PDA

View Full Version : New guy, a few questions

bbeastieboy
12-18-2005, 10:35 PM
alright so im obviously new jsut check out my posts and sign-up date. i just want to say i love horror movies first off, duhh, or why would i be here. anyways, i wanted to know how to put custom avatars on my profile and my own words under my name when i post. can anyone tell me?

stubbornforgey
12-19-2005, 02:33 AM
werent u here before ..??
I remember you saying you wanted a set of drums...n i gave u some ...but u left.
How rude!!..
Em still feeling my way around the site too
so soz..cant help u there

slasherman
12-19-2005, 04:32 AM
text under your name: press user/pc - edit profil - Custom User Text

Avatar: user/pc - edit options - change avatar (max: 100x100 pixel and 20 kb)

.....and welcome to hell

zomb5150
12-19-2005, 04:53 AM
Welcome to Horror.com:)

bwind22
12-19-2005, 05:29 AM
Yes, this guy was definately here before. (I remember him too stubborn, so you're not crazy.) But that's still leaves a few unanswered questions...

What the hell? Why would you want to be new twice? And also, why would you think you could pull it off using a nearly identical screen name? If you wanted profile help, you could have just asked somebody....

So I gotta give ya a big 'What the Hell?' on this one.

she_died
12-19-2005, 05:44 AM
welcome, percussion dude

Originally posted by slasherman
[B]text under your name: press user/pc - edit profil - Custom User Text

Is there some minimum post requirement on this feature? My Edit Profile doesn't have this option.:(

Zero
12-19-2005, 07:14 AM
welcome - please mind the gap

bbeastieboy
12-19-2005, 04:28 PM
nope i've never been here before( :confused: ), on the forums, anyways. been to horror.com a few times but it was all too busy and unorganized for me so i tried the forums lastnight. there must be some minimum post requirement because i dont have this option in my profile. must have been someone else with a screen name like mine, but ive never seen anyone with anything close to bbeastieboy anywhere on the net.

RavageRitual
12-19-2005, 05:01 PM
hello, and welcome

stubbornforgey
12-19-2005, 05:48 PM
hrm..welle, goin hunting ..and if i find the nick...em gonna haunt u with my rendition of ABBA medley.

stubbornforgey
12-19-2005, 05:57 PM
http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18996

waterloo..i was defeated you won the war...
woo woo ring ring ..why dont u give me a call...
can u hear the drums fernandoooooo...blah blah..honey honey ..
how u thrill me aha..honey honey..

ooh see that girl...watch that scene ..diggin the dancin queeeeeeeeen