PDA

View Full Version : Painting With blood....

Slipknot 666
01-07-2006, 07:12 AM
I found out a really good book on how to paint your own horror characters its called " Painting with blood " I just got it. Its reall cool, they tell you how to paint all the famous killers and heros. And comic technic its a good buy. ( £8.50 )

Hellheart
01-09-2006, 10:18 PM
I know a artist who paints with his blood.
he freezes his blood dry and paint with it ,nice paintings but it has some really macabre for amedium to use it ,its like signing a contract with devil you may say.

bloodrayne
01-20-2006, 03:39 AM
Reminds me of a Friday The Thirteenth TV Series episode

.:Melissa:.
01-28-2006, 01:59 PM
Awsome!! i'd love to paint with blood.....

Despare
02-05-2006, 11:31 AM
There've been a few comics with the blood of a person or artist or writer mixed into the ink for printing. I'm sure it was a negligable (sp) amount but still kind of a neat idea.

jmarts
02-08-2006, 12:36 AM
hmm... hows about painting with blood - on dried human skin... hehehe... kind of like the necronomicon, i think... heheeh

Zero
02-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Hellheart
I know a artist who paints with his blood.
he freezes his blood dry and paint with it ,nice paintings but it has some really macabre for amedium to use it ,its like signing a contract with devil you may say.

i saw a thing in the Tate Modern of an artist who made a bust of his head in his frozen blood - - it had to be kept in a refrigerated display case

The_Return
03-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Zero
i saw a thing in the Tate Modern of an artist who made a bust of his head in his frozen blood - - it had to be kept in a refrigerated display case

Now that is cool!

Moose
03-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Moose just wanted to say that he thinks painting in blood is silly. It is not practical at all. What if you bled to death while painting? Then there would be no one to buy your art.

Moose is a practical Moose. The book sounds good though.

Posher778
03-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Moose
Moose just wanted to say that he thinks painting in blood is silly. It is not practical at all. What if you bled to death while painting? Then there would be no one to buy your art.

stop talking like that.

BlOoDy_DeSiRe
03-14-2006, 03:05 PM
just today I took a pin and stabbed my finger with it, blood came out, I made a heart out of blood on my arm.

Despare
03-15-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Moose

If I died painting with my blood there would still be people to buy my art... unless the whole world commited suicide because they miss me.

knife_fight
03-15-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Zero

I saw that too. It was pretty nasty lookin'

VampiricClown
03-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BlOoDy_DeSiRe
just today I took a pin and stabbed my finger with it, blood came out, I made a heart out of blood on my arm.

Awwww, Why'd you do that? :(

BlOoDy_DeSiRe
03-15-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Awwww, Why'd you do that? :(

I was randomly bored and its an addiction

VampiricClown
03-15-2006, 06:02 PM
I was randomly bored and its an addiction

A bad addiction. :(

BlOoDy_DeSiRe
03-16-2006, 02:53 AM
A bad addiction. :(

Im sorry :( But it doesnt even harm me, I just take a safety pin and prick my finger with it then the bloods comes out, I dont cut myself or anything.
please forgive me??

VampiricClown
03-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Im sorry :( But it doesnt even harm me, I just take a safety pin and prick my finger with it then the bloods comes out, I dont cut myself or anything.
please forgive me??

Yes, I forgive you. I couldn't ever be mad at you or anything. I just feel bad that you're addicted to pricking your fingers.

BlOoDy_DeSiRe
03-19-2006, 12:35 PM
Yes, I forgive you. I couldn't ever be mad at you or anything. I just feel bad that you're addicted to pricking your fingers.

dont feel bad, please dont