam?

Horror 101
12-14-2003, 06:52 PM
Chick Corea Akoustic Band - "Autumn Leaves"

Not exactly a song you'd heard in a horror flick, but it's awesome nonetheless.

teenagezombie
12-23-2003, 04:23 PM
im listening to: Lamb of God, Ruin

crazy clown
12-28-2003, 05:57 PM
i'm listening to korn: take a look in the mirror. their best album since life is peachy.

D'Lo
12-29-2003, 09:44 AM
Just heard Type o Negative with 'I know you're fucking someone else'. Now it's Tomahawk (with Mike Patton on vocals) with 'Rape this day'.

bloodygurl02
01-07-2004, 04:14 PM
this mayb corny but i am listening to my cd from the musical wicked. i love more then show tunes but i really like this cd alot. plus i have been listening to alot of afi lately.

crazy clown
01-07-2004, 05:31 PM
right now i'm listening to the foo fighters. i'll probably get bashed for that but i don't care.

Digital Murders
01-07-2004, 05:59 PM
Chimaira~Pass Out Of Existance

Shit, I've had this song in my head all day.

HappyCamper
01-08-2004, 01:21 PM
i'm listening to 'Pumpkenpatch Murders' by Blitzkid

Digital Murders
01-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Jade by Chimaira

Sam The Egg
01-23-2004, 09:58 PM
nothing

buddy
01-26-2004, 08:01 AM
lee scratch perry's 'millionaire liquidator: battle of armagideon' - awesome! check out the great cover if you can find it on the net

Avantasia_ROX
01-26-2004, 09:49 AM
Im Listening to Tears of the Mandrake - Edguy

The Evil Dead
01-28-2004, 08:10 AM
In Flames - Bullet Ride

Great music by some of the coolest guys in metal.

ProjectMayhem
01-29-2004, 01:03 PM
It Dies Today - Freak Gasoline Fight Accident

Evisceration
01-29-2004, 01:48 PM
Chimaira~Pass Out Of Existance

Sam The Egg
01-29-2004, 01:52 PM
Horse With No Name by America

_Leatha_Face_
01-30-2004, 08:16 AM
Twista - Here I am

Plissken
01-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Motorhead - Eat The Rich

Evisceration
01-30-2004, 12:34 PM
Arch Enemy~Despicable Heros

Evisceration
01-30-2004, 12:35 PM
Stupid forums...

PsychoticPanda
01-30-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by natas

Hell yeah!!! I listened to them earlier. :D I'm not listening to anything now, though.

bloodrayne
01-30-2004, 01:22 PM
Longinus...Arioch's band...I listen to it all the time...I'll be really glad when he gets the new stuff up in here...:)

Sam The Egg
01-30-2004, 02:13 PM
stuff from Trigun

Hate_Breeder
01-30-2004, 06:52 PM
come on guys we need some misfits up in here!im listenin to famous monsters right now.they are my favorite band,new and old thyre the best

Evisceration
01-30-2004, 06:54 PM
It's been 8 pages, and no one but you has mentioned misfits; therefore, you must be the only one that likes them.

now stfu b00n.

Arch Enemy~Pilgrim

donniedarko3
01-30-2004, 07:02 PM
hell yes It Dies Today! Fucking rule, especially live shows.

Was listening to Norma Jean, then changed it to Between the Buried and Me, now listening to Nas.

ProjectMayhem
01-31-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by donniedarko3
hell yes It Dies Today! Fucking rule, especially live shows.

Was listening to Norma Jean, then changed it to Between the Buried and Me, now listening to Nas.

I live in England and it's impossibly hard to get a CD from It Dies Today. I've looked everywhere. I guess I'll have to wait till they get a little bit bigger, they're not even on Amazon.

Norma Jean :cool:

I'm listening to Alice In Chains - Down In A Hole (Unplugged)

bloodrayne
01-31-2004, 06:52 AM
Opeth..."Harvest"

Evisceration
01-31-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Opeth..."Harvest"

What she said

Evisceration
01-31-2004, 07:21 PM
Arch Enemy~Dead Eyes See No Future

bloodrayne
01-31-2004, 07:49 PM
Alice In Chains..."Man In The Box"...Waiting for "Rooster"

ProjectMayhem
02-01-2004, 08:24 AM
Saves The Day - Hold.

Sam The Egg
02-01-2004, 01:23 PM
Forever Young - Alphaville

VampRocker
02-01-2004, 01:44 PM
Mister Monster -- "Over Your Dead Body."

Blitzkid -- "She Dominates"

Rock!

bloodrayne
02-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Pantera..."Cemetary Gates"

Arioch
02-01-2004, 02:39 PM
Self- Cannon

donniedarko3
02-01-2004, 03:30 PM
hey projectmayhem...try going to the itdiestoday site or going to life sentence records website

their album is also on smartpunk.com, itdiestoday.com, and also try www.hxc.com

i know that smartpunk.com ships overseas, but im not sure about the other sites. good luck with it tho.

kpropain
02-01-2004, 05:19 PM
When pain comes to surface - Skinlab

The Evil Dead
02-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Septic Flesh - Virtues of the Beast

VampRocker
02-01-2004, 06:09 PM
Voltaire -- the song "Out of Reach"

bloodrayne
02-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Tool..."Pushit"

Evisceration
02-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Meshuggah~Stengah

"Cold and stinging needs tearing through the halls of your defiled, flesh made temple with its closing walls"

:cool:

Plissken
02-02-2004, 10:18 AM
Men Without Hats - S...A...F...E...T...Y.......safety DANCE!!!!
(We can dance, we can dance, everybody body look at your pants)

Evisceration
02-02-2004, 11:53 AM
Metallica~Orion

Master Of Puppets own.

PsychoticPanda
02-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Awake by Finch

One devotion with empty moments
Can you stay tonight?
Silence broken with words unspoken
Now she's on her knees
No more feeling so useless
Can I beg for one more she said
Taking with arms wide open
Longing for sleep again
The air is clearing again
We're breathing, water turns to wine
The day is tired, the night's inside her
Now she is alive no more feeling so useless
Can I beg for one more she said
Taking with arms wide open, longing for sleep again
But now i'm awake , but now I'm awake
But now i'm awake
Keep breathing to feel something
Take my breath all away
Take my breath all away
Take my breath all away
No more feeling so useless can I beg for one more she said
Taking with wide open
Longing for sleep again
But now im awake, But now im awake
but now im awake, but now im awake

Now it's over and What it is to burn is on :D

Sam The Egg
02-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Round Here - Counting Crows

bloodrayne
02-02-2004, 02:12 PM
Lacuna Coil..."Heaven's A Lie"

kpropain
02-02-2004, 03:09 PM
Otep - Blood Pigs next Overkill - Blood Money

bloodrayne
02-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Nine Inch Nails..."Physical"

VampRocker
02-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Voltaire - whatever his first album is called...

bloodrayne
02-02-2004, 07:13 PM
Nine Inch Nails..."We're In This Together Now"

hellfire1
02-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Round Here - Counting Crows

great song.
listening to a long december - counting crows

kpropain
02-03-2004, 08:38 AM
Diesel Machine - Torture Test

bloodrayne
02-03-2004, 09:12 AM
Nine Inch Nails..."Eraser"

kpropain
02-03-2004, 02:53 PM
Otep - Battle Ready

bloodygurl02
02-03-2004, 03:05 PM
alot actually. my friend gave me alot of her punk cds that she no longer wants so i have been going through to see what i wanna keep or not. i have about 15 cds to go through

bloodygurl02
02-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Plissken
Men Without Hats - S...A...F...E...T...Y.......safety DANCE!!!!
(We can dance, we can dance, everybody body look at your pants)

lol i love that song but i believe the lyric goes

" we can dance, we can dance, everybody look at your hands"

thats the homer lyric u posted.

Arioch
02-03-2004, 03:44 PM
Nine Inch Nails - Eraser (over and over and over lol)

oh and a bit of Self and Tool

kpropain
02-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Pissing Razors - Fork Tounge

kpropain
02-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Diesel Machine - Bones And All

Dreaming Girl
02-04-2004, 12:27 AM
"Fuse" by Negative Format

bloodrayne
02-04-2004, 01:21 AM
Nine Inch Nails..."Closer"...lol;) :) :cool:

Plissken
02-04-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
lol i love that song but i believe the lyric goes

" we can dance, we can dance, everybody look at your hands"

thats the homer lyric u posted. OOPS! White Zombie - I'm Your Boogie Man

ProjectMayhem
02-04-2004, 04:46 AM
The Early November - Take Time And Find.

The Evil Dead
02-04-2004, 07:39 AM
Lothlorien - Sorrowful

Gotta love the melodic metal.

VampRocker
02-04-2004, 09:49 AM
Voltaire - "Out of Reach"

Evisceration
02-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Korn~Make Me Bad. :o

Yahoo radio is teh sux

ProjectMayhem
02-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - End Of The Road.

rikki
02-04-2004, 11:52 AM
Rancid - Indestructible

Arioch
02-04-2004, 02:46 PM
my retarded ass drum machine. Im trying to make it sound decent:o :o :o

bloodygurl02
02-04-2004, 02:46 PM
OOPS! White Zombie - I'm Your Boogie Man

lol its ok. i just wanted to correct it. i am big on 80s music:D

Arioch
02-04-2004, 02:56 PM
lol its ok. i just wanted to correct it. i am big on 80s music

LOL cyndi lauper remember???

bloodygurl02
02-04-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
LOL cyndi lauper remember???

LOL hell yeah. i also like berlin and duran duran

Plissken
02-05-2004, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
lol its ok. i just wanted to correct it. i am big on 80s music:D Is it odd that I am 15 and like 80s syth music better then music now?:confused:

buddy
02-05-2004, 07:29 AM
Is it odd that I am 15 and like 80s syth music better then music now?:confused:

to be sure mucker

bloodrayne
02-05-2004, 08:05 AM
Opeth..."Still Day Beneath The Sun"

bloodygurl02
02-05-2004, 07:02 PM
rocky horror soundtrak

kpropain
02-05-2004, 08:27 PM
NOFX - It's my job to keep punk rock elite.

Arioch
02-05-2004, 10:28 PM
ME!!!!!!..........no seriously ive worked on these same 2 tracks for like 3 months:(

kpropain
02-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Nothingface - Self Punishment

VampRocker
02-05-2004, 11:11 PM
I'm still listening to Voltaire...

The dude's addicting!

kpropain
02-06-2004, 01:30 AM
Diesel Machine - The Punishment Fits The Crime.

bloodrayne
02-06-2004, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Arioch
ME!!!!!!..........no seriously ive worked on these same 2 tracks for like 3 months:(
Believe THAT shit...

And I'm listening to...Alice In Chains..."Rain When I die"

kpropain
02-06-2004, 04:04 AM
Pissing Razors - Silent Hatred

ProjectMayhem
02-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Alice In Chains - Nutshell.

kpropain
02-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Pissing Razors - Vexed

Evisceration
02-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Opeth-Closure

kpropain
02-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Pro-Pain - Fuck It

kpropain
02-07-2004, 10:29 AM
Eyehategod - Serving Time In The Middle

Evisceration
02-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Official Forum Flame
===================================
Dear:
[ ] Clueless Newbie
[x] Loser
[x] Spammer
[ ] 12 year old
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Nerd
[ ] l337 d00d/"vet"
[ ] Other: illegal immigrant

You Are Being Flamed Because
[ ] You posted a Nudity thread (anime or normal).
[ ] You whine like a bitch.
[ ] You bumped a thread from the last page.
[ ] You started an off-topic thread.
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message .
[ ] You don't know which forum to post in.
[ ] You posted false information (or lack thereof). (I was expecting pr0n)
[ ] You posted something totally uninteresting.
[x] You doubleposted.
[ ] You posted a message all written in CAPS (oR aLtErNaTe CaPs).
[ ] You posted a X > Y thread. LAME.
[ ] I don't like your tone of voice.

To Repent, You Must:
[ ] Give up your AOL Internet account
[ ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant (i.e some poontang)
[x] Be my love slave
[ ] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[ ] Go stand in the middle of an intersection

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
[ ] Get a life
[ ] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] I think your IQ must be 6
[ ] Take your crap somewhere else
[ ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
[x] Go play Dress-Up Barbie Online?
[ ] All of the above

oh, and I'm listening to Severed by Chimaira;)

kpropain
02-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Actually it wasn't a double post, two different songs and look at the time difference!

bloodrayne
02-07-2004, 03:36 PM
Nine Inch Nails..."Hurt"

massacre man
02-07-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Evisceration
Official Forum Flame
Dear:
[ ] Clueless Newbie
[x] Loser
[x] Spammer
[ ] 12 year old
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Nerd
[ ] l337 d00d/"vet"

[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message .
[ ] You posted false information (or lack thereof). (I was expecting pr0n)
[x] You doubleposted.
[ ] I don't like your tone of voice.

To Repent, You Must:
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant (i.e some poontang)
[x] Be my love slave
[ ] Go stand in the middle of an intersection

[ ] Get a life
[ ] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[ ] I think your IQ must be 6
[x] Go play Dress-Up Barbie Online?
[ ] All of the above

oh, and I'm listening to Severed by Chimaira;)

where did u come up with all that?

im listening to the tv (that 70s show) and in a few minutes i will be listening to the movie AMERICAN WEDDING

Evisceration
02-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
Actually it wasn't a double post, two different songs and look at the time difference!

You sir, are an idiot.

Official Forum Flame
Dear:
[x] Clueless Newbie
[x] Loser
[x] Spammer
[ ] 12 year old
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Nerd
[ ] l337 d00d/"vet"

[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message.
[ ] You posted false information (or lack thereof).
[ ] You double posted.
[x] I don't like your tone of voice.

To Repent, You Must:
[x] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Be my love slave
[x] Go stand in the middle of an intersection

[ ] Get a life
[ ] Never post again
[x] I pity your dog
[x] Bend Over™
[x] I think your IQ must be 6
[ ] Go play Dress-Up Barbie Online™
[ ] All of the above

bloodrayne
02-08-2004, 02:32 AM
Opeth..."Closure" (Thanks Evisceration;) )

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 12:02 PM
Arch Enemy~Ravenous.

Best song....ever.

bloodrayne
02-09-2004, 06:19 AM
Opeth..."Silhouette"

kpropain
02-10-2004, 05:13 AM
Crowbar - Equilibrium

bloodrayne
02-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Longinus..."Silk And Stringwebs"

hellfire1
02-12-2004, 04:10 PM
i'm actually listening to "never again" ! ;)

GorePhobia
02-12-2004, 04:15 PM
evanescance - my immortal....just cause my gf likes it lol

PhantomMaggot
02-12-2004, 04:35 PM
The Mountain Goats ------- anyone who reads this and is at all curious about the mountain goats should immediatly order one of their cds (I suggest "all Hail West Texas") they are the most hardcore band ever because it is just one guy who found a boom box in his closet and started recording himself playing guitar and singing. Definatly the height of alternative folk! to quote "The Best ever death metal band outta denton was a couple of guys whod been friends since gradeschool one was named sirus the other was geoff they practiced twice a week in geoff's bedroom the best ever death metal band outta denton never settled on a name but the top 3 contenders after weeks of debate were Satan's Fingers, the Killers or the Hospital Bombers...........the best ever death metal band outta denton will in time both outpace and outlive you HAIL SATAN HAIL SATAN TONIGHT HAIL HAIL!

bloodrayne
02-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by hellfire1
i'm actually listening to "never again" ! ;)

LOL...Actually, that's what I was listening to just before "Silk And Stringwebs"...I suppose I'm not the only one who can appreciate original, "non-mainstream", creative, and talented musicians...:)

Looks like we rock!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Plissken
02-12-2004, 05:13 PM
Ultravox - Vienna

hellfire1
02-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
LOL...Actually, that's what I was listening to just before "Silk And Stringwebs"...I suppose I'm not the only one who can appreciate original, "non-mainstream", creative, and talented musicians...:)

Looks like we rock!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

i love his music. the group is great and he's really very talented. the force is great in that one.... :p

GorePhobia
02-12-2004, 06:35 PM
im listening to Soil's Pride its awesome

buddy
02-13-2004, 09:48 AM
14 mins and 54 seconds into acid mothers temple's 21 minute monster, 'psycho buddha' - awesome! fearsome! the sound of a tripping godzilla destroying a base on the moon! hear it!

kpropain
02-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Overkill - "Fuck You"

Plissken
02-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Charlie Daniels Band - Dueling Banjos
*has flashbacks of Deliverance*
:eek:

bloodrayne
02-13-2004, 03:16 PM
Nine Inch Nails..."Somewhat Damaged"

hellfire1
02-14-2004, 07:06 PM
otis redding - try a little tenderness

not quite what you all listen to, but i'm feeling romantic !!:D

Shadowstar
02-14-2004, 07:20 PM
Metallica-Battery

bloodrayne
02-14-2004, 07:23 PM
Nine Inch Nails..."Reptile"

hellfire1
02-14-2004, 07:28 PM
this one's for bloodygurl !

david bowie - as the world falls down

Shadowstar
02-14-2004, 07:36 PM
Arch Enemy-Burning Angel

bloodygurl02
02-14-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by hellfire1
this one's for bloodygurl !

david bowie - as the world falls down

i love that song. as a matter of fact i want that to b the first song i dance to when i get merried to who ever i get married too:D i thinks its a beautiful song

Shadowstar
02-14-2004, 08:26 PM
God Forbid-Mind Eracer

GorePhobia
02-14-2004, 09:01 PM
In Flames - Cloud Connected

bloodrayne
02-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Nine Inch Nails..."Fragile"

Ritualistic
02-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Frightmare

MuzikQueen79
02-23-2004, 07:01 PM
I'm listening to Hole's "Rock star" from their Live Through This album

kpropain
02-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Eyehategod - Sabbath Jam

Up next

Napalm Death - Suffer The Children

wheels128
02-23-2004, 08:32 PM
Kerbstomper (my own band, yes I'm conceited).

www.mp3.com.au/kerbstomper if anyone's interested.

kpropain
02-23-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by wheels128
Kerbstomper (my own band, yes I'm conceited).

www.mp3.com.au/kerbstomper if anyone's interested.

^^^^http://mysmilies.ipbfree.com/s/contrib/tweetz/spam4.gif

Oh yeah and I'm listening to Crowbar - Like broken Glass

wheels128
02-24-2004, 03:11 AM
Yeah it's spam, but I was actually listening to Kerbstomper at the time. I know, I hate my ears.

kpropain
02-24-2004, 05:01 PM
Eyehategod - Sister Fucker

bloodygurl02
02-25-2004, 08:44 PM
yiou spin me right round baby like a record baby right round round round

dead or alive you spin me rigth round:D

Cult_King
02-26-2004, 04:11 AM
Cars-Gary Numan! YAY I love that song.

Arioch
02-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Muse, not sure what song. My brother is really into them and hes playing it. Pretty good band tho.

bloodygurl02
02-26-2004, 09:04 PM
i'll never get over you (getting over me) by expos'e

bloodrayne
02-27-2004, 04:38 AM
Physical...Nine Inch Nails

Plissken
02-27-2004, 07:02 AM
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills

kpropain
02-27-2004, 07:42 AM
Testament - Dog Faced Gods

Ultimamk
02-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Crawling in the Dark- Hoobastank

kpropain
02-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Down - Dog Tired

bloodrayne
02-29-2004, 12:22 AM
This is one of my playlists...It's the one that I am currently listening to...over and over again...

Ultimamk
03-02-2004, 06:27 PM
Mad World by Gary Jules (via the Donny Darko soundtrack).

Evisceration
03-05-2004, 08:30 PM
The Prodigy~Breathe

teh old skool

hellfire1
03-06-2004, 02:41 AM
nice pick evisc !
you just put me in the mood...

slap my bitch up - prodigy ( excellent video btw )

William
03-11-2004, 09:56 AM
I'm listening to Rob Zombie-"Living Dead Girl (Techno Remix)" right now.

Evisceration
03-11-2004, 01:56 PM
Dream Theater~Wait For Sleep

This band kicks so much ass

Sam The Egg
03-11-2004, 02:01 PM
Rush - Tom Sawyer

William
03-11-2004, 02:12 PM
NiN-"Sanctified"

Bigg Mash
03-25-2004, 11:55 PM
I'm listening to "It's No Good" by Depeche Mode. Ironically, it actually is good.

ecks for eyes
03-26-2004, 09:31 AM
Black Label Society - Counterfeit God

with some Arkangel on deck.

Sam The Egg
03-27-2004, 11:22 PM
The Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash

Shoggoth
03-28-2004, 07:56 AM
HIM - Razorblade Romance
Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armageddon
Glenn Danzig - Black Aria

Arioch
03-28-2004, 03:23 PM
Downloading a collection of Stabbing Westward to make a new CD for my car.

Arioch
03-28-2004, 03:24 PM
HIM - Razorblade Romance

What ARE these guys all about? i saw a commercial for the CD, it kinda freaked me out, lol.

ohiotrespassers
03-30-2004, 11:16 PM
COIL - astral disaster & musick to play in the dark