PDA

View Full Version : 13 Seconds (2003)

rubenmania
01-05-2006, 04:00 PM
http://shopping.yahoo.com/video/images/muze/dvd/sm/50/233350.jpg

DVD DESCRIPTION:
Called " Creepy " by Fangoria Magazine and " Disturbing " by United Press International, 13 Seconds takes you into a deadly art gallery that reveals death and torture on every canvas that comes to life in the most horrifying way- and shows the evil that lies within each of us... We all have thirteen seconds- just enough time to live out our last nightmares- before the devil comes...

STORY: 5 out of 5: Folks this story was great....It keeps you drawn in the whole movie....

ACTORS QUALITY: 1 out of 5: Yes it was bad , but the rest of the movie will get you interested...

VIOLENCE: 4 out of 5

GORE: 3 out of 5: Lots of blood and more

SPECIAL EFFECTS: 4 out of 5: I give it this point for the gore and blood look...

MUSIC: 2 out of 5: Sometimes it goes with the movie and others it dont...

LOVE: 0 out of 5: None

FINAL THOUGHTS: This was my 1st movie that I rented and looked like it was taped with a camcorder and really didnt care for it....SO I decided to rent it again after watching so many of these kind of quality....I have to say Im glad I did...This movie was good....They did a hell of a job....I could only imagine what a big studio could do with this movie, if they bought the rights....If you decide to rent it dont let the bad acting make you turn it off...Stick with it , because it starts to get interesting and weird.....CHECK THIS ONE OUT

OVERALL SCORE: 4 out of 5: Would of gave it 5 out of 5, but the acting messed it up...

The_Return
01-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the review, Ive seen this at the Video store a couple times, been thinking of grabbing it but never heared anything about it. Ill rent it next time Im in, thaks!

BH14
01-06-2006, 04:56 PM
I thought this movie was horrible and you seriously can't tell me that you liked the ending. Save your money and skip this movie.

rubenmania
03-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Has anyone else checked out this movie yet? I'd like to read your thoughts on it..

Thanks